[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape fetish thread? ANYONE? Come on.. I can not be the only one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: FB_IMG_1446791930538.jpg (39 KB, 612x586) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446791930538.jpg
39 KB, 612x586
Rape fetish thread? ANYONE?

Come on.. I can not be the only one.
>>
I did a rape roleplay with an ex-gf of mine. We pretended we were meeting for the first time at my apartment. She wore a really tight, short dress. I told her I "wanted to show her something" in my bedroom. She started to go back there, but then changed her mind at which point I bear hugged her from behind and wrestled her into the bedroom. She put up a struggle the whole way which was really fucking hot. She was wearing heels so she had a hard time keeping her footing. Bent her over my bed, pulled her panties to the side and fucked her from behind while i had my hand onbthe bad of her neck holding her down. Also, lots of "no, no, please stop, you're hurting me." Jesus Christ so fucking hot.

To be clear, we had a safe word and I didn't hit her or anything. Neither of us are/were into pain like that.

Really fucking hot. Felt so amazing to be like, " Hope you're on the pill bitch because I'm cumming inside you." She was all like, no, no, I'm not on the pill. So fucking hot
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>
I think like 90% of females
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with rape roleplay, but I've actually been raped and it wasn't so fun :(
Thankfully was the shortest fuck of my life.
>>
File: swoj8.gif (2 MB, 260x304) Image search: [Google]
swoj8.gif
2 MB, 260x304
>>22748345
we're going to need a lot more info than that
>>
File: 1445401922088.jpg (219 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445401922088.jpg
219 KB, 600x600
>>22748221
yes please
>>
>>22748345
I'm sorry to hear that :( Someone you knew or a rando?
>>
File: girl bullies.png (4 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
girl bullies.png
4 MB, 1920x1280
lesbian rape please
>>
>>22748385
When I was 17 one of my friend's Dads raped me. He was drunk and pinned me to the sofa and threatened to hit me. He fucked me very hard for a couple of minutes and then came in me. Told me not to tell anyone. He left my friend's Mum soon after and hasn't seen them for 6 years.
>>
>>22748428
>Told me not to tell anyone
Did you?
Where were your friend at the time?
>>
>>22748467
I told a boyfriend a few years later. That's it. My friend wasn't in. I was invited in by him to wait for her.
>>
>>22748479
Sarah? Is that you?
>>
>>22748479
Do you regret not telling anyone about it at the time? What was the worst part of it?
Knowing that rape fantasies are pretty common, did you enjoy it on some level? This is 4chan, lets keep it real.
>>
>>22748498
No
>>22748513
Don't really regret not telling anyone. I did feel guilty in case he did it again, but was more embarrassed than anything else. Didn't want everyone to know.
Worst part was when I realised I was about to be raped. Also not knowing how long it would last. And then how sore I was after.
No, didn't enjoy it at all. I kind of seperate the fantasy of rape from my experience though.
>>
>>22748529
have you done rape roleplay, if so, whats an ideal scenario for you?
>>
>>22748595
Nope, never done it.
>>
>>22748605
Do you think we live in a rape culture?
>>
>>22748623
Yes. I think it's an issue all women have to deal with or think about at some point.
>>
I'm really fucking turned on by it, in theory. Really careful whom I mention it to though since the horrible...ness in the actual thing. But yeah. Just a kink, nothing I'd like to experience with someone other than a partner, under controlled circumstances. Damn hot circumstances.
>>
>>22748640
Think about sure, but don't you agree that the overwhelming cultural message is that rape is wrong?
>>
File: ted2.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ted2.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
For some reason the thought of male on male rape turns me on sometimes and I'm mostly straight. Don't know why. That scene in the movie The Mudge Boy got me hard as a rock.
>>
Femanon here,
its one of my main fetishes, though i only like it if it's pretty tame. Like, being held down/tied up and forced into it, but I don't like the quickness of it.
Still would want foreplay of some sort, not just throw me down and cock immediately. Like I'd like to be tied down while my "rapist" undresses me/tore off my clothes while I begged him not to, fingering me or something while telling me how slutty I am/how badly I clearly want it. Then he can go into the hard fucking. Might as well make an evening of it right?

I had.. some kind of experience I guess as a kid? I've never been sure what to call it, idk if it was rape or just some other form of sexual assault, and if it really counted or if anyone would have cared because it was another kid my age doing it to me. But that's all I got. I don't think that experience really fed into this fetish, but I also have no other explanations as to why I like this shit.
>>
File: IMG_20151031_222740.jpg (146 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151031_222740.jpg
146 KB, 720x705
>>22749223
Can you want to do it with me?
>>
>>22749223
>I don't think that experience really fed into this fetish, but I also have no other explanations as to why I like this shit.

whats natural is not a fetish

1. what women want most is to be desired. this is desire x10.

2. if he treats you like he doesn't give a fuck about you, it means he doesn't give a fuck about you because he has options (a winner).

3. its a shame thing. it lets you off the hook because you couldn't possibly be blamed when someone MADE you do it.

4. its the natural order. men are dominate, women are submissive and the bedroom is the only place left where we can express that fully.

>>22749546
dude, what are you doing?
>>
I'm a female who has a rape fetish.

I genuinely hate sex and find it to be very uncomfortable but I find the thought of being raped to be really hot. It's one of the only things which turns me on and makes me blush. I can't get off to anything else.

I am drawn to very emotionally-vacant unaffectionate men. Romance bores me. Being physical makes me cringe. But rape? Rape is hot.
>>
>>22749625
you remind me of a girl i used to see...
mild aspergers?
>>
>>22748345
I was in a sexually abusive relationship and I think rape fantasies are hot as fuck.

For the record, I developed a rape fetish before I was in that relationship so it's not a coping mechanism.
>>
>>22749676
Nah
>>
>>22748221
>>22748248
>>22749625

>Seeing a a girl for a while
>She had been a first-night fuck
>Always been completely dominant from the start and she loves it
>She has a daddy fetish
>Calls me daddy when we fuck
>Laying around one day watching GoT
>She says it REALLY turned her on on that one episode where they say "fuck em til they're dead"
>She is slightly ashamed but admits her rape fetish.
>Fucking her later that night
>Call her my dirty little slut
>Later we are falling asleep in bed
>rolls over to me
>Anon, I just don't like it when you call me a slut while we fuck
>WOMEN

>>22749223
I've done this with this girl. Blindfolded and slowly tied up each leg and then secured here neck with collar to both sides of the bed so she can't moved. Then gagged her.
We also have done roleplay where she begs not to be filled up with cum.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446696919972.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446696919972.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
I want to become the most famous rapist in history. Thats my dream.

Here is my first list:

Amanda cerny
cara delevingne
Alexis Texas
Dillion harper
Lauren o brien
Adriana calero
Mia malkova
Remy lacroix
Scarlet johanson
Adriana lima
Ronda rousey
Sarah paulson
Emma roberts
>>
>>22749809
>Pics grabbed from facebook
>admitting to rape intentions
SURE LOOKS LEGIT TO ME DEFF NOT TRYING TO DOXX SOMEONE.
>>
File: 1446553338231.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1446553338231.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>22749809
>Ronda rousey
>>
>>22749700
>Anon, I just don't like it when you call me a slut while we fuck
lul wat.

If I could get into another long term relationship and I felt comfortable enough with him, I think I'd ask to be tied up. I've always wanted to try it. I've only told this kink to one bf before though, and only because he told me an odd kink of his own first.
I don't wanna creep my bf out, which is why I think starting with his thoughts on bondage would be a good ice breaker. When I told the last one about the rape thing straight out, he was cool with it but said he wouldn't do it. Still tho I think it worried him a little.
>>
>>22748248
Super hot anon.
>>22748529
Have you been curious about rapeplay since? Also, sorry for legit shit.

>>22749223
You can share details of that encounter.
Also, I bet you'd enjoy being 'blackmailed' as part of the foreplay.
>evening long rape yay!

>>22749625
Describe ideal rape scenario please?

>>22749688
You too. And Experiences you've had?

>>22749700
FUCKING BEEN THERE ANON.

>>22749809
shit-tier b8
>>
>>22749850
The truth is that the best way these fantasies can play out is when the guy initiates them.

I didn't tell her I was buying restraints or gags. But previously, we had built up a little rapport with some hard sex and that vinyl bondage tape. As long as you have a safe word, the guy can surprise you with anything and initiate the fantasy. Asking for it kinda messes up the illusion.
>>
>>22749880
cont.
Oh yea, so get the safe word down and tell him you're down for anything.
>>
>>22749866
I have a lot of different ones, lol. Some are time period based or very specific.

Being raped by an enemy soldier during the occupation of my country is a reoccuring one. Having no access to contraception and having to raise their child on my own. Another involves being taken against my will and forced to serve in a brothel. Sold into slavery or trafficked to another country where I don't understand the language.

A lot of my fantasies involve being captured by an enemy and forced to release some sort of information. Not really into daterape or stuff like that.

Authority figures are a big turn-on for me. Uniforms, suits. etc. Not into daddy/little at all, though. I'd try to strangle anyone who asked me to call them daddy.

In my scenario I always represent purity and innocence where as my rapist represents power and control.
>>
File: I%0A.jpg (171 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
I%0A.jpg
171 KB, 720x701
Pls, i said it was my dream.. Its a really hard task
>>
>>22749949
Fucking hot af femanon.

Please tell me you're not caucasian?
That makes the whole invaded country / sex trafficking / subservient victim thing so much hotter.
>>
>>22749949
this might be cool for you to read. It's a common desire for women. You possess the classical gestalt of female desires: Power and status tinged with attraction to someone that can evoke un-negotiated submissiveness.
http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/
>>
File: 499578317.png (140 KB, 463x301) Image search: [Google]
499578317.png
140 KB, 463x301
>>22748248
I did this once, but the girl called the cops at the end
>>
One of the women OP mentioned, the woman in this picture, is Ronda Rousey.

She's the world's best-known female fighter (of course, a citation is needed as to whether she's actually the world's best female fighter), somebody who currently sits atop her throne in the UFC Female Bantamweight Division after having all-but-destroyed everyone who's dared to challenge her.

Ronda has worked hard her entire life, to first enter the Olympics and do very respectably, winning the Bronze medal in Judo, after which she's further-developed her fighting skills to become an extremely formidable opponent for just about anybody. She has an incredible work-ethic and, for all intents and purposes, there could be a much worse role model for many young women to follow.

Now imagine her as your sex slave.

You could do just about whatever you wanted to her. No thought is too benign or too malignant. I, for one, would choose the "gluttony" route. Imagine the sheer psychological horror that would take place inside this hard-working person's mind as everything she's fought for, literally, is washed away in a sea of Coca Cola and cheese-covered Dorito's.

Imagine the anguish on her face as she's presented to the world, her face covered in tears and bean dip, as this former paragon of excellence and virtue is forced to do the complete opposite of what she's done her entire life, her individuality stripped away like so much bacon from the bottom of a pizza box, her moans of terror matched only by her need to vomit the litres of ice cream and chocolate that works its way into her overstuffed intestines.

Yes, I think Ronda would be a suitable candidate for "sex slave", indeed. Your thoughts, OP?>>22749819
>>
>>22749971
I'm eastern european but white
>>22749976
Solid read. Very thought-provoking and believable, especially the bit about ss
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 720x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 720x725
Im the villain in here too?

I want to rape you. Do want it too?
>>
>>22750020
Ahh but non-American. Can we insorporate some raceplay into your fantasy? I'd like to make you feel inferior to me in every way - make this feel like it's your fault - you should feel honored to have my seed forced into you.
>>
>>22750020
I know there's a little jargon in there but all of Rollo's stuff is solid, starting with The Best of Year One. Truly changed my life.
>>
Idk if I'd say I have a rape fetish, I mean it's kinda fucked up, but there's something in throwing a girl around, holder her down, forcing her to just take yet. Yup fucking hot. I do have a thing for passed out girls, but I'd never act on it.
>>
>>22750052
Yea I am really into raceplay. I was watching a WW2 documentary and blushed when they touched on some of the war crime stuff. I dig it.
>>22750054
I'll look into it! Thanks for the cool reads anon
>>
>>22750130
Dude - we could have some fun together... do you want to get into some fuckery 1D1?
>>
>>22749866
Had another female friend in like, 2nd grade. Emotionally manipulated me into doing a lot of shit for her, tried to make me smoke with her, shoplift, etc. Would threaten to turn everyone in our class against me, shit like that. As a kid it was a good threat.
Then she started making me touch her and shit and she forced me to let her touch me. She'd grind on me and shit, force me to bathe with her. Her parents didn't really think anything of us bathing together since we were still kids. I didn't really want to do any of it, but if I said no she'd always tell me she would ruin my life or something like that.
Never any penetration of any kind tho, just touching. idk how to feel about it all, I don't think a lot of people would consider it rape since, "girls can't rape" and because of her age. Still fucked though, idk what ever ended up happening to her. I stopped communicating with her when we changed grades and we no longer were in the same class. Then she moved at some point.

>>22749880
>>22749892
Yeah I agree. I had an on again off again long distance relationship (long distance sucks man) for a while. I mentioned to him I liked aggressive dirty talk. Whenever we were skyping or something and got flirty he'd randomly start getting more aggressive telling me what to do to myself and junk. Was nice, but not the same when you're doing it to yourself. Hope I can find someone to do this shit with in person some day lol.
>>
>>22749809
I'm friends with a catfish account on Facebook that uses Amanda Cerny pictures. Like "what is Google image search?"
>>
>>22750227
If you get some good trust with a guy, you should give him a set of keys to your house and just try to forget about it and let him ambush you at a random time. It will keep you always on edge.
>>
>>22750140
Lol I guess I don't know how I feel about contactfagging someone from a rape thread
>>
>>22750307
I guess I'm a hardcore fuck-0h, hah anon?

That and bored and this grill hit on so many of my key fetish points.
Would write some fucked up erotic shit and flx mad e-peen / 100
>>
So it is normal for girls to have a rape fetish. But what if you want to be the rapist?
>>
>>22750624
Then you probably have a pegging fetish because it's really hard to rape a guy that isn't aroused by you.
>>
File: consentual.webm (3 MB, 1152x480) Image search: [Google]
consentual.webm
3 MB, 1152x480
>>22749223
>>22749850

My gf is super into bondage/rape. We've been together for years but to this day she still doesn't directly admit she's into it, and claims it's all my idea. But she literally expects me to tie her up everytime before we fuck. I'm ok with it I guess, but I think I forgot what non-rape sex feels like at this point.

Anyway, just pretend it was his idea.
>>
>>22750673
Pegging is okay but its not like I could actually do it anyway and in fantasies guys can somehow get hard even if they dont want to. Also stuff like forced oral, thats not really a rape but I dont know the english word for that.
>>
>>22748221
What an odd picture to add to an rape fetish thread. Is this how rapists look nowadays?
>>
Kik me for my address, I live alone since my roommate moved out, I keep my back windows and door unlocked usually since it's a nice neighborhood, and I'm unarmed and too weak to defend myself.

Kik: therestoomany
>>
>>22753758
Wow, creepy.
>>
>>22753758
But I don't want to rape boipucci
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.