[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have a nice day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 702x702
Have a nice day
>>
File: 304.jpg (17 KB, 304x191) Image search: [Google]
304.jpg
17 KB, 304x191
>>4393213
>>
I have a sadness in me
>>
The sherrif's SUV rolled up and crunched to a stop on the gravel intersection. The Medical team was laying a sheet over the body of a man who had just jumped in front of an 18 - wheeler.

The sheriff got out of his vehicle and walked with purpose to the body on the edge of the road, and lifted the sheet to see for himself. "Yessir", he said, replacing the sheet and turning back to the deputy on site. "This man was killed by sadness".

Then the camera panned over the the semi truck and the license plate said "sadness" on it. The truck driver was dressed as a sad clown. The entire night was a sad affair and a lesson to all involved.
>>
>>4393631
NEVER make light of death.
>>
>>4393213
guns don't kill people
rappers do
sound of the police
woo woo woo
>>
A certain man made an appointment to see a psychologist. He arrived at the psychologist's office and said to him, "Doctor, I always feel depressed. No matter what I do I still feel depressed. I just don't know what to do."

The psychologist looked at him and said, "Come with me to the window."

The man followed and then the psychologist pointed outside and said, "Do you see that tent over there in the distance? Well, there is a circus in town and it is really good. There are lots of acts to watch, specially the clown acts. And there is one clown in particular who is extremely funny. He will make you rock with laughter over and over again. Go and see that clown and I guarantee that you will not have reason to be depressed again!"

The man turned to the psychologist with sad eyes and said, "Doctor, I am that clown!"
>>
Once upon a time, long, long ago, Clippo the clown was born. From that day forward, his parents, Cloppo and Clappo, starting teaching him all they knew about being clowns. When he was just a baby they would read him hilarious clown stories and as Clippo grew, so did their hope.

Clippo's parents would always encourage him to try new things... "you try now Clippo, take your time, you can do it!" or "don't be discouraged Clippo, a little practice is all you need!" Clippo would always try his best to be a good little clown and wanted so much to please his parents, but felt in his heart that he would never be as funny as they were. Because he could not talk... Clippo would never be able to sing, or tell funny jokes and he doubted that he would ever really enjoy acting. His parents would always comfort him by promising that one day they were sure he would find a true talent right within his very own heart.

Hopeful, he jumped out of bed, ran and turned on the radio... only to find that he could not dance at all... the music seemed to go one way as his little feet went the other! Disapponted, he thought to himself... it was only a dream, I can't really dance at all.

As the years went on, Clippo continued to dance and dance... always with his little heart thumping, and his face smiling, and his thoughts tingling! He didn't have to talk or sing or act to be wonderful after all and his parents were right, he really did have a shining talent right within his very own heart the whole time! Thanks mom and dad, thanks grandpa Gluppo!

And that is the story of how Clippo became known as the dancing clown!
>>
File: havenicedayhehe.png (427 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
havenicedayhehe.png
427 KB, 702x702
>>
>>4393680
that is beautiful

[sniffle, sniffle]
>>
I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.