[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old thread is kill New Slut Thread Post stories of your sluttiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: slut6.jpg (29 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
slut6.jpg
29 KB, 580x435
Old thread is kill

New Slut Thread
Post stories of your sluttiness
>age
>gender
>number females fucked
>number of males fucked
>kinkiest story
>sluttiest story
>biggest dick
>smallest dick
>best lay ever

Do sluts like a strong approach or do you prefer to corrupt the innocent??

Get in here, fuckers!
>>
she's cute
>>
Bump... Love these... Always love reading about how much of a whore can be... Should also add region on the off chance a slut wants to make her number higher i.e. Northeast US
>>
File: 1434220093354.jpg (46 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
1434220093354.jpg
46 KB, 720x1184
I'll start I guess

>27
>male
>15ish
>0 n-no homo
>when I was 14 this freaky Mexican girl I knew from school sucked my dick in the living room while her parents made dinner in the kitchen. >Came all over their couch and in her hair, the fajitas were delicious
>sluttiest story.. when I turned 22 my friend C came over and fucked me then took me to dinner, after dinner I said bye and met up with A for a movie, got handy in movie and then fucked her in her car in the mall parking lot after.
>no showers in between
>im 7.5 and 5 around. I prefer smaller, petite girls as I am 5'6 myself. Usually split them apart and they tell me it hurts, but they always want to fuck again so I guess it's not too bad.
>I saw my friend's once at a pool party, it was really embarrassing. I felt bashful for him.
>best lay ever.. When I was 22 my roommate's fuck buddy brought over her friend who was a little South of proper if you get my drift.. She was a cutter and was scarred all over both arms and her thighs. She was wearing a lot of little multicolored plastic baubles, ripped denim short shorts and a stupid emo band tee. I told her to come help me get my laundry out of the dryer and ended up fucking her completely stupid (she was gasping and rolling her eyes and mumbling to herself near the end) I'm hard just thinking about it. I had to carry her back to the apartment because her legs were jello. She slept in my room, on the floor, and I woke her up before I went to work to fuck her again in the shower, she cried that time but kept moaning 'don't stop, please' so I gave it to her hard. Never saw her again.. Guess she had a bf or something. I've been in love a couple times and no sex has ever come close to the feeling of mindbreaking that stupid little cutter. I wish I could have made it a regular thing, she would probably be my slave by now.

Pref corruption. Lol obviously
>>
>>23910404
no one wants story from guys you fucking faggot
>>
>>23910325
M
~100
Minor league baseball player in the bullpen (after hours)
Had sex with three different guys within a twelve hour period.
9.5"
5.5" or so
Best is the guy I'm currently seeing. Old enough to theoretically be my dad, but a big, beautiful dick, and can make me come without me touching myself.
>>
>>23910415
Yes, obviously not as OP asked gender.
>>
>>23910415
stay salty ya little betch lol
>>
>>23910325
>22
>Male(switch/straight)
>Between 25-30 females
>0 Males I'm straight
>Have a few, but my favorite probably was when my ex gf came home from the clubs with a new friend she met recently at the time. I was tired from working all day and laying around basically. All the sudden out of no where, my gf comes in the bedroom and says come out to the living room being obnoxious drunk. Soon as i did, her friend(which was extremely attractive) was naked just laying on the couch. Kind of confused for a second what's going on, and my ex tells me "i want to have my first 3some with you both, you want to?" Without any hesitation, especially with how sexy her friend was immediately went to the bedroom and went at it. Had an adrenaline rush so bad from it i loved every second and felt lucky as can be. Usually my ex wasn't like that but was for some reason that night. Anyways, we fucked for hours, started off with me fucking my girl in her ass while she was eating her friend out. Than they laid me on the bed, her friend sat on my dick and my ex rode my face. I ended up cumming in her friends pussy, and she sat over my ex letting it drip on her boobs. Than she licked it off from her and asked if i could try anal with her(she never tried before but was very interested trying it). Safe to say, i fucked her ass so hard and came again inside her. Pretty much all 3 of us just laid and relaxed to sleep after, i woke up in the morning to her friend asking to do anal again because she loved it and my ex let me as long as she was being ate out by her. Clearly best sex experience in my life. From then on, anal play was definitely one of my favorites(cum play/creampie is other favorites).
>Think my sluttiest experience would be having sex in the high school bathroom with a friend of my ex gf(no one ever found out)
>Earlier story probably my best, another would be when i became single, met a female on here who lived nearby and into creampie. Never came so much in a female before.
>>
>>23910717
I really liked reading your story. Might make a throwaway to talk more with you if you'd like to and interested. How many girls have you met irl off soc? 26 Female
>>
>>23910717
You know I swear your almost taking a page out of my book...

>Had a similar experience with an chick that was maybe 3 or 4 years older then me...

>I live in jersey , met her in Miami , luckily she lived in Long Island about a 30 min drive from me....
>got her to switch her flight to a drive with me back and had my way with her on the ride up
>get back home , meet up with her a few more times
>for some reason she was down with sharing me with her gf's .... #shitwascash....

Wayyy fun until she went all psycho
>>
>>23910839
Thank you! And hah that'd be okay i wouldn't mind chatting more.

>>23910967
Lol! Yeah that does sound similar, always have a craving for it to happen again but that was my only time with more than 1 female. I feel you though, eventually we split because she's not how she use to be. Kind of weird now compared to how she was in hs. Single life is not too bad though!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.