[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clean soc thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: iosicon.png (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
iosicon.png
64 KB, 800x600
Clean soc thread?
>>
Sure why not
>>
>>22739399
What's yours
>>
Always up for kik'ing

24/m/AL
Love writing, playing vidya, anime, movies, music, and TV. I love talking and am up for whatever. Also I have a profile pic so you actually know what I look like.

vippy_chan
>>
23/mtf/QC
Like vidyas and cooking even though I'm casul at both. Wannabe photographer and filmmaker. Can't live without music.

afistfuloffeels
>>
>>22739997
Forgot to say, just don't message me between 2am and ~10am EST
>>
23/f

Kik: Omnivorewhore
>>
meowqt314

20/f
>>
Just looking to talk to people while I get drunk alone
22/m
oceanthing27
>>
21/male/georgia sc:wilsonatooor, i post funny stuff sometimes
>>
24/m/TN
DanteMilesBrady
Looking for chill females to chat with.
>>
BOTLeaf

24/m
Down to talk to anyone, but I'd like to find an on going penpal sort of thing.
>>
>>22739396
No way. I'm not falling into the trap. Put my contact out there, add others hoping to talk with anyone only to be ignored. You'll not fool me for the 15th time.
>>
25/M/TX
Kik: SimplyBelmont23
Just looking for friendly chat about vidya, music, or tv/movies. Would be cool to find gaming buddies.
>>
SlothropRocketman

Male/CA

Up for chatting about music, video games, or whatever
>>
>>22740720
are you me?
>>
21 M Aussie

max1.3

been feeling pretty lonely lately, would love some people to chat to.
>>
>>22740925
>>22740918
Bro... you gonna be bands..
>>22740888
Nioce trips, heh. For sure. Seriously every time I have tried I'm questioning why they out themselves out there if they're not going to talk. Oh that's right, they are liking for tens to rub one off to, but are too prude and perfect little angels to admit they have no interest in talking. And on the ultra pepe rare times when someone does talk they are straight up baby dining narcissistic fart noodles that use their cum as moisturizer. I mean they're insane, by 4chan standards...I digress, I will not be fooled again to feel my weak heart hurt around the holidays. I'm n not tryn to get more sads than I already am. Even writing this out is making me sad. ;___;'
>I wish I was joking or being sarcastic. Time to pleasure myself with tears, pass out from exhaustion while crying myself to sleep, and wake up to do it again.
;<
>>
19/m/Netherlands
cpp0x
>>
creepyloner someone talk to meeee 28/m/us
>>
>>22740918
>>22740925
Get the fuck out, underage b&.

Vete p'al carajo, niƱito.
>>
Jah
>>
I like comics, anime, movies, music, and TV.

Can have almost any type of conversation with anyone.

23/m

Kik: co2h
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.