[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tasukete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462322629992.jpg (39 KB, 513x507) Image search: [Google]
1462322629992.jpg
39 KB, 513x507
orbiting satellites with long distance ELF mind control GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4387592
It's too late, for all of us
>>
>>4387592
I can get where you're coming from. As a male feminist and ally, I respect everything about women. Sure, I love their intelligence and independence and bodily autonomy, but there's so much more to it than that. I also love the way they look when they don't know that you're taking a picture of them. I love how you can't totally be sure if they're menstruating so you have to wonder every day if that beautiful act is occurring in the women around you. I love the way their chest rises and falls when they're sleeping and you've broken into their house to watch them - not in a sexual way (or at least not only in a sexual way) but as a protector and ally, watching over them to make sure they're safe from men who would destroy something so beautiful so very beautiful and wonderful in every way.
It's all or nothing. I respect 100% about women, even if that means sneaking into her bedroom and stealing her panties and creating a panty shrine in my basement and stealing away to smell the sweet smell of beautiful femininity. Mmmm. Especially that last part.
>>
>>4387600
oh yeah
>>
Don't worry we're safe. I just so happen to know that they don't work on retards
>>
>>4387609
THANK GOD
>>
So all of 4chan is in the clear...basically
>>
I'm ready
>>
Just make sure you watch enough anime to prepare you for the zombie apocalypse.
No matter what just follow the rules of anime logic and we shall survive
>>
im good
>>
Finally someone gets it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.