[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
powerful tulpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-4bm3.jpg (2 MB, 3559x9666) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-4bm3.jpg
2 MB, 3559x9666
your thoughts, [s4s]?
>>
>>4339293
>your thoughts

Hmm. I really enjoy this show. No matter how many times I watch it, it remains entertaining. It's pretty hard to do that in my opinion. I kind of wish they'd make it forever, but the last season felt a little forced to me. Maybe I just didn't get. That's always possible. I wish this guy would return my text. It's not much to ask. Some people are kind of inconsiderate though, it's not really anything new. Oh well, patience is a virtue. It's too bad that everything that exists has to test my patience on an almost constant basis though. I mean, come on, give me a break. Anyway, what else is going on... Hmm.. It's a really nice day out. I have the window open and it's making the room smell nice and feel breezy and fresh. I really like the spring. I like the fall better though tbh. The way the leaves change color in late October is really always quite beautiful. Truly one of the things I'll miss about living around here. But, time moves on, and changes are necessary. Ahh, yeah. Hm, I wish [s4s] was less boring than it is these days. That's probably a result of all the good posters leaving though. It's too bad the newfriends can't get with the program and just funpost and make good jokes and make the board a better place. But what can you do. This board is always a funhouse mirror reflection of reality. Always distorted, but the truth lies there somewhere. Maybe reality is getting too hectic. Maybe just chilling out and having a good time isn't enough for people anymore. I really don't know. I guess I'll keep trying to figure it out though. Anyway, those are my thoughts.
>>
>>4339304
powerful post, really powerful

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4339293
my thoughts: great and kinky love story
also very good fap material
I would love to see more stories posted by OP

>>4339304
wow, so much bullsh*t in the second part
not that I mind tbh
>season
I don't really know how to comment on this
>>
>>4339293
>but the last season felt a little forced to me
you mean the part in which Ni reveals herself as a Goddess of Night?
>>
>>4339352
I don't know what that is, I was talking about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
>>
>>4339355
nice dubs
>>
>>4339293
I would LOVE to see MANGA and then ANIME based on this sh*t.
It would be the greatest thing ever created.
>>
>>4339380
>I would LOVE to see MANGA and then ANIME based on this sh*t.
This.
It could show OP's daily life affected by Ni.
With the tulpa, that only OP can see (and feel), causing many hilarious situations (pic related).
Plus the kinky staff in the second part of each episode.
It would also have to depict all those emotions and feelings though, so probably only the best artists could cope with this.
Would read, watch / 10
>>
>>4339380
>>4339435
tbh >>>/a/ is that way ----->
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
>>4339355
>>
>>4339616
/a/ is a blue board, so probably you meant /d/
yet /d/ is not the best place to actually *discuss* anime/hentai
>>
>>4339380
>>4339435
totally agree, that would be awesome
>>
>>4339293
>your thoughts, [s4s]?
frightening but also arousing and cute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.