[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inb4 calling me edgy any psychopaths/sociopaths/aspd people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: ccc.jpg (13 KB, 313x453) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
13 KB, 313x453
inb4 calling me edgy

any psychopaths/sociopaths/aspd people want to talk to a like-minded individual? it gets lonely in here
>>
Hey, I guess I just want to vent but recently I've felt absolutely nothing. I ended my 7 year relationship with my gf for little to no reason other than the fact I was bored of her. She threatened to kill herself and I told her I'll be watching the news. Often I just say extremely cold, fucked up shit without realizing it until later but I am too prideful to apologize so I let it fester in their mind. I told my cousin who has leukemia that she's going to die and I won't be at her funeral(she's 17 but has fucked me over money wise pretty hard) am I just a fucked up human?
>>
>>23914890
youre probably just an asshole
>>
>>23914890
Yes, as a matter of fact.
>>
Being on the receiving end of someone's sociopathic personality is never fun.
>It gets lonely in here
Yeah, well, when you're a sociopath you probably deserve it.
>>
>>23914909
you dont understand. i dont do anything to hurt anybody, i dont usually lie in any ways that hurt anybody. in a way i wish i could have relationships like the rest of you, but im glad that i am the way i am. it's thought 1% of people are like this and not all of us are pieces of shit like >>23914890
>>
>>23914922
Sorry man, I have really bad history with a sociopath.
He wants nothing to do with me now, and yet whenever I have self-loathing thoughts they're always in his voice, and all I do is obsess over him because of lies he told me for like 6 years.
He manipulated and lied to get me to do whatever he wanted and he doesn't know it, or care, but he still has his hooks in me and I just wish I could forget about him.
Because everything he did was because he found it amusing.
He once told my now fiance
>Wanna know how to make a girl love you? You break something in her life behind her back, and then you fix it where she can see and then she's yours forever.
>>
>>23914966
are you a girl? weird but do you wanna kik me? i kinda want to hear about this
>>
>>23914975
It's not really that much of a story,
I got involved with him when I was 13. He never called me his girlfriend or anything, I was just a plaything to him.
He lied and manipulated me for six years, and then when he wasn't amused anymore he got a real girlfriend and left me wondering what the fuck I did wrong.
I didn't realize how fucked up he was until I moved in with my fiance, who was his best friend back before he realized that he was just fucking evil.
Now he's a marine with a skinny blonde girlfriend. According to her Facebook which of course I looked, she likes hiking.
I don't trust girls that can be outside for that long.
I want to tell her what a horrible human being he is but girls don't listen ya'know?
And of course he'll lie to her and if I tell her he's lying it's just going to "confirm" it as truth.
>>
>>23915029
can you though? ill send you my kik i want to say something here but i dont want to give away who i am to anybody who might know me. 1800changelocations on gmail pls
>>
>>23914901
>>23914904
>>23914922
Wasn't this supposed to be a thread where people *tried* to sympathize with one another? You fucks don't sound like anyone who would think that they're socio/psycho-pathic.
>>
>>23915051
No offense but I'd rather not start chatting with someone who posted a thread about being a sociopath.
And, because of the same reason you said.
> i dont want to give away who i am to anybody who might know me
>>23915067
I'm not a socio/psychopath,
just got used by one.
>>
>>23915074
im female and i was going to say it might give you closure but if i was you i bet i wouldnt want to either

>>23915067
like i said youre probably just an asshole
>>
>>23915074
used how?
>>
>>23915083
>like i said youre probably just an asshole
at least I keep my fucked up shit to myself instead of making threads about it.
>>
>>23915197
ok bitch on the internet
>>
>>23915491
what a boring reply, although you likely aren't a ___path. I bet you loved American Psycho huh?
>>
sage .
>>
freaks
>>
a sociopath is there not going to admit that they are one
>>
>>23915648
Clinical diagnosi$$ -we're real
>>
>>23915657
Yea ik you're real but a sociopath would never think twice about his actions and come to the conclusion that he is a sociopath.
>>
>>23915676
I didn't come to anything. Had I not gone in to a psychologist for depression i probably wouldn't have known but after being told I matched almost every descriptor of a sociopath I thought "hey that makes a bit of sense".
>>
>>23915694
Yeahh that's how most of us find out
>>
Sure. Message me on kik: TheHellboundHarlot.
>>
M/ kik:czr.1515

Never been diagnosed as anything, but willing to talk to socio/psycho, especially the "rare" female
>>
Other asps aside: aren't sociopaths incapable of being lonely? Bored sure but lonely?
>>
Support forum for someone diagnosed with a brain abnormality that causes you to lack emotion?
>>
If there was a 100% sure way of confirming someone with antisocial personality disorder (which theyre close by doing MRI scans), I would ensure a prompt and very painful abortion of life regardless of age.

4% of the total population are considered psychopaths, of that 4% they make up approximately 25-30% of the prison population.

I could careless if they didnt do anything wrong, because its not a matter of "if" but "when" they will.
>>
>>23915029
>I got involved with him when I was 13
>Was involved with him for 6 years

There's your problem. He was grooming you.
>>
>>23917872
He probably only left because he got bored once he had you broken in for so long.

But the whole thing was probably a very intentional process.
>>
>>23917872
>>23917893
I am very aware of this.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.