[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pegging thread! Talk about! Be about it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x321
Pegging thread!
Talk about!
Be about it!
>>
Crossdressing guy here! Secretly want my wife's cock!
Kik jace118
>>
F A G G O T S
A
G
G
O
T
S
>>
No name calling. As a 24 year old woman i always love to peg my boytoys. Its sso much fun yet intimate.
>>
>>22737239
You are the goal lol
>>
>>22737239
where have you been 8 years ago? i am shit scared to ask my wife to do it...
>>
This is something I've always wanted to do, but I have never found anyone into it. Just gotta play with my own ass until I find someone.
>>
>>22737243
Same
>>
>>22737243
Hahaha i was busy at high school
>>
>>22737242
Why thank you
>>
>>22737265
ha i guess :D maybe someday... *dream

in the meantime: add me on kik for some talks?
>>
>>22737265
Please be on kik
>>
>>22737272
hey i was here first! :P
>>
>>22737272
Kik candy.lites
>>
>>22737277
Mind if I add you as well?
>>
>>22737294
Sure
>>
There are a lot of guys at 4chan who.likes to get peg. Yet so shy so admit it
>>
>>22737325
Do you prefer the dominating way or the sensual way? Like would you rather tie your boys up and rail them while throwing in a spanking here and there, or do you big spoon it and slowly slide in and out while lightly teasing their cock?
>>
>>22737338
I usually tie them up but i still make it sensual
>>
>>22737338
I wasnt asked but I want to do these both ;___; Is there is any way to make your bf try if he thinks putting stuff in his butt is "gay"?
>>
>>22737277
lol you smell fishy.
>>
>>22737406
yeah

make me your bf

duh
>>
>>22737381
Yeah, a mixture of both is nice. I love being tied up when being pegged, and a girl I'm currently seeing is the same way. She's very experimental and loves trying new positions and acts. Last time I saw her, she bent me over a small kitchen island, cuffed my hands to an eyebolt in the floor and used a spreader bar on my legs. She then blindfolded me and started playing with my ass before working up to a hard pounding. I loved it.

>>22737406
Honestly just have a long talk with him. Explain there's nothing gay about a man and a woman being sexually adventurous. While you're sucking him off sometime, start playing with his ass with one finger. Slide a finger in and slowly rub his prostate while still sucking. He'll most likely love it.
>>
>>22737230
Still yet to do this. Most I've done with BF is hand and tongue play. Can't wait for this to happen.

Any advice?
>>
Anyone have experience with the double dildos? Just bought a Tango to use with my partner.
>>
What does the girl get out of this?
>>
>>22738158

I'll tell you what I got out of it... nothing. Seeing my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend) squirm and squeal like a little girl getting fucked was a huge turn-off for me.
>>
>>22738170
You broke up over that?
>>
>>22738170
Clearly, you just need one that won't whine the entire time
>>
>>22738170
I thought most girls into this consider that hot?
>>
File: WIN_20150927_175624.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150927_175624.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
I'd love to be fucked like a dirty slut from behind by a girl while she has a really hung man around front facefucking me. They'd fuck afterwards while I lie tied up near them and clean them off.

Kik is dongfacemcgee
Message me if you're interested in this
>>
>>22738932
Why is this guy still around... He's such an annoying attention whore.
>>
Never tried actual pegging, but the last girl I was with fingered me a few times and used a toy on me one on occasion. I loved it all, but the latter gave me a minor hemorrhoid for a few days.
>>
>>22738170
Im guessing this person is being a troll.
>>
>>22739111
craters gonna crate
>>
>>22739256
Probably, that's like the best part
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.