[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out at age 24 that my dick is in the bottom 11% at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1413424539803.jpg (1 MB, 3750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1413424539803.jpg
1 MB, 3750x1000
Just found out at age 24 that my dick is in the bottom 11% at 4.8"(about 12cm). I will pretty much be the smallest one she's ever had, every time. My snapchat is foxyhare, I ask that girls snap me(nude or not) and talk shit about my dick. I'll show you the pitiful thing on request
>>
Pic related, obviously. Not sure what posting etiquette is like here, sorry if it's not kosher
>>
>>20496690
Well it's not bait, he's pretty small and he replies quickly. 10/10, I'll hit you up any time I want a loser to make me feel better about myself
>>
>>20496757
pot jej
>>
>>20496757
Happy to please a lady any way I can
>>
>some guys are so desperate to have a female just talk about their penis, they don't mind if the girl makes fun of them
lmao
>>
>>20496757
hey, whats your snap? ;)
>>
>>20496775
No, actually, it's pretty easy to get any old girl to tell me "it's not small." In my time on the internet its pretty hard to get someone(especially homosexual males) to admit it's small, because people naturally want to please.

I WANT sadistic girls, I wouldn't prefer someone to tell me nice things(although in that way I am desperate enough for attention that I would accept positivity, ironically)
>>
>>20496817
>its proven pretty hard
>>
>>20496791
Not even. If I wanted to talk to random guys, my snap would be in the snap thread. This tiny dicked loser intrigued me, it's all.
>>
>>20496817
>people naturally want to please.

wtf are you joking faggot
I have sadistic cunts attacking me constantly

but i have a big dick and am cocky... maybe its that people HATE sucess becasue it reflects pooly on them
>>
>>20496836
>This tiny dicked loser intrigued me
Ah, well, thanks again...
>>
>>20496842
Well, that's my experience in all cockrate/cockswap/cockposting threads and 90% of the time when i snap people.

I always had a small cock fetish but I actually thought I was more average, since I'd never measured and girls literally always tell me its fine.
>>
I had a girlfriend once who told me she had had sex with three different guys who all had two-inch(!) cocks. Yep, fully erect. She didn't seem to mind even though I don't think any of them copulated her to orgasm. The same girl once got off on a German shepherd in her neighborhood, so you never know.
>>
File: penis_size_preference_chart1.gif (26 KB, 585x645) Image search: [Google]
penis_size_preference_chart1.gif
26 KB, 585x645
>that feel when not in the red
>>
I should make a thread for compliments on my penis
>>
>>20503659
I'm close enough that nobody's going to give me shit for it.
>>
File: brehs.jpg (42 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
brehs.jpg
42 KB, 611x404
>>20503659
lol
>>
If it makes you feel any better, OP, I'm 4.25".
>>
>>20503970
It's cool, I'm fine with it. Makes humiliation play feel more real
>>
Dude I have a 7 inch cock 6 inches in circumference girl told me it was small be cause I'm 6'8" and huskey build now I feel like it is small what girls say can really kill an ego
>>
>>20506226
well, it probably looks small. I have the exact same penis size and I'm a full foot shorter. on the plus size, it's still in ideal range as far as how it'll actually feel for women.
>>
>>20503659
That feel when you confuse diameter with circumference and get really horrified at a 6 inch "diameter" cock.
>>
Most girls don't even give a fuck. My dick is like 5", below average and average thickness. Have even had girls comment that I have a nice/big cock despite the fact that I don't.
>>
>>20503659
I'm either just a B or just about a C. Could be worse.
>>
File: 1408253674884.png (411 KB, 460x512) Image search: [Google]
1408253674884.png
411 KB, 460x512
/fit here maybe if you get big and swoll like the rest of /fit/ it might help with your small penis problem

Also I think the reason why you have a small penis is probably cuz your fat and your fat is probably hideing the rest of your dick....Idk food for thought though
>>
SPH fetish, huh? I get it. I had an exgirlfriend tell me years later I had the smallest cock shes ever fucked. That's pretty much where it started for me.
>>
>>20503659

This is a troll image.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.