[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/. Has any of you listened to this album? Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey /mu/. Has any of you listened to this album? Is it any good?
>>
>>4278726
yes but i recommend a tab of lsd, 1g of shrooms, and a bowl of meth to go with it.

if you want to listen to it without any of that it's still fine, but it's like posting on [s4s] without flipping the interface over.
>>
memes aside, it's a good album
>>
>>4278726
Thank you Megan.For never leaving me,even when i act like a dumbfuck.You could leave me.so many times cuz u had. all the reasons,but u didnt.That proves me you love me.And the fact that you risked so many things for me makes me.guilty and happy in the same time.I feel happy cuz i see what an amazing person i have near me.Cuz we have common interests,cuz you are so cute,adorable and sweet with me.Cuz you'd do anything for me.Thats why i see you perfect.Thats why i said you are too good for me.I dont deserve you.You desevre much better than a kid above the ocean,thats why im trying to keep you. happy.And do all i can for you,cuz i want to do them.Cuz i want to be good enough.
I cant thank you enough,there are no words to describe how much u mean for me and how much i love you.Im sad for you cuz i cant be there with you,to take care of you.But i know one day we will meet and we'll live happily.
>>
>>4278798
Literally was just thinking these exact words in my head.
>>
>>4278726
Potato Hitler is my favorite band. I liked there music songs.
>>
It really is a meme/hipsterfag album... But none the less, it truly is a gem ;) the way it easily transitions from light to heavy, and the rather incomprehensible, yet flowing lyricism really do make it an essential listen. AMD basically, you're a fucking faggot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.