[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay = Okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 3532885_orig lampoon.jpg (615 KB, 704x738) Image search: [Google]
3532885_orig lampoon.jpg
615 KB, 704x738
Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature.
>>
File: Glyptodon_old_drawing.jpg (57 KB, 653x412) Image search: [Google]
Glyptodon_old_drawing.jpg
57 KB, 653x412
>>4603032
remember the Paleolithic era? everything was so much better in the Paleolithic era. here is the Paleolithic era. if you don't remember. you did not have a childhood. you were not a child. .you retroactively did not exist. remember hunting and gathering? IT WAS A GOOD ACTIVITY. you're too young to remember. IT WAS A GOOD ACTIVITY. we had mammoths. you don't. thing were better then. now all is lost. including hope. which is dead. we had: stone tools, cave paintings, glyptodons, sabre-tooth tigers, grass, sexual intercourse, love, language, pelts, huts, cherries, the sun, clouds. we had clouds. what do kids these days have? nothing. the Paleolithic era is over. all that's left is despair. the day the Paleolithic era died. all joy died. this generation. they don't know, they don't know, kids these days, kids these days, this generation, they don't know, they missed out
>>
File: 771688_orig.jpg (33 KB, 432x375) Image search: [Google]
771688_orig.jpg
33 KB, 432x375
>>4603072
Amen, brother!
You and I;
One mind:::
>>
i didnt read till the end but i think i agree with you
>>
File: swen_yoshi.jpg (90 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
swen_yoshi.jpg
90 KB, 960x678
>>4603032
>>
File: 4603032.jpg (298 KB, 1177x892) Image search: [Google]
4603032.jpg
298 KB, 1177x892
>>
haha watever u bogus spase case
>>
>>4603676
gfto
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4603715
ATWA may not make much sense but they like cool movies and stuff I cannot abide the bullying of this poster pls
>>
GAY NOT OKAY REEEEEE
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4603729
they make perfect sense
>>
>>4603729
ya and jeffrey dahmer like to eat, we should have let him eat more people.
>>
File: 1468649123255.jpg (170 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
1468649123255.jpg
170 KB, 960x678
>>4603673
>>
>>4603729
fatcunt cancer in your breast tissue

luv u etwe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.