[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me soc I am a man in a loving 6 year straight relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151119-WA0001.jpg (216 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151119-WA0001.jpg
216 KB, 899x1599
Help me soc

I am a man in a loving 6 year straight relationship but tomorrow I will be meeting a man off the Internet for oral sex. I've been curious about m sexuality for a number of years, but lately I cannot stop fantasising about giving someone a bj.

I feel deeply ashamed of myself and have no one to turn to for advice. Should I do this?

Pic unrelated, I am on my phone.
>>
>>22918825

No, not while you are in a relationship. You owe it to your partner to be honest about your sexuality. If you can't be faithful to her then just split up.
>>
>>22918825
What >>22918866 said.

All this is going to do is make the shame you're currently feeling even worse because now you're also going to have cheated on your loving partner of six years.

If you love each other then this is something that you should be able to talk about with her; if you can't do that then perhaps you shouldn't be in this relationship in the first place.
>>
>>22918825
I guess this is where my father started out.

Married for over 25 years, together for 36. Then suddently my mom finds out he didn't close a window on the computer and it was a man pissing in another mans mouth, and other stuff. She snooped and found mails and everything added up. Out of the 36 years they were togther, he was doing stuff with other men for at least 30.

You owe it to your gf to break it up, or call of the encounter.

If not, just tell her this desire, include her into it and get a threesome going on. At least that way she'll be involved. If not, just break it off, you are gay.
>>
The advice given in this thread so far is shit.

There's a longstanding tradition of men doing gay stuff behind their wife's back.

>if you really love her, you should be able to talk to her about this
don't be so naive. why talk to her about it? If she's cool with it, then he gets to go suck cock. If she's not, he loses her just for talking about it and then goes to suck even more cock. So just go suck the cock and keep your secret.
>>
>>22919061
nah mate just suck cock together
>>
Fucking faggots ruining lives and cheating
>>
>>22919066
Maybe he doesn't want to.
Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the relationship you have with yourself.
>>
>>22919066

This. It's the only fair way. Ask her if she'd be up for MFM threesomes with bisexual guys instead.
>>
>>22919074
Or maybe he has just been to too many trap threads or saw too many dick pics on /soc/ that got his mind all confused. Maybe the moment he'll see a dick he won't want to suck it anymore, or maybe after the first touch he'll back out. At least then the girl can take over while he affirms his heterosexuality by pounding her from behind, in the vagina.
>>
>>22918978
I bet your mom pissed in your dad's mouth a lot m8

>>22919069
This. Just break up with your gf and accept that you are a cock-loving faggot. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
If you got a piece of corn stuck in your asshole and you had to spend 15 minutes prying it out, do you have to tell your partner about that? Or is it okay to keep it a secret?
>>
>>22919088
was it corn from the cob or did you insert pieces of corn one by one?
>>
>>22919090
Doesn't matter. But for the sake of argument, let's say it's the former.
You spend 15 minutes in the bathroom digging this corn out of your rectum. You wash your hands and then go kiss your wife without acknowledging what you've just been doing in the bathrrom. Does that make you a liar or a bad person?
>>
>>22919093
If she doesn't ask, you don't tell. You aren't lying.
>>
>>22919101
So if this guy goes out to secretly suck cock and she doesn't ask, he's never telling a lie.
>>
>>22919061
Yes there is. I'm >>22918866 and have been married for years and suck/get suck by guys. It's cheating and it's wrong to cheat. You expose yourself (and your wife) to STD's and she should have the right to know if this is happening.

My wife and I don't have sex any longer. She knows I've fooled around with guys while we were married and I think we're in a don't ask, don't tell situation right now, which is fine as long as we're not having sex together.

If OP is truly in a "loving 6 year" relationship, that relationship needs to have open and honest communication. He needs to talk to his girlfriend before doing it with guys.
>>
>>22919115
I'm sorry but I see a difference between getting corn out of your ass and sucking another mans penis.

Call me old fashioned :^)
>>
>>22919123
They're both private physical things that don't cause any direct harm to your partner. He could spread disease to his wife by digging around in his ass, just like sucking strange cock.
>>
>>22919128
but you yourself states he washes his hands. Sounds pretty innocent to me. Sucking dick? Who knows what you'll get. Same with getting dick sucked.
>>
>>22919128
Would I tell my wife I have corn in my ass? No, it's private. Would I tell her just before she starts rimming me? Yeah. At that point she needs to know.

Same with sex with guys. If she's going to have sex with you, you need to talk to her beforehand so she can make an informed decision whether she wants to risk her life just because you did.
>>
>>22919145
>>22919132
You people act like condoms don't exist.
You also act like the wife isn't also out getting something extra.
>>
>>22919154
Condoms don't protect against herpes.

How about just manning the fuck up and telling her before going out and fucking someone else???
>>
It's simple.

If you're gay, break it off.

If you're bi/curious, try to ask and hint for an experimental 3some.
>>
OP here.

My girlfriend is very fragile and wouldn't understand. You might not believe me.. we've hda discussions about stuff before and it ends in tears. It doesn't work to discuss things, sadly not everyone is a totally cool discussor.

So I don't know if I'm gay or not. I hve gay friends and I do sometimes feel some kind of weird attraction to them... i think i will know for sure after this encounter. I think that makes it worth doing? It will only be a bj, condom on. If afterwards I decide I'm gay then I will break up with her. If i think im bi then i will confess my feelings and see if shes down for a threesome. if i know im straight then nothing happens.

win, win, win... right?
>>
>>22919746
It's hard when you are confused about your sexuality but in a committed relationship, I understand that. I just hope she doesn't find out as you say she is fragile I am sure it would destroy her, just try and be very careful if you insist on going through with it and for the love of fuck don't catch anything you can transfer to her. Be safe and careful!

I always wonder though, how would you feel if your gf was in this position and you found out she slept with someone behind your back? A lot of men I have spoken with think it's no big deal when a girl sleeps with another girl.
>>
>>22919757

I'm actually very open with how sexual I am, I encouraged her to sleep with another guy/girl before. it might be hard to understand, but I'm quite an open person and into experimentation.
>>
>>22919952
You encouraged her, but did she do it? Sounds like she didn't.

Look... if she's fragile when discussing stuff, you really don't want to be in a long-term relationship with her anyway. Relationships take a lot of talking/discussing/arguing to make them work. If she cries over discussing difficult things, you're in for trouble.
>>
>>22919964
she did not.

look, we are v happy together, stop trying to spin it otherwise. i just need advice on the decision i have already made
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.