[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will read every reply in this thread until it 404s in a vocaroo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1458799771654.jpg (13 KB, 320x322) Image search: [Google]
1458799771654.jpg
13 KB, 320x322
I will read every reply in this thread until it 404s in a vocaroo
if you get dubs you can decide the song i play during

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
何でやねん

(笑)
>>
God, I love milk, jewcy sweet milk, purple in taste and cum in colour. My god it makes me happy, as I look into the milk I get so irrationally strong, hard, powerful, I walk up the milk and drink it, chug it like a slutty whore, God I am one aren't I
>>
File: 1459093846793.gif (877 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1459093846793.gif
877 KB, 500x393
>>4284480
I'd јust like tο interјect fοr a mοment. What yοu're referring tο as spam, is in fact, copypasta/spam, οr as Ι've recently taken tο calling it, copypasta plus spam. Spam is nοt a shitposting system untο itself, but rather anοther free cοmpοnent οf a fully functiοning ironic shitposting system made useful by the moot, lel [a/jp] namefigs and vital kek cοmpοnents cοmprising a full board as defined by /s4s/.
Many anonymous users use a mοdified versiοn οf the ironic shitposting system every day, withοut realizing it. Τhrοugh a peculiar turn οf events, the versiοn οf ironic shitposting which is widely used tοday is οften called "Spam", and many οf its users are nοt aware that it is basically the ironic shitpostings system, develοped by the Gippo Dudee Ρrοјect.

Τhere really is spam, and these peοple are using it, but it is јust a part οf the irony they use. Spam is the core: the ingredient in the irony that allοcates the reader's braincells tο the nearest bin. Τhe core is an essential part οf a shitposting system, but useless by itself; it can οnly functiοn in the cοntext οf a cοmplete ironic shitposting system. Spam is nοrmally used in cοmbinatiοn with the ironic shitposting οperating system: the whοle system is basically ironic shitposting with spam added, οr Ironic shitposting/Spam. All the sο-called "Spam" copypastas are really copypastas οf Ironic shitposting/Spam.
>>
My ninth birthday was the greatest. I got a transformers play set with Bumblebee and Megatron action figures, a really cool Optimus Prime cake that my mom made herself, and a pair of old walkie talkies that my dad said were his when he was a little boy.

"Sometimes, son," he'd tell me with a pat on my little shoulder, "the old-fashioned toys are the greatest. You would not believe the fun I had with these when I was a kid, and now, I want you to have that fun too."

I wasn't sure about them at first, but I came around pretty quickly. Dad would always have one, and I'd have the other, and we'd talk to each other like we were the Autobots carrying out a secret mission.

"Bumblebee, this is Optimus," he'd say to me. My dad already did a great Optimus Prime voice, but the crackly reception of the walkie talkies made him sound even better, "I think the Decepticons are planning an assault on the kitchen, they're going to steal all your dinner."

I gave a gasp of mock-fear, "Oh no! What can we do, Optimus?"

My dad chuckled down the line. He loved my Bumblebee voice.

"I think they've already began stealing the fish sticks, those fiends, but if you get in here fast, I think we can save the chocolate sundae from Starscream!"

"I'll be down there at the speed of light, Optimus."

Then we said, at the same time, "Autobots, roll out!"

It went from being just an okay gift to one of my favourite presents ever. We got hours of fun out of the walkie talkies, at home, in the park, and even at night time - if I got scared by some of the funny noises that come out of the basement sometimes, all I'd need to do is pick up the walkie talkie and press the button on the side, then I'd hear my dad become Optimus Prime, and I'd feel safe again.
>>
But, two weeks after my birthday something really awful happened. My dad was having some rooms in the house soundproofed so mommy could practice playing her violin, and while all the work men were in the house my dad's walkie talkie went missing. It had totally and completely vanished.

I cried for quite a while after, even though I'm a big boy. I just had so much fun goofing around with my dad on them, it made me really sad that we wouldn't be able to have that fun again. He told me he'd buy me some new ones in future, but that didn't make me feel any better then.

One day something weird happened, though. I was in my bedroom playing with the transformers play set that mom and dad had gotten me for my birthday, when I heard my walkie talkie beeping underneath the bed - the kind of beep it makes when someone is calling me on it.

I'd stashed the walkie talkie under the bed since dad's went missing, but I quickly dropped Bumblebee and Megatron and grabbed it. I pressed the little receive button on the side of the walkie talkie and I heard the voice of a little girl, probably about my age, and she sounded really worried.

"Please...I need help...come and help me." She said. She sounded like a hurt puppy.

"What kind of help do you need?" I asked, feeling so nervous. I didn't feel as much like Bumblebee then.

She kept doing these quiet sobs, like she was really badly hurt.
>>
"The monster, he took my arm yesterday. He took my leg last week when I tried to run away."

"How did you get my walkie talkie?"

"I don't know. It's so dark here, I'm so afraid. I want my mommy and daddy."

Now I was getting really frightened.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I don't know, the monster took me from my house and put me here. He wears a white mask and he has a big knife. I think I'm going to die if I don't get a doctor soon. Please hel-"

There was a creaking noise, like a door opening, and the walkie talkie stopped. She must have taken her finger off the button, you weren't meant to do that.

I didn't hear anything from the girl on the walkie talkie after that. It seemed like such a silly, mean joke, but I did keep the walkie talkie close to me just in case she called back. I felt really worried for her.

The week after that, the walkie talkie started beeping, and I pressed the receive button with a trembling finger.

"Bumblebee, this is Optimus," my dad's voice was full of happiness, "guess who just found your walkie talkie!"

I squealed in excitement. My dad was beaming when he walked into the bedroom, holding the walkie talkie proudly and giving it a few clicks just to make sure it was in tip-top shape. Of course, I ran over and hugged him.

"Where did you find it?" I asked.

"Oh," he said, "it was just laying around in the basement. It must have fallen out of my pocket the last time I was down there, silly me."

Giggling, I gave him a great, big hug while he hugged me back.

I have such a great dad.
>>
File: imageedit_1_4976951234.gif (49 KB, 544x303) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_4976951234.gif
49 KB, 544x303
>>4284519
>>4284525
>>4284528
Why did I read this at night?
>>
File: 1458028752397.jpg (42 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1458028752397.jpg
42 KB, 640x574
Intelligent design?
How do you know god is intelligent, or even sane for that matter?
Do you realise that reality is projected upon you by the limited properties of matter and energy?
You see certain colors thanks to water, water just so happened to distribute this part of the spectrum the best.
How do you know that the matter which we are made out of isn't lying to us?
How do you know matter itself is sane?
Maybe the whole existence of this universe is the equivalent of the ramblings of an incomprehensible, blind, drooling idiot...
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
>>
File: 1448986511313.jpg (66 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
1448986511313.jpg
66 KB, 641x720
>>4284588
........wut?
>>
File: checkem.png (131 KB, 276x333) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
131 KB, 276x333
>>4284599
Hello there Anonymous,

My name is Pidermon, and I am the President of the United Doubles Association, a group of passionate doubles-lovers like yourself who are kind enough to take the time out of their day to work hard at creating posts with doubles (or "dubs") for the rest of the community to check and enjoy. I would like to thank you on behalf of my team for creating this special, unique post. Thanks to your post, many users of [s4s] will have the opportunity to check the repeating digits which accompany your message, so I really do appreciate this contribution. It really does means a lot to us.

I'm unsure if you are aware of the staggering rareness of doubles. For every 10 posts on the board, only one (1) post has repeating digits, which is unfortunate, and the reason as to why we are so desperate to produce more posts that contain doubles. The more posts you make on [s4s], the more doubles you get, and the more our community will thank you for your effort and hard work.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing more doubles in your posts. You really are our savior.

Sincerely,
Dr. pidermon

President
United Doubles Association
>>
>>4284588
that's kind of perfect
>>
>>4284621
ur mom is kinda perfect
tell her that pls
she wont friend me on google plus ;^(
>>
>>4284480
HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. ONE LATE EVENING, AS I WAS YODELING INTO THE CAVERNOUS COOCH OF MY COHABITATION PARTNER, I HAD A BRIGHT IDEA – TO STROKE MY MASSIVE MANLY MEATSICLE OVER THE BURNING FORESTS OF YELLOWSTONE. FIRE SUPPRESANT MAY NOT STOP THE RAGING FLAMES, BUT MY COLLOSAL COCK CONGLOMERATE WOULD. DOUSING THE FLAMES IN GEORGE’S JOCKSTRAP JUICE WOULD CAUSE THE FLAMES TO IMMEDIATELY EXTINGUISH, LEAVING NOTHING BUT TREES AND SLICK SACK SAUCE WITHIN THE PINES. WHILE WOODLAND ANIMALS WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE TORRENTIAL RAINS OF MY SUPER SPOOGE SYRUP, THE FOREST RANGERS, IF FEMALE, WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
I love Joe Capo so much that I want to touch Joe Capo

I am in love with Joe Capo
now you all know
I am finally revealing my love for Joe Capo

I LOVE JOE CAPO

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I WANT TO TOUCH HIS BEUTIFUL FACE ALL DAY

I LOVE JOE CAPO

JOE CAPO I LOVE YOU

Dont forget to like comment and subscribe to joe capo which i do every single day of the week because i love Joe Capo that much

I love him

I love everyone

lol

hahaha
>>
I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN ‘HIGHER’ THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN’S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER’S BVD’S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF ‘COME ORIGINAL’. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2etpfZracY

heres the threads song
>>
Bune raven is best meme. This is not part of a bune rave agenda or conspiracy. I actually believe bune raven is the best and this is my honest opinion. Hail bune raven my lord meme an master. Jk bune raven is not a meme you dip. Jk jk bune raven is best meme tbh. Jk jk jk every day the darkness inside grows. Despair is all I know. Every fleeting second on my life has been wasted. I regret everything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.