[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slutty thread. Discuss being a slut and/or the sluttiest thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1415923320744.jpg (47 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1415923320744.jpg
47 KB, 480x640
Slutty thread. Discuss being a slut and/or the sluttiest thing you've ever done.
Guys and girls welcome.
>>
File: 1422401527532.png (636 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1422401527532.png
636 KB, 600x800
Bumping.
>>
just last night i met up with a girl from tinder that turned out to be my neighbor from the next complex over. after fucking my main girl raw and had the other girl from tinder taste my main girl's cum on my cock unbeknownst to her
>>
>>21681529
Why not just kick it off yourself instead of just posting flashing pics?
>>
Fuck ur cute
>>
File: 121.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
Slut reporting in.

Gonna be lurking for another 35 minutes or so.

AMA I guess.
>>
nice ass. you going to show some more?
>>
>>21681584
when's the last time you had more than one person in a day or at a time?
>>
>>21681584
seconding >>21681596
>>
File: 122.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>21681596

Two weekends ago. My ex is also my dealer, we do stuff sometimes when I'm too cheap to give him money and still want to get high.

Went out to see him with the guy I'm currently seeing (who's very much into sharing), we ended up burning a lot of time/weed.
>>
>>21681584
Why don't your bra and panties match?
>>
>>21681529
moar please
>>
>>21681619
oh cool :) What is it you do that makes you a slut? is it a label you enjoy?
>>
>>21681619
i'm very interested in that ass...
>>
>>21681623

Because im lazy. Do you match all the time?

>>21681628
What makes me a slut? I guess the fact I've fucked over 30 people this year?

Enjoy? Can't say I have any felings about it..
>>
bump because legitimately interested!
>>
>>21681649
okay fair enough! 30 people is impressive numbers :) do you enjoy having a different experience every time or does it become repetitive? Are MMF threesomes something you've tried or think you'd enjoy? :)
>>
>>21681649
Do you like being fucked against the wall
>>
File: 124.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
>>21681664
>>21681664

It all blends together. People are always asking me about specific experiences and I can never tell them anything because sex is so.. it's like asking me what I had for breakfast 3 weeks ago.

Still a lot of fun though.

Done MMF plenty of times. Threesomes are good when everyone involved is really into it and not shy or anything, regardless of the comp.
>>
>>21681684
Okay that's a fair point about breakfast there!
it's cool to see you enjoy it so much, doing whatever the fuck you want is the most important thing. I guess my final question would have to be. Threesomes are something that really appeals to me but i'm really concerned about accidentally offending or intimidating the other guy.

i guess my final question would have to be how did you get such a wonderfully shaped butt? squats or good genes? :)
>>
>>21681684
you got a tumblr? i need more of that ass

and have you ever documented your sexual activities? i.e. pictures or taped
>>
File: 125.jpg (591 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
591 KB, 960x1280
>>21681705
Genes. I'm too lazy to actually move. (I'm phenomenally lazy.)

>>21681706
Sorry, not on tumblr anymore.

'Documenting' happens quite frequently, actually. I can't tell you how many times I've been hooking up with a guy when I turn around and notice he's snuck his phone out and is trying to video us. I don't really bother, myself, because I don't give a care.

It's been lovely, anons, but the sun is up and I need to step away for a moment. Have a nice thread!
>>
>>21681739
hopefully the thread will still be back up when we wake up (i haven't gone to sleep yet and its almost 5am)

now may i ask if you have ever documented yourself getting fucked or sucking cock? like you've ever been really impressed with this one big cock and you just gotta take a selfie with it? cus unff i love seeing pictures under that context...
>>
>>21681739
You go by a name?
>>
This should be called the Aly thread.
The premise would be tell us your sluttiest experience and we'll explain how you're not as much of a whore as Aly.
>>
>>21681739
hey sexy...u look slutty. Wanne show some more pics?
>>
>>21681584

>AMA

Can I see your anus please?
>>
I had a slutty phase last fall and I am deeply ashamed of it.
>>
>>21683014
I had a slutty phase last fall and I am deeply turned on by it and hope something similar happens in the future.

*fix'd
>>
I love fucking with sluts
>>
>>21683014
oh hey me too, I can't help but be kind of disgusted with myself...

oh well
>>
>>21683046
nope , literally makes me cry with shame when i think of the things ive done. >>21683050
i feel ya. i have a bf now who loves me despite my past mistakes but i can't help but feel like i made myself less valuable somehow
>>
My gf used to be a huge slut. Last night she told me she's fucked 22 people (3 of which were girls). I don't know if it turns me on or makes mad.. I'm not into cuckolding - I'm always the dominant one during sex - but I feel really conflicted about the idea of so many other dudes having fucked her. I just signed a 12 month lease for an apartment with her.

What should I do?
>>
>>21683055
that's bullshit, you are not less valuable because you enjoyed yourself. what did you do? It couldn't have been that bad.

>>21683059
Why does it turn you on? Nothing wrong with that but have you thought about WHY it turns you on?
>>
>>21683059
do you not love her or something?
>>
>>21681539
youre just pathetic
>>
>>21683055
and then it feels like since he knows I was a slut once and deep down probably thinks I'll inevitably cheat on him...

And then I hope I never get bored or stupid again because I still think it's hot but I'm still disgusted, too.

>>21683063
well for me I feel less valuable because I feel like I can never be a good trustworthy person again
>>
>>21683063
I was kind of having a downward spiral after being rejected by the guy I loved and fucked like, 8 different guys and one girl in less than 6 months. Also camwhored.

I'm ashamed also because it just wasn't who i really am, you know?
>>
>>21683059
Leave her dude. Enjoy the year of regular sex then book it. Save your money and don't blow any extra shit on her. I'm the same way, had the same problem, started as the same feeling. It begins eating away at you. My lease with my ex was only 6 months shortly after I found out. Sticking it out that long got gruelling. Or don't. Toughing it out could work too...
>>
>>21683071
why was it cheating? I mean, clearly there are some self confidence issues here but you shouldn't beat yourself up because you slept around a bit. Now if you were in a relationship with someone head over heels for you and you were sleeping around behind their back that's a whole other thing.

>>21683074
>it just wasn't who i really am
fair enough. 8 guys in 6 months isn't super terrible though. averages little over one a month. Did you feel like you enjoyed it at the time? What has made you feel differently now or what made you stop?
>>
>>21683071
yeah i mean it was kinda fun in the moment but i ultimately ended up feeling disgusted with myself in the end and decided to change.

have you talked about it with your bf? i've talked about it with mine, and I'm lucky because we are both very open about our feelings and past mistakes (he's done a lot of shit he's not proud of as well)
>>
>>21683084
>i've talked about it with mine, and I'm lucky because we are both very open about our feelings and past mistakes
And that is what makes you a mature adult. I'm not going to try to tell you to slut out again but the fact that you can handle and talk about it openly and both be cool about it, you really have nothing to be ashamed about. You handle it well. You had fun and grew out of it. Perfectly fine.
>>
I have missionary sex with my partner

I need to tone it down I know :v(
>>
>>21683083
now that i think of it, i had 3 partners total before my slutty phase, and then sept-december i banged the 8 dudes and then the girl in january.. so actually less time than i thought :(

i stopped when i realized how no one cared about me and i felt disgusting and worthless and also had an STD scare (didn't have one thank god)
>>21683090
yeah its just part of my self esteem issues that i need to work out and figure out how to forgive myself
>>
>>21683063
Slutty girls turn me on. I love the idea of how much they enjoy fucking and sucking cock. I often call her a slut/dirty whore during sex.. I just don't know if I like being in a ltr with a girl like that. It's fine if it's just someone I'm fucking, but it's hard to stomach with the person I bring home to my family.

>>21683065
I do, but somehow knowing how she used to fuck random guys in bar bathrooms just makes me respect her less.. which means I love her less, I guess? I dunno
>>
>>21683098
so what about your sexual past? I assume you never hooked up outside of dating then
>>
I lived where I could buy an 18 year old girl, a bottle of beer and a bowl of noodles for one dollar. I was young, and went twice a day for five years. I used to Fuck the Embassy secretaries evenings. I figure 3,000 to 4,000.. Your stories are so sweet and cherry.
>>
I guess being a sugar baby is the sluttiest thing I've ever done. I like it though, I basically get paid a stupid amount of money for hanging out and doing things I like.
>>
>>21683096
they might not have cared about you but did you care about them? It goes both way, just some adults enjoying each other.
But yeah, don't worry about it. I'm glad you have a BF that you are happy with but don't be down on yourself for enjoying yourself in the past. Hope your sex life is fulfilling and you two have a great relationship!

>>21683098
>Slutty girls turn me on. I love the idea of how much they enjoy fucking and sucking cock. I often call her a slut/dirty whore during sex..

totally feel you man. I love that too. Love a girl who knows what she wants and isn't ashamed to get it. I love sex, I want a girl that does too.

I think you just need to realize what she did in the past doesn't really matter much anymore. It's all just fun memories, you guys are creating more and more everyday. So she had some fun one time sex with some guys, would you have done differently? I know I wouldn't have. As long as she was smart enough to not get knocked up or sick, it's all good.
>>
>>21683111
Kewl also nice trips.
>>
>>21683111
Where the fuck do I sign up
>>
>>21683103
I've had sex with 10 people, including her. 3 of them were people I was dating at the time.

I'm not worried about her cheating on me, I just don't like to think of the person I say "I love you" to and cuddle with at night as the dirty little bar whore who fucks indiscriminately. I realize that's in her past, which is why I have no right to hold it against her, but it still bothers me, and I don't know how to get over it
>>
>>21683123
>I realize that's in her past, which is why I have no right to hold it against her, but it still bothers me, and I don't know how to get over it

And that is the issue with all of us isn't it? It's when we realize how dumb these insecurities are that we can hopefully let them bother us less and less until they go away, I mean check out >>21683096 She has a BF now and they are happy together, don't you think in this context those insecurities and self loathing back then are pretty unmerited now?

My GF was slutty at one point too. I mean, I love slutty girls though so I always got off to how free and sexual she was, but there was definitely sometimes back in the day where it was something that bugged me or made me feel weird about her. It's all moot now though.
>>
>>21681684
whats your opinions on slut shamming and how feminists portray it.
>>
>>21683123
you're entitled to your feelings of course but that's kind of unfair to her since i'm sure she is trying to move on from her past and opened up to you. best of luck, and if its a deal breaker its a deal breaker.
>>21683117
yeah i certainly didn't have feelings for them or want to be with them but when they are the ones reaching out to me asking me to hang out and then ignoring me/blowing me off it felt pretty shitty. but yeah i'm glad i have my bf in my life, we are perfect for each other and he is truly kind and understanding. I am going to start counselling to try to get over my self hatred
>>
>>21683130
>they are the ones reaching out to me asking me to hang out and then ignoring me/blowing me off
yeah there will always be assholes or people who are just socially retarded, at least you have someone awesome now and you seem to be level headed enough yourself.

So do you not enjoy the idea of people lusting for you? I know that was a big part of my GF's slutty part of her life.
>>
>>21683141
yeah it feels good to be wanted, definitely
>>
girls itt with low self esteem because they've been slutty: you're the most fun kinds of girls to date, fuck that!!!
>>
Fucking dads in my neighborhood when I was in high school.

Fucking my friend's younger brothers.

Fucking my younger brother's friends.

I have a weird thing for much older or younger guys.
>>
>>21683170
there you go, just remember those times as when you let yourself go wild and how many guys you snagged. You weren't worthless or used, you were powerful, desired and got the sex you wanted.

>>21683184
is it the taboo? How young are we talking here?
>>
>>21683170

So how is your relationship going? Has your boyfriend ever hinted that he's upset with your past?
>>
>>21683184
You don't like equality. Someone has to be in charge for you to feel sexually stimulated. Either you controlling the young dudes, or the dads controlling you.
>>
Had 2 seemingly "romantic" dates (with sex) within 24 hours.
My one saving grace was that I did shower in between! Not like they were fucking my pussy with some other dude's cum in me
>>
>>21683191
great, he knows everything and loves me unconditionally (i'm damn lucky) he's had a slutty past as well, and also in recovery for drug and alcohol abuse (5 years sober though) so he doesn't judge me and i don't judge him. our opinion is that you can't change the past but instead move forward and try to be the best person you can be
>>
>>21683185
15, 16 year olds.

I'm only 20 so it's not really that huge of a gap.

>>21683193
I suppose.
>>
>>21681493

I'm a guy but I have a serious fetish for women who aren't single. Married is the best, but engaged is great too. Every girl I have ever had sex with or done something sexual with wasn't single at the time with the exception of my first actual girlfriend when I was 16.

Currently I am screwing a girl who is engaged and has been with her partner for 6 years. They are getting married in July.

I see a girl I met on tinder who has been in a relationship for 4 years 3 times a month.

And I have camsex almost daily with another girl who has a boyfriend who I met on omegle. I sometimes get her to call her boyfriend while she does it too.

I'm not sure why I enjoy this. I know it's terrible but to me there is something so fucking thrilling and hot about dominating some unavailable girl and then sending her home to her boyfriend. Whenever I meet women the first thing I look at is their hand to see if there is a wedding ring.
>>
>>21683212
awesome, hah you are one of the type of girls I would have loved to have known during my awkward teen years. How'd this all start? Up for sharing the story?
>>
>>21683203

Well hey as long as you have each other, I'm happy for ya
>>
>>21683218
You're garbage man. Nothing worse than a homewrecker
>>
>>21683227

Yeah you're right. But I don't force anyone to cheat. "It takes two to tango."
>>
>>21683235
No, you don't force anyone to do it. If she opts to cheat but you don't know there's another person involved that's her wrong. If you know that she's involved with someone else and you still go for it that's pretty low. But hey whatever floats your boat
>>
Just out of curiosity, how many here go to anime conventions and like to fuck at them? Do a lot of girls slut it up and conventions?
>>
>>21683227
not always, he could be just an "enabler" depends on how pushy he is about it. i've fucked plenty of girls who were married or dating long term and they all initiated it, jus sayin.
>>
>>21683247
noone getting bent at an anime convention, try summer music festivals. i've known some girls who will go to the out of state ones without their boyfriends and fuck 3 or 4 guys a day!
>>
>>21683246

Well I find it hotter.
>>
>>21683098
Don't listen to the people saying to ignore her past. Have fun with her, but don't make any solid commitments.
>>
>>21683322

I sadly have to agree with this. From what I've observed, a person never truly changes. I've known "sluts" who swore to be faithful to their boyfriends and 5 years later they are on their knees blowing me while their boyfriend is at work. It's sad and shitty but we're humans. With the evolution of technology and lack of social constraints compared to prior centuries, cheating is as easy as taking candy from a baby. My motto is "trust no one, especially a woman."
>>
>>21683358
wow
>>
>>21683184
>>21683212
Who had the biggest cock?
>>
>>21683366

What?
>>
>>21683378
a lot of generalizations there, not to mention the whole "never trust women" thing.
>>
>>21683227
>married women put up fuckbait on tinder
>men answer their ad
>man's fault

Feminism is literally about blaming men for all of your shitty decisions in life.
>>
>>21683392

Yup, I don't really care though. There aren't many people in general you can trust. Relationships nowadays are honestly just a joke. There is a reason why divorce rates and infidelity rates are at an all time high. You will probably end up cheating on your boyfriend. I hope you don't but I'd bet money that you will.
>>
>>21683409

Pretty much this. I'm not a mens rights activist or anything but since when is it my responsibility to mend other people's relationships? If a woman wants to be fucked like a cheating whore and is offering I'm going to do it.
>>
>>21683409
nobody is mentioning feminism, holy shit. You are trying way too hard.

>>21683410
>>21683412
>>21683218
The thing about you though is you LOVE women who are taken, so of course the experience you have in life is full of cheating women. I agree it takes two to tango though. It's just not a men's rights or women rights issue, it's just people being people.
>>
>>21683410
I've never cheated on anyone and I never will. Sorry you surround yourself with such shitty people.
>>21683422
>you LOVE women who are taken, so of course the experience you have in life is full of cheating women

this.
>>
>>21683409
>>21683412

Well, with Canada and other countries moving to the Swedish model, putting criminal responsibility on johns instead of on prostitutes, more of this kind of thinking will persist.
>>
>>21683433

You are correct, I agree.

>>21683422

While this is true, the women are not like this from the start. I'll meet a girl, we'll stay friends a while, she's nice, shares interests with me, and eventually she'll start developing feelings for me and cheats. The will to cheat is often, but not always, built up with increasing momentum over time.
>>
>>21683445
>The will to cheat is often, but not always, built up with increasing momentum over time.

No doubt, but in these situations you are in the wrong just as much as she is. Well, if you think cheating is wrong anyway. I don't really care either way but you can't lay the whole blame on her in these particular situations.

Personally I agree that a guy and girl being friends don't really work out well unless you guys aren't attracted to each other. If you two spend enough time together, get close enough, the desire to cheat will be there and many people will take it. It's a matter of making sure you don't fall into that situation if you really do want to make sure you don't cheat or enable cheating.
>>
Fucked a guy I'd never met before in a cemetery because we both lived with partners at home, were drunk, and it was the nearest place we could guarantee privacy. There is a chance the baby I'm carrying is actually his but the dates work more for it being my bf.
>>
>>21683588

This is really hot and I want it to be true.
Any chance you could timestamp?
>>
>>21683588

Greentext story
>>
Posted this in the confession thread but fucked my good friend's dad for a whole summer when she was away at her mom's. i was 16 he was 47.
>>
>>21683832
Saw that thread, really hot story. Does your bf know it happened?
>>
My old roommate and I were terrible influences on one another. We would drink and smoke everyday, invite strangers to our place, and by the time we left that apartment we were known as the cum palace.

We once got back from a club, drunk, and spotted a group of dudes outside their apartment. We fucked all of them one by one. We just laid down in our rooms and they went back and forth.

Afterward we drank with them, blacked out, and turns out we did it again with more people. We easily fucked a dozen dudes that night each. I woke up covered in cum.

I don't drink anymore...
>>
>>21684356
nooooo only you guys on here and my best friend ive made at college, thats it.
>>
>>21684619
Do you still have a thing for older guys?
>>
>>21684681
never really had much of a thing for them honestly. ive thought some older guys were hot but just because well they were hot, like he was haha. oldest ive even messed around since was like 28.. current bf is 20.
>>
>>21684729
Haha ok. How did it get started with your friend's dad?
>>
>>21681739
absolute dirtbag
>>
I fucked a girl who I knew was in a relationship for a year. She was an ex of mine and we did a bunch of shit she said she never did for him. I felt awful, casual sex makes my skin crawl but after that I have never felt more guilty in my entire life. Don't know how you guys do it.
>>
>>21684847
This is one of the least retarded threads I've ever read on this website but as I've been on the exact other side (literally to a 'T') of your situation I'm gonna have to say:
I hope you continue to feel terrible about it for the rest of your life.
>>
Without a doubt the worst thing I have done. He knows and he decided to stay with her. I've sworn off relationships because of it. I feel dirty
>>
>>21685076
Alright actually you shouldn't be that hard on yourself..
Pretty damn stupid of that guy to stay with her. Anything negative that happens now is pretty much his fault.
>>
>>21681493
When I was 15, I lost my virginity to my older sister's friend in a closet because I had a huge crush on him and thought he liked me. He blew his load in me and never spoke to me again. I cried for days.

It's been 3 years and I've dated other guys, but never slept with any of them. When I masturbate, I can only cum if I fantasize about him using me like a little whore.
>>
>>21681493
i spent several years here on soc camwhoring. I got seriously addicted. i would do it when I woke up and came home. it was all I thought about.

it got to the point during the last couple years that it was severely affecting my life. i didnt want to hang out with friends or family i just wanted to go home and feel that rush of exposure and submission and praise.

i lost friends because i didnt call them back. my family thought i was doing drugs or had a secret boyfriend. camming was my drug and in a way i felt like i had a bunch of secret boyfriends.

it got really bad when i started giving myself arbitrary rules that i forced myself to follow.
rule 1 was "give yourself to only one guy at a time" which meant that i would pick a guy who was nice when i first started a camming session and decide i was only his for the night. then i would only fulfil his requests.
rule 2 was "suggest alternatives but never say no" if i didn't like a request i would try to sweet talk the guy to give me a different one but if he insisted i always would give in and do the request. i told myself i was his submissive and was his here for his pleasure and could not deny him pleasure.
rule 3 was "i am here for him as late as he wants me" this is the one that got me in trouble at work. I wouldnt let myself go to sleep until the guy said he was done and stopped posting. i told myself he deserved the right to decide when I was done. this was really bad because sometimes the guy was probably in an earlier time zone and i would end up not getting any sleep and messing up at work. sometimes i called in because i was just too tired.

i never really told anyone those rules, but I tried hard to stick to them and only really didnt if the guy started being really rude or asking for impossible requests.

i have a folder of all the pics I did since about late 2012 on my computer. i saved all of them. there are so many. :(

I made it my resolution this year to stop camming. still winning!
>>
>>21685845
Who are you?
>>
>>21685845
sorry i know it is a big long rant but it is nice to be able to get it out there for someone to know. its not like i can realy tell anyone how bad i got addicted. I dont think anyone i know would even understand. it is nice to let get it off my chest and really just say it all.
>>
>>21685860
i do have a camming name but i am not saying. i am really trying to put that behind me and make a new name for myself. plus, you know, the archive.
>>
>>21685886
>>21685845
camwhoring isn't really slutty though. did you ever take this into real life?
>>
>>21685845

Should post that archive though.
>>
Sluts report in to this Skype group chat:

skype:?chat&blob=_KcVrAIKDRW4Sm4rM2691cXOjiJVXPqrI69GXLgU4WEay_OSdUdS8MXg_-Paoeb8W3WZqmaUEOoJTRaZ

If you want to talk to a bunch of people from /SOC/ you can join this 300 member group chat. You can text chat with with each other as a group or just lay back and lurk or at your choosing join one of the smaller satellite groups for group calls and video chat. Some people have already done the meet and greet fuck thing but general chit chat is welcome too.

[To use the above link you need to copy it and paste it in a Skype message box then press send (to anyone) then you will be able to click on the link or post it in a group chat you are already in and then click it]
>>
>>21685907
agree
>>
>>21685897
i dont agree. i definitely feel slutty that i did it for so long.

and i didnt take it offline per se but i did have a couple bfs during that time period. when i had a bf i would stop camming but you can imagine the kinds of guys who go for desperate girls with low self esteem dont tend to stick around long. which would make me feel worse and i would come back here and get praised and would get back into the cycle of camming again.

>>21685907
um no. that archive is a permanent history of my stupid decisions and i hate that i am in there.
>>
>>21685963
Ok well what thread did you post in?
>>
>>21685963
Fair enough, everyone has their own definition of slutty. Did you enjoy feeling slutty or was it always just a shame thing you ignored?
did your bfs ever find out? ever get them to play into your exhibitionism in real life? public fucking, that kind of thing?

Anything asides from shame keeping you from doing it now?
>>
>>21685968
I am borderline between average and chubby would would post in the chubby thread sometimes and the boob threads. I would usually post in the other kinda oddball threads like panty thread, belly thread, vag rate thread, roll thread, spread thread, dare threads, bet your boobs, 3 2 1 threads, get 9 and post full body threads. or anything that I really found unique or interesting.
>>
>>21686018
Shame you don't post anymore I love the girls who post in panty threads, it is my fetish!
>>
>>21685999
at first when i would finish posting i would feel so guilty and tell myself i wouldnt ever do it again. but the more i did it the less i felt. For the last two years it consumed me and all i wanted to do was just post more and more. the more i did it the more i wanted to keep doing it.

im probably more vanilla in real life than than i was as the very submissive person i was when i was posting online. but I did a little bit of exhibition with one of my bfs. Mostly he would drive me around at dusk and close to dark and make me go topless would would finger me or make me finger myself as he drove. thats about as daring as i got in real life. we would usually find a side road somewhere and have sex once it was dark after we did that.

and yeah the shame is a big part of what keeps me from starting to post. also knowing that i have been not doing it for almost 5 months now. and I am doing better at work and in my social life because i prefer to be out with people rather than locked in my apartment obsessing.
>>
>>21686073
even as sexy as I'd find you in your panties anything that consumes ones life is not a good thing. did you ever meet anyone from here? no I'm not contact fagging, i live in the middle of fucking nowhere. not at the end of the earth but I can see it from my window.
>>
>>21686018
I think I remember you?
Huge rack?
>>
>>21686048
yeah sorry. i actually threw out all the panties i cammed in and got different pairs. one day i almost backslid by convincing myself that it was a same pair i had already posted pics in before so it wouldnt be any harm to post some more. i told myself it wouldnt be a new set of pics just a continuation of the last set of pics. i even took a couple pics and uploaded them to my computer before realizing that i was about to get back into the habit. right away i deleted the pics from my computer and phone threw out all the old camming pairs and went out to get out of the house so I was in public and also to buy more pairs.

I have come close to backsliding like that a few times.
>>
File: 111.jpg (436 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
436 KB, 1280x720
>>21683129
slut-shaming and woman hating is somewhat synonymous, even if it's not the intent of the hater. (Unless of course that person applies those standards equally to other genders, then they're just puritanical.)

>>21684790
yep
>>
>>21686098
wish you had thrown the panties my way
>>
>>21686087
yeah and consuming is the right word. like i said, i was really addicted and i know that sounds hard to understand how to get addicted to posting pics of yourself nude, but it just consumed me and ruined my life.

i stopped snapchatting with guys on here because some of it got too much and i saw myself reposted on a snapchat thread in /b/.
>>
>>21686073

Did you ever cheat on a boyfriend?
>>
>>21686111
was it scary for guys to repost you or did it make you feel cheap?
>>
>>21686111
>yeah and consuming is the right word. like i said, i was really addicted and i know that sounds hard to understand how to get addicted to posting pics of yourself nude, but it just consumed me and ruined my life.

not at all, completely understandable. It's thrilling to be desired. I'm all for slutty chicks slutting out and having fun, but if you felt like it was negatively effecting your life you were smart to cut it out. Good on you and good luck!
>>
>>21686096
um not like huge huge, but yeah big. They can never decide whether they want to be c or d cups. :(

>>21686104
i thought about coming on here and giving away some pairs, but i was literally franticly gathering them in a trash bag to get get out of my place asap to get outside. I put them in a trash bag and immediately ran them out to the dumpster on my way to my car. I needed them gone.
>>
>>21686098
Show tits and time stamp or GTFO!
Joking
>>
>>21686131
much as I'd love to have had a pair, might have been a pain for you to get that done, don't blame you.
>>
>>21686115
no. thats why i stopped camming while i dated them. i didnt want to be considered a cheater. i didnt even tell either of them that i had cammed.

>>21686116
it was definitely a mix of emotions. i
mean yeah you assume when you post nudes that ppl are probably downloading them. but it is one thing to assume it and really different to just see yourself posted up by someone else. obviously i was in the snapchat nudes thread on /b/ just to see if i was posted, but i had looked before and never saw myself. the first time i did my heart sank and i felt so embarrassed and used. then i was mad and deleted the guy i had sent it to on snapchat. but after a while i got over it and added him back and sent him "sorry i was a bad submissive who forgot that i am yours to have and yours to share" kinds of words and messages.
>>
>>21686131
Ah.. Lol never mind the person I'm thinking of has assets enough for three. Same general story though. Carry on. Hope you make it.
>>
>>21686201
you are cool to visit with, i've even given up looking for fap material for the moment and reading what is on your mind instead
>>
>>21686160
haha yeah thats how it started for me. you think to yourself "well i AM a girl and i CAN prove it" and it just gets worse from there. i know for a fact that I have proven every square inch of my body to this board. :/
>>
>>21686163
yeah that was part of it too. 1 or 2 pairs of panties might have been easy, but i think i threw about 15 away. getting that many out to that many different guys while trying to remain anonymous and cheap would have been hard. and i couldnt just sent all those pairs to one guy. no one guy should have that much power to own every pair of panties you ever wore. gotta spread them out like horcruxes.
>>
>>21686102
What is/was your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>21686251
Fine, Dr. Freud. What about yours bro?
>>
>>21686250
damn right you need to spread your sexy pussy scent to arouse many of us men :)
>>
>>21686102
Seriously tho dat ass is fucking perfect 100/100
>>
>>21686266
Very good, thanks. He called me just this evening to ask who was winning the ballgame.
>>
>>21686208
thanks for the encouragement anon. :)

>>21686218
thanks! im glad your sticking around to chat. it may be hard to understand but talking about it so openly is actually arousing for me. i am reliving the fun and conversations I used to have. it was a lot of fun, just dangerous and damaging fun.
>>
>>21686250

For what it's worth from an anon, I think you're a genuinely good person and hardly much of a slut.

I've known and fucked women who are married mothers with children and their husbands have no idea. Yet you don't even post a nude while you have a boyfriend. It's my dream to be able to find someone faithful like that. I wish you well.
>>
>>21686267
i dont know if i would describe that smell as sexy. Just kinda smell like me i guess.
>>
>>21686286
then you should slip a finger around your nipple! did you ever do undressing vids?
>>
>>21686291
Thanks! i am really trying to overcome this. i am hanging out with friends and family again. i am going out and meeting people. i am getting more self confident. i hope to meet a guy who will love the person i am trying to become but also be understanding of my shameful past. i dont feel like it is something i could keep from a guy forever, i just hope it doesnt end up being a deal breaker for a good guy.
>>
>>21686300
for those of us with a pantie fetish that scent is amazingly arousing. actually I'd think there are guys who would love who you are and accept you no matter the past.
>>
>>21686222
I think there was that 1 square inch that was never shown.
>>
>>21686304
i did undressing pics but not vids. if you can name it, i probably did it as a request at some point.

i made a couple stroking and fingering vids but i never posted them.
>>
>>21686327
Nothing shameful in it.
>>
>>21686339 were you able to cum in your fingering vids?
>>
>>21686334
well i guess that makes sense i mean sometimes a sweaty musty guy scent sends me through the roof so i guess the smell of girl would do that for you guys too.

>>21686336
i seriously doubt it. name it and i will tell you.
>>
>>21686367
Pardon my asking but why are you still posting on /soc/ at all?
>>
>>21686367
The square inch under the fold of your left breast. On the underside of the breast itself. I remember seeing that spot on the right breast once, but the left was obscured by your hand
>>
>>21686353
well thanks i hope i find a guy who will feel the same way. :)

>>21686358
not in a fingering video but yes in a stroking video. thing is though as soon as i am orgasming my legs slam shut because im so sensitive during orgasm. so its not really like the videos showed anything except vegas fly trap legs with an arm shoved between them.
>>
Please post that spot so you'll be completely exposed. You make us all so hot and bothered here.
>>
>>21686390
Id love to see your Venus fly trap. Pls post.
>>
>>21686390
it still would have been sexy to see your legs and hear you climax. its about my bed time, post a throw away email if you want to chat more other wise good night
>>
File: Water.jpg (1 MB, 2577x3866) Image search: [Google]
Water.jpg
1 MB, 2577x3866
>>21686398

Have some water you thirsty ass motherfucker hahaha
>>
>>21686382
good question. i have been on soc since it started. before that on /b/. i have been posting since 2008. old habits are hard to break and i like conversation threads like this one. plus, like i said, i dont have anybody i could talk to about this except you guys here. i have this giant ink blot on my life and i am so proud of how i have overcome it but i cant go tell the whole world because that would be worse to admit that i did it in the first place to people. this is a chance to let it out and tell people about my victory that i am so proud of and is the only place i can safely do it.
>>
>>21686387
look harder. it is in that archive somewhere.
>>
>>21686420

What other boards do you browse?
>>
>>21686420

Well hey. If you do need someone to talk to later down the line you can email me. I promise I won't try to break your abstinence. Just normal conversation.

[email protected]

Night
>>
>>21686392
>>21686397
i think i wont give up almost 5 months clean just to show you some underboob. good for you for trying though anon. :)

>>21686398
sorry anon, i appreciate how nice you have been and the great conversation, but im happy staying here in this conversation. goodnight though. :)
>>
>>21686436
obviously here and /b/.
also adv, ck, fit not as often as i should, hm :$, and tv.
>>
>>21686508

I mainly browse those too /ck/ and /adv/ mainly though
>>
once in college I sucked a dick even though I'm a guy. I almost had sex with another man too but I chickened out at the last minute. also I've been with 9 women and I slept with two girls in the same night once.

what's my slut rating?
>>
>>21686513
cool! I think those are pretty normal boards for some of my interests. I like the conversation aspect but this board has always been my go-to board. I feel like a native here on this board since the beginning.
>>
>>21686544

For sure.

If I were to leave a throwaway email, any chance I would hear from you? You're a fun person to talk to. I'm not interested in convincing you to take up camwhoring again.
>>
>>21683059
>>21683080

Pussies. Who gives a fuck if they've fucked a ton in the past? If they haven't given you a good reason to worry, stop taking out your insecurities on them. In fact, they're probably better without your pussy ass blaming them for shit that isn't their fault.
>>
>>21686561
probably not. sorry anon. i am just gonna choose to stay femanon for now. i have put a lot of myself out there tonight. i wanted to shout my success from the rooftops and a coupe of you guys were really sweet to let me talk through all of that and very accepting of my past and i am grateful for that but if i connect with an anon it cant be in the wake of this thread because i will always feel like i will just be "that girl who whored herself out all over soc" to whoever i would contact with outside of this thread.

if i contact, it needs to be from a thread where i didnt lay it all out on the table as the submissive slut.

maybe its hard to get. i dont feel like im saying what i want to be saying. sorry.
>>
Hello. I'm from the slut threads of old. Though I have settled with my girlfriend. We almost got a third girl in our love nest, but she backed out. AMA? No time stamp sorry :(
>>
>>21686624

I understand. I honestly don't look down on you though. I don't think you're a slut and I admire your faithfulness when you do get into a relationship. Anyway, I wish you well in life. I'm going to get off /soc/ now. If you do change your mind however, [email protected] take care of yourself anon
>>
>>21686624
... The more you talk the more I think you're who I'm thinking of. I want to know for knowledges sake but there's no way to find out without compromising things for you. Oh well.
>>
>>21686647
if you are right i appreciate you being so nice about it.

out of curiosity what would you use to find out if i was who you think i might be?
>>
>>21686665
If you did it of your own accord and didn't intend to harm anyone or knowingly cause harm there's no logical reason to be shamed or ashamed.

.. What would I use?
Not sure if I understand this.
The only thing I can think to say (if you are the person in question) is that you have a body exactly like my ex--whom I have no pictures of.. :( Lol hence the saving of your (possible) pictures. But of course that doesn't help.
>>
>>21686665
>>21686756
Oh.. Lol I guess it might help to know that I have zero pictures remaining.
Quite happy with my current partner.
>>
>>21686774
okay. I was just curious because you said you didn't know how you could find out without compromising things for me so i was curious what you had that could compromise things for me.

but now i get it, you have pics. yeah that could definitely compromise things for me if you uploaded them and you were right.
>>
>>21686798

So how old are you?

What do you do or want to do for a living?
>>
>>21686811
im 25. i have been coming here since i was 19 and cammed from 20-25.

I currently work in an office and i like the work. i hope i can get a more professional job in the future but i dont know doing what yet.
>>
>>21686823

Do you plan to get married/have kids?
>>
>>21686798
Nonono. Had pics.
I can describe pictures of who I'm thinking of really well but that's just about as bad as posting something. Anyone can look through the archives and start guessing.
Lol holy crap I want to know to have the sensation of being right. I really cannot think of a way.
>>
>>21686829
yeah thats really what i want to do. i want to find a guy to marry and be a mom. but i gotta pay the bills for now and gotta make myself into the kind of girl that a good guy would want to marry. thats what i have started this year.
>>
Why are the majority of sluts so hot?
You think massive sluts would be the products of being ugly and having to whore themselves out more often to get what comes easy for beautiful woman.
>>
>>21686846

This might sound weird cause, well, 4chan but you are the type of girl I'd want to marry. Faithful, would make a good mom, genuine. Your camwhoring past is something I don't even think is a big deal. I need to find a woman like you.

What kind of things do you do for fun? Hobbies wise?
>>
>>21686838
oh. um yeah. im kinda curious if you are right too. hmmm.
>>
>>21686866
thanks! hopefully we can both find what we want.

i like road trips and reading and cooking and swimming. i like mario kart and smash brothers. i go hang out with friends sometimes at bars or the movies.
>>
>>21683055
That's because you are less valuable for being a dirty slut
Honestly I don't see why you won't embrace your inner slut since it will always be a mark against you. Might as well dive into full on self ignorance and be happy with being a skank.
Otherwise you'll regret what you did for the rest of your life and always have to deal with people ridiculing you for it. At least if you go full on slut you won't give a shit about it anymore
>>
>>21686899

We have a lot in common. What sort of books do you like?
>>
>>21686866
>What kind of things do you do for fun? Hobbies wise?

Takes off her clothes for guys to jerk to online.
>>
>>21686882
Would you be willing to answer a vague question about something that (may have) happened to you in a thread?
>>
>>21686612
>blaming them for shit that isn't their fault.
Being a slut is a choice you limp wristed faggot
And it's not insecurities sluts are not gf or wife material they're for a cheap fuck of an fwb if you're bold enough but that's it. Anyone who decides to fate or marry a massive slut is a pussy ass faggot who likes damaged goods or think this time will be different.
You're a hugbox faggot go fuck yourself you're the reason there are people who actually take tumblr seriously
>>
>>21686907
books in series like harry potter, eragon, and just started the maze runner series.

>>21686909
looks like the graveyard shift has finally arrived.
>>
>>21686918
sure that would work. just be careful!
>>
>>21683074
>8 dudes and one chick in the span of a month
Well you're not really
>camwhored
Nope you're definitely a slut, and not just a slut but a whore as well
>>
>>21686922

Have you read 1984?
>>
>>21686945
no. i have heard about it a lot but have never actually read it.
>>
>>21683247
All the time, its usually preestablished couples but there are also plenty of other reasons people get hotels
>>
>>21686957

It's amazing. By far my favorite book. Check it out sometime.
>>
File: 112.jpg (442 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
442 KB, 1280x720
>>21686275
Thanks, anon.

>>21686945

I've read that something like 60% of people lie about having read that.
>>
>>21686969

I'm from /lit/ so no
>>
>>21686967
i will pick it up next time I go to the book store. it seems like one of those books everyone knows about.
>>
>>21686969
It hasn't been required reading material in most public schools since the 90's and most people have only heard that it has something to do with big brother being incredibly overbearing.
I still haven't read it and I am incredibly heavy into literature, I k ow what it's about, what it implies, and that we are already living in it but I still haven't read it. Doesn't stop me from making vague references to it that I only kind of know are true.
Nice ass btw
>>
>>21686926
Hm.. I don't want to risk it then. Damn.
It sounds like something that would happen to more than a couple people that cam but I honestly don't know.. Lol the person I'm thinking of is the only I ever saved.
I'll try an appearance question?
Really long hair and glasses?
>>
>>21686994

It's definitely a classic. Well, I'm going to try to sleep now. Best of luck in life to you.
>>
>Be gay, 15
>Start caming on sites like omegle, chatrandom, find people to skype with on gaychatrooms
>Haven't stopped
>What do I do? 18 now
>>
>>21686969
Your body is really (really, really, really) nice.

Would you show your (naked) chest?
>>
>>21687005
hair is between shoulders and boobs in length. yeah i have glasses.
>>
>>21687075
dang it, now i'm curious
which thread? or is that too much?
>>
>>21687086
i gave a list of threads somewhere up above. but im not playing 20 questions here. my goal isnt to see if you all can guess who i am. if i wanted you to know i would just tell you. there is one anon here who i may have had a past with but he is kindly being intentionally vague.
>>
>>21687108
>glasses
>>21687108
that's the part that just throws me off so hard
your privacy is your own, i won't intrude further
>>
>>21687075
>>21687108
Hah damn I really think it might be you. Don't misunderstand though--I've never communicated with you directly. I feel crappy lately and really want to be right. And yes I am trying to maintain anonymity.
Any other hints you're willing to give?
>>
>>21687151
i didnt mean to come off as rude, sorry if i did. :)

>>21687170
oh okay so you are not who i thought you might be then. you can ask more if you like. you can describe a unique piece of clothing or a unique pose I might have done.
>>
>>21687189
Red dress? I don't think it went much past mid-thigh.
Can pose questions involve objects?
>>
>>21687219
it could but i dont think thats me. i usually didnt start out with very much more than a bra and panties on when i cammed and i dont think i have even owned a red dress since i started camming.

Sorry anon. :(
>>
>>21687229
Ah.. Heh well at the very least I can stop being anxious about it. At any rate thanks for being patient.
>>
>>21687243
of course. thanks for listening and being here for me. sorry i wasnt who you hoped i was.
>>
>>21687254
Yeah for sure. Really what I said is true there's no reason to feel bad. It seems like your intentions were good. Of course people would shame you for it (case and point this thread) but in an ideal world I would think it shouldn't happen.
Hah it's no problem for me; to expect that and build it up so greatly would be retarded.
>>
>>21687229
I'm just curious to know if I ever contactfagged you lol

There's no real way of knowing now I guess but I'm thrilled for you to be maintaining your goal!
>>
Fucked a furry in a parking garage at a con. Only went to get laid. Some furries ended up getting a show. Tried to push her head down, to cover up. Did not work. Got her to go turbo. Came. Ran out half naked in winter to escape furries. Spent next thirty minutes trying to refind car.
>>
>>21687254
did you have the alley rape fantasy?
>>
18/F here, how do I into being a slut? Just got out of a longterm relationship and looking to just have casual sex with people or whatever, but I have no clue where to meet people since my friends are all awkward nerds and don't really go out ever.
>>
>>21687690
youre either a slut or youre not. stop trying to be something youre not
>>
>>21687690
Let's see how you look like and either you could be a slut or not>>21687690
>>
>>21687702
Didn't really have much of an opportunity, seeing as I've been in a relationship since 14.
>>21687713
I'm decently cute in the face I'd say, and my measurements are 35-28-39, not skinny but def not landwhale territory either.
>>
>>21681619
By too cheap you mean poor, which doesn't make you a slut, it makes you a prostitute, and instead of money you get weed, which ain't even illicit anymore. That dude is getting one good fuckin bargain.
>>
>>21687740
okcupid, pof, tinder, Craigslist if you're really brave. If you're borderline average you'll end up having your choice of whatever guy you want. You'll get swarmed with msgs and basically be able to pick the one you're most attracted to. But don't lead them on. Be forward, tell them what you're looking for and if they don't follow your rules or get attached, cut them loose and find another one.
>>
>>21687690
fuck some of your friends. if they are nerdy I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Nothing better than the hot nerd girl friend that is willing to be a bro and blow everyone.
>>
>>21688039
>hot nerd girl friend that is willing to be a bro and blow everyone
10/10 I'll take 20
>>
>>21686638
No takers? I'll tell a little more about myself then~
>20/F/OR
>Bi, have been in a stable relationship with my girlfriend for months
>Girlfriend is okay with me having sex with other people. We've been friends since high school so she knows that I like sex.
>Lived with 3 roommates who I fucked all the time
>Dominant in bed
AMA?
>>
>>21681493
there is a woman that i like and she knows that i like her and we spend all our time together and we go out with her kid sometimes, but the thing is, when she doesn't feel like having sex, she tells me to go fuck other women. and so i do, and it's easy because i'm easy on the eyes and i have a big dick. i always feel like shit about it, even though she tells me to do it. don't get me wrong, i always give it my all and try my best to make a good showing, but during sex i usually feel like a dildo with a tongue and legs. afterwards i usually end up talking about the things i don't like in my relationship and the lady that i just fucked is usually cool with it and ends up feeling bad for me. sometimes they give me money. i don't need it but i take it and then i feel even worse.
>relationship woman is the only one i will fuck in missionary style
>>
File: slut.jpg (24 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
24 KB, 360x480
>>
>>21688846
Very nice good girl
>>
>>21688846
What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done
>>
>>21688737
were the 3 roomates also girls? who you had a huge birthday orgy with or am I thinking of someone else
>>
I love being a slutty sex whore n slave n the sluttiest thing I've done is a threesome
>>
File: IMG_20150424_221824208.jpg (374 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150424_221824208.jpg
374 KB, 480x640
>>
File: MG_20150424_221754988.jpg (49 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
MG_20150424_221754988.jpg
49 KB, 360x480
>>21688911
>>
File: IMG_20150424_221754988.jpg (387 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150424_221754988.jpg
387 KB, 480x640
>>
>>21687690
What do you like in men and where are you located? These are the relevant questions.
>>
File: MrJnme.jpg (126 KB, 621x960) Image search: [Google]
MrJnme.jpg
126 KB, 621x960
To me being a slut is a lifestyle... i sleep with pretty much any man who asks me to my face.
i sleep with my dealer all the time, im pretty much his slave. he gets me high and lets me sleep at his place when my perents kick me out, which happens often. of coarse while im there i have to be naked 24/7 and on a leash<3
here is a picture of me and him<3
If you see this mr. J i love you<3
>>
>>21689226
trying too hard
>>
>>21689240
what do you mean?
>>
>>21688952
>>21688954
weird id change. nice tits though, wou;d tittyfuck
>>
>>21689226
so you will sleep with disugsting obese men if they ask you to? how many guys have u fucked? and biggest dick uve seen? and are big dicks > small dicks
>>
>>21688891
Yep. That's me. :)
>>
>>21689299
to be honest? i like fat old men...its a fetish.
how many? maybe 50 in the last year?
biggest cock was 11 inches
im not a size queen i like all cocks indifferently<3
>>
>>21689456
11"?!? gaaaad damnn.

do u like anal and, if so, can u fit big dicks in?
>>
>>21689525
i LOVE<3 anal :) i can fit an average girth cock 10 deep<3 want to know the best part?<3 im still tight<3
>>
>>21689418
awesome. good to see you are doing well. so how'd you almost get a third girl to join you are your gf? why'd she back out?
>>
>>21689538
I demand a butthole pic for science
>>
>>21689579
ill look sir<3 but i cant make any promises :/
>>
>>21689652
don't talk a good game about your tight asshole and then not show it.
>>
File: 12 13 09 15.jpg (59 KB, 983x649) Image search: [Google]
12 13 09 15.jpg
59 KB, 983x649
>>21689667
found one<3
>>
>>21689697
whatever dude, that shit is all over twitter and whatnot. fag.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (135 KB, 827x866) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
135 KB, 827x866
>>21689697
if you want to be more convincing you really need to stop with all those "<3"s . Jesus, nobody types like that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.