[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I summon the powers of Internet for its infinite wisdom on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Threesome-Photo-01.jpg (25 KB, 486x273) Image search: [Google]
Threesome-Photo-01.jpg
25 KB, 486x273
I summon the powers of Internet for its infinite wisdom on a matter of great import to all mankind.

Wife says pick a flavor for ffm. What do? Que fantastique?
>>
>>22746385

Have them tie you up.
>>
The situation is, she wants me to teach her to eat a girl out, and she wants to videotape me nailing another girl hard.

She thinks some of her friends are hot, and some of mine as well, but do I pick friends or strangers?

Anyone with experience on setting up this shizzy nizzy with a serious relationship?
>>
>>22746401
friends
>>
>>22746417
Aye, but hers or mine?

The risk now is, "Oh, balls. I'm not into them. Let's skip this."
>>
File: bombsquad.jpg (21 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
bombsquad.jpg
21 KB, 350x266
>>22746417
Delicate situation, mate.
>>
>>22746385
I'd say you pick a stranger through a website like fetlife. If you pick a friend and shit gets weird/goes wrong, then you have potentially ruined a friendship.
>>
Definitely pick a stranger. You can find someone online that you both fancy.

If you pick one of her friends then it could get awkward fast.
>>
>>22746401
Go out drinking together and pick a random thot on the dance floor. You can double team her and bounce off each other to get her home.
>>
>>22747474
>>22747479
This, friendships get awkward and as you posted,
>delicate
you two should try different sites/apps and go from there.
Good luck you two!!
>>
Whomever said Fetlife, thanks for the advice. We made an account, picked our piece, and have a date set.

Life feels good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.