[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you guys in America get laid? American women are the worst.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 057_1000.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
057_1000.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
How you guys in America get laid? American women are the worst.

It's like pulling teeth just trying to say hello to them. They seem to instant put guys into one or two categories: attractive or creep.
It is nearly impossible to get a girl there. Even the fat ones have a giant inflated ego. The average weight for girls there 20-30 years age there has to be around 220 lbs.

Is this why there are so many shootings over there?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
Or you could just be British makes it so easy pussy goes wet when you speak
>>
>average weight...220 lbs

maybe you should try to hang out with girls that know both of their parents anon
>>
>>22739752
Damn...
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x960
>>22739402
Getting an American woman in bed.

If attractive
>smile constantly
>be friendly
>start covers toons by asking simple non personal questions "do we have the same course?"
>answer doesn't matter
>elaborate on subject
>go into detail about subject "muh professor/muh coursemates/muh study habits
>once you get the woman talking, ask her, about her
Pro tip, she'll continue talking so long as you add tinder to the fire by showing interest and asking about tiny subject matters in her answers

If ugly/fat/something else that is unappealing

>earn money
>go to bars/clubs/pool halls
>ask to buy women drinks
>buy a couple and you have them to yourself
>offer to take her home
pro tip: always accept an inv to go inside of her house/place of residence
>>
>>22739402
So be attractive.
>>
>>22739784
Solid wisdom right here.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446743662909.jpg (367 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446743662909.jpg
367 KB, 1440x1080
>>22739784
Well when you're 19, and have no money, and youre not too terriblly attractive its hard as fuck. Mostly because I'm come off as an asshole for some reason

Pic related its me
>>
>>22739402
Deal with the fact you're a forever alone creep, OP
>>
>>22739402
Baww , american women are the worst, I am so good and they dont appreciate it, I am a...a...a nice guy!! Stupid women!
Maybe you should fix that whiny personality of yours first, if you are listed as a creep. Trust me, if you get called like that its usually for a reason
>>
>>22740945
>> come off as an asshole for some reason

From my experience if you " come off as an asshole for some reason" youre usually just an asshole. 100% every fucking time.
>>
>>22739402
>How you guys in America get laid?
I don't. I literally have no idea how.
>>
>>22739402
On one hand I have much the same problem. But on the plus side, most of what I'm missing isn't very good. I don't know if it's just cali or what but they be shallow bitches.
>>
>>22740945
Cut the hair and loose the goofy stoner expression.
>>
>>22741962
I am an asshole like 50% of the time
>>22742279
I was tired so nothing I can do about this in that picture
>>
>>22740945

You know what I hate people like you? you just expect everyone to drop everything and pander to your stupid fucking bullshit insecurities and problems. I don't know if you're a virgin but I can tell you if the goal is getting laid, then you need to stop going for women that are too attractive. What's wrong with someone unattractive? iv'e gotten laid*by unattractive women no doubt.) but still, iv'e FUCKED. And guess what? i'm an asshole to. But if you exert this behavior thinking it's going to get girls attracted to you it's not. Sorry but yeah you aren't good looking enough to get away with that(and thank god. Who should?) but if you're going to be an asshole you should be funny and clever about it. Not being a whiney little bitch. Don't listen to the other guys who tell you it's how you look. I'm a fat autistic loser on disability and was still able to convince a woman 20 years past my age to fuck me despite the fact they're suppose to be "smarter" or something.

Why don't you just stop hating yourself and just treat women like you would anyone? trust me is it worth fucking a stuck up bitch anyway? you could get even a decent looking girl to get your dick wet, but you can't because you want someone attractive and narcissistic.
>>
>Even the fat ones have a giant inflated ego.
OH MY GOD YES!!!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.