[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cassoulet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 20160401_192313.jpg (2 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160401_192313.jpg
2 MB, 1840x3264
hello everyone! this isn't really a blog thread. i don't mind the random name thing just i am too tired to post the full thread that this requires... i'll try to make a thread for this tomorrow. but i made cassoulet for the first time today, closely following julia child's instructions from mastering the art of french cooking but i was using kenji lopez-alt (the most absurd name in history) from serious eats as a cross reference.
this is probably the most elaborate recipe in that entire book and i honestly spent 12 hours today working on it. holy fuggggg.. pls tell if it looks like food i mean it's basically just pork and beans lol. this one has no duck confit bcuz i did not want to spend a week to confit my own duck, the premade kind is obscenely expensive, and this does have $15/lb lamb in it already so...... (wtf am i doing lol)
pls upboat and subscribe!
>>
>>4296414
lolo pls marry me
>>
File: 20160401_193251.jpg (2 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160401_193251.jpg
2 MB, 1840x3264
as dark as that meat is everything was very moist and babyfood soft, like that sausage did not need a knife it could easily be flaked open with just a fork. but very concentrated flavor also. i actually think i did it right? but i am waiting for the ppl to tell me it is poop on a plate or w/e. look up cassoulet on google images. it's a generally brownish dish so u can't fault me for the color honestly. the one thing i missed i think was while it was developing a crust part way thru baking too much of the liquid evaporated. i think my oven was a bit too hot for the final baking. it did not suffer for it. there was plenty of the sauce and nothing was dried out.
>>
>>4296414

it looks very tasty, I think the color is quite nice. intriguingly cassoulet is a euphemism for the pleasant smell of a woman's vagina, which is a happy coincidence. good dish and good on you for trying new recipes
>>
>>4296462
it smells mostly like pork, which is the main ingredient.
>>
LOLO
O
L
O
>>
>>4296414
#So nice to see you again, Jamie Dudley. I agree, it doesn't look like much. It tasted more link pork than lamb?
I'm glad you posted even though you are so tired.
I once had a torgid affair with Cristina Massey in this ITT. I didn't know she was bi until right this minute. Christina, why?
>>
>>4296471
your vagina?
>>
>>4296480
no, the food u dork
>>
>>4296429
get in the queue.
>>
>>4296445
haha it look like a poop on a plate
>>
>>4296414
Beare recognized the table cloth and knew this was a LoLo thread
>>
LoLo is new meme
LoLo > Yuji Sakai > Bune Raven
All hail the new Goddess of [s4s]
>>
>>4296539
who's beare, forrest?
>>
>>4296414
shit dirt looks canned looks garbage.
waste of fucking time what a total loser oh my god.
nothing better going on for a fat girl on a friday i suppose, makes sense
>>
>>4296570
delet this
>>
>>4296570
Its a Friday?
>>
>>4296551
Tehodor Rusebelt>LoLo
>>
>>4296554
Ur mum katie
>>
>>4296652
REKT
>>
>>4296652
RELT
>>
File: clinton.jpg (290 KB, 465x683) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
290 KB, 465x683
>>4296655
Nice one, Pham.
>>
>>4296660
Thanks Angel
>>
>>4296414
lolo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvxkHcaYRA
>>
How did you prepare the beans, LoLo? Did you eat them and shit them out directly into a pot? Because that's what it looks like.

Overcooked sausage. Plain, gross salad with way too big of tomato slices. And those nasty ass beans, ugh.

Literally diarrhea tier. I rate diarrhea/10.

D I A R R H E A
I
A
R
R
H
E
A
>>
>>4296788
>88
>dubs
rude dubs tbh
>>
I wish you'd make it for me I get lonely a lot.
>>
that beams look very nice i would eat it a lot
>>
I want LoLo to post burger king reviews instead. I didn't subscribe for cassoulet.
>>
>>4297274
i don't eat there but i once tried chicken fries and i didn't like them. dried out meat and tasted like just salt and breading. ew
>>
lo lo is fat dumass that has no hobbies but cook!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.