[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are the definition of human filth post in this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x1836
If you are the definition of human filth post in this thread.

Drug addicts of /soc/ unite
>>
File: 1442928779419.png (202 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
1442928779419.png
202 KB, 540x643
>>22614352
>tfw slamming speedballs in the bathroom
>>
What even is this thread? I mean we all have our problem rather it be self-hate issues or just being insensitive but we don't go around talking about them publicly or at least I don't I prefer to share that shit to a friend.
>>
/soc/ is a strange place. I think a common misconception is that everyone is a mid 20s virgin but I still think there's got to be something off with all of us. I know I'm a pretty normal, social guy IRL but I come here. I assume it's related to my borderline personality disorder though I'm yet to agree that's even a real thing.
>>
>4 days since my last dab
>cheated with a magic Snickerdoodle and a huge brownie yesterday.

Fuck I don't even have xannies, ativan, percs or anything else.

Might be able to get some acid though... sobriety is boring
>>
>>22614352
Timestamp
>>
File: IMG380-1.jpg (51 KB, 441x610) Image search: [Google]
IMG380-1.jpg
51 KB, 441x610
>>22614352
I stopped using after I was around 6, 8 year old alcoholics or druggies for too long. So fucking depressing. Makes me move my life in a better direction. Im doing way better now, sober for three months.
>>
>>22615295
please tell me you're in vic.
>>
>>22615285
It's very much a real thing.
>>
>>22614352
Are drug addicts the only definition of human filth? Because I'm not one, but I'm a total piece of shit in plenty of other ways.
>>
Heroin addict here.
>>
Confession here /soc/

I've been dealing drugs since i was a sophomore in highschool, now im a sophomore in college and i have sold the following and ruined some peoples lives because of it. I feel awful since the profession im going into is neurology...But i need the money for it.

Anyone in montana need a hookup...?
>>
tfw i moved to europe and adderall is literally harder to find than good cocaine.

shit sucks.
>>
I'm a 30/m living in Canada, and some days consider myself a functional addict, even though all I fuck with is weed.
I smoke a doob on the way to work, smoke a couple at lunch, smoke 1 or 2 on the way home. At night I will smoke about 12 joints, give or take.
So some days it's like, damn, maybe I should quit so I could save up some serious money, not be 30 living with my mom.

But then I don't, and most days I'm just thinking about how much I love getting high, and fuck people and a life that doesn't involve getting high, realistically I should be quitting my job and just growing weed full time.
>>
OP here. Sorry if I have offended anyone with the title. It was projection more than anything else.

I have been going down a big slope recently. I was prescribed kpins, even after my doc knew of my past in-patient treatments, and now I'm back hunting the streets trying to score better highs.

I started doing cwe's of my parents old ty-3's and now I'm peeking around friends houses to see what they've got.

It really sucks because I began to see a dr. so that I would not have to drink everyday to feel normal and happy. Now, I'm taking shitloads of meds to feel nothing so that I can just shuffle through my day like a robot.

I feel like trash because I am lying to my family and all I am is a walking bag of deceit, manipulation and an unquenchable hunger for "PERFECTION".

I don't want to die. I want to leave everything behind, walk the world 6 times, and if I don't find anything worth living for by then I will already be dead.

I don't have friends. I have tools and I have assets. I don't have family. I have security and money.
>>
Confession here. I've been smoking weed since I was 14.
After that, it's been a slippery slope. XTC, speed, acid, shrooms, 2cb, you name it.
In daily life, I study at a university, get good grades, and have a parttime job.
But at the end of the day, I still need my fix.
Lately, I've had to start dealing to be able to pay for my fix.
So, anybody around Rotterdam need a fix? I'm your guy
>>
I don't do any hard drugs, but I've been smoking weed pretty much daily for the past few months. Dry right now which sucks. I know you can't get physically addicted to weed but you can definitely get emotionally addicted IMO. Weed helps my anxiety a ton and helps get my mind off of all the usual shitty thoughts I ponder on, especially at night.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.