[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I scroll through the endless tit/dick rating/hook up/tease threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
I scroll through the endless tit/dick rating/hook up/tease threads on soc--I see endless waves of disenfranchised young men, expressing their all-consuming sexual frustration, or desperately trying to hide it. Or, jerking off to each other.
women, shamelessly validating their fragile self worth, excited at the idea of strangers oggling them.
I see human beings, debasing themselves. mad, sex crazed animals; made lonely, and with no true sense of self.

And I realize--this is humanity. This is what you all actually are. it's hard to rationalize.
>>
>>22744101
At this point /soc/ is just one big normalfag circlejerk.

>what kinda board do you want senpai?
>>
my first time here today and holy shit /soc/ is literally the worst and lowest of human life form crammed into one place
>>
>>22744101
Ebin
>>
>>22744101
>>22744783

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
>>
>>22744101
who needs rationale when you're horny and single?
>>
>>22744783
>what is /b/
Literally retarded.
>>
>>22744101

These people are depraved and broken. Don't look down upon them, pity them.
>>
Bars are worse only everyone is intoxicated and you garner a reputation.

For now I am new to soc and I will keep an eye to try and manipulate the regulars and take advantage of their feelings. You know, like a bar.
>>
>>22744101
JUST
>>
File: bedora.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
bedora.png
26 KB, 889x737
>>22744101

Literally fedora: the post.

I guess it's fun to play pretend and deny basic human nature in the name of some strange morality that you pulled out of your ass.
>>
This is easily the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
>>22747001
>basic human nature
The behavior here represents none of those virtues. It is self delusion and instant gratification, at the expense of virtue.
>>
>>22747001
>basic human nature

Most, if not all, here are fucking rejects.
>>
>>22747294
no friend, you fail to realize that what humans do IS human nature..."good" and "bad"

sorry it doesn't fall into your hopes and dreams of humanity :^)

>wanna r8 my dick btw?
>>
>>22745649
I remember all the cam and attention-whoring threads on /b/ that necessitated moot to create /soc/. You have your origin in /b/.
>>
>>22744783
Welcome newmoralfag to one of 4chans many useless waste of time boards. I can see you've become disillusioned that soc isn't full of moraled, high standard faggotry. And desu, there's no other Chan out there better than this place, only worse.
Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>22747540
>motherfucking autocorrect >:(
*desu
>>
>>22747540
>there's no other Chan out there better than this place, only worse.

That's a real depressing fact.

>>22747489
>I remember all the cam and attention-whoring threads on /b/ that necessitated moot to create /soc/.

They're still there except it's just fags and they run off all the female camwhores.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>22744101

Welcome to /soc/, first time here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLbtO0iVTg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.