[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had some fire yay and some indoor and alcohol. Now im poppin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-2698082136883810366.jpg (502 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2698082136883810366.jpg
502 KB, 1440x2560
Had some fire yay and some indoor and alcohol. Now im poppin a bar to help with sleep. I feel fucking great. anyone else indulging?
>>
Been rolling for three days straight on some pretty low grade Molly. Cut with coke so it's not just too stepped on. I'd say I got it for a decent price but as long as I've been doing drugs Ive never really had to pay for them. havent slept since Thursday. Slightly delirious but completely past the whole exhausted restless thing. Just wired.
>>
File: Snapchat-7348370329450100153.jpg (681 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7348370329450100153.jpg
681 KB, 1440x2560
>>23917210
Hahaha i know that feeling. What type of molly do you get i usually come across this. Im spoiled for both desu lol
>>
It's honestly shit but gets the job done. It's really small shards and a lot of coke. I only got it to help a friend out. And well, to party obviously. It's not bad just not strong. Smooth though. I live in Mississippi where quality drugs and good business are far and few between. Just curious in your location how much would a gram go for. Knowing it wasn't all that. I don't know shit about the terms I just crush those shards down and snort em or parachute. I'm a weekend warrior. I don't rave or anything. I hate brand names and stuff because people make shit up but there's been a lot of pink hued coke going around here that all the dudes call Peruvian pink. The bag was like 65 percent coke and the rest was shard.

This shit makes me long winded.

Tl;dr educate me. I don't usually buy "hard" drugs.
>>
>>23917302
Ive heard but never seen about different tinted yay but xant rell you much about that. The only color i see is a tint of yellow or just offwhite. When its in rocks like the pic i put up it has a glittery gleam they call that fishcale if yoive ever heard the term. In the pic i got a g of mol and yay they both go for 60, i can get 40$g of yay but i would much rather pay more for better quality idc. Im in north cali i know we got it good out here, i waa out in the dmv area a few montha ago and bought 1.3g of tree for 20 and tjat was hooked up being from cali i was hesitant lol
>>
A lot of people throw those terms around but I kinda just ignore it and ask to taste it. But yea I'm kinda skeptical about the pink shit. It's blow for sure but I mean idk if it's gimmick just to boost sales and it's just dye or if there's actually something more to it on a chemical basis. But wow not trying to one-up you because ten bucks isn't much and you probably got waaaay better quality but yea I got a G for 50. As for weed I kinda just got bored with it so I stopped buying. My roommates smoke everyday so I get to smoke too but it's not a big deal to me. I did help a friend get a quarter for 70 the other day. Same deal with the brand names. If it's not straight from a dispensary I don't care if you tell me it's some blueberry or master kush or whatever. All I need to know for the deal is whether they've got high grade or mid.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.