[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi friends, I'm curious what is with all the trapposters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13
Hi friends, I'm curious what is with all the trapposters on this board??? You friends are pretty alright and can stay I don't mind but I don't understand the gay posting on this retard board??
>>
>>4603025
its not gay unless the balls touch
>>
File: 1-26-2014 001e.jpg (271 KB, 1563x1600) Image search: [Google]
1-26-2014 001e.jpg
271 KB, 1563x1600
>>4603025
Your self-perceived naturalism is a false one. Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature. There is no hetero, there is no homo. You have a prison in your mind, you dig?
>>
File: sans bait missed.jpg (20 KB, 791x483) Image search: [Google]
sans bait missed.jpg
20 KB, 791x483
>>4603037
sorry friend I'm only looking for serious answers
>>
File: 928081-charles-manson.jpg (727 KB, 1250x1212) Image search: [Google]
928081-charles-manson.jpg
727 KB, 1250x1212
>>4603041
they say don't mind him he's just a murder don't listen to his word
but (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone
been living in a cell on minimal existence prescription for 47 years; more before
truth is, i've killed less people or otherwise life than you or "nice white people"
y'all are integral part of murder machine Industrialia
drive your hexa-tired SUV on roads of mexican blood based cement drinking supersized corn syrup caffeine beverage from cancerous polyester cups [plastic cells multiply as we speak, soon merging to hand and slowly growing way up to your brain] listening to electronic dance music from instruments powered by inegrated nuclear reactors shitting plutonium and atom bombs sold to the highest bidder
after hard day of work at computer browsing hedonist websites shopping hard rubber high heels drive home with fiancée in separate cars fuck each other with plastic dildo ensemble
stick waste "recycling" synthetic bottle up chief cryinthewoods' sphincter, scream "y'all coppers, dat indian foo' be rapin' me gurlfren!" as SWAT team rushes by to pump whole tribe full of explosive grenade bullets, burning children and tipis, apes, koalas, penguins and alligators, slaughter community of singing trees with chainsaws and meat cleavers, smoking out bee and bird families, evening the scene with bulldozers, build a dam, flood the whole formerly forested area and get unpaid immigrant workers (without proper equipment dying rapidly) to plant genetically modified underwater soy in order to feed cows and chicks or unidentified animals of similar taste producing filet mignon for supermarket and mcdonalds
I was a straight up hippie living off the land til you incarcerated me, fool
I can kill as many "people" as I want, you're still the guilty one between us two
pesticide bleached teeth polyester molester suit grinning dyed hair-hair figgot bigot fool that you are
so don't gimme that jive, jack! serious?! there is a storm coming, all is serious now ses
>>
File: this person thats it.jpg (47 KB, 358x419) Image search: [Google]
this person thats it.jpg
47 KB, 358x419
please friends is there a reason I'm very confused and curious
>>
>>4603037
Votre perception du naturalisme est fausse. Souvenez-vous de la race humaine d'antan, quand homme et femme étaient les mêmes, sans division artificielle, sans costume ou cravate ni talons et rouge à lèvres - tous pareils, femmes à barbe pas encore extinctes, vêtements unisexes, tous aux cheveux longs, amour pas un moyen de reproduction mais de luxure, d'attention, un moyen en soi. Ne pas être capable de distinguer mâle de femelle, tous pareils, TOUT = UN, mais nous sommes aveuglés par la fiction d'Hollywood et de la télé perverse, forcés à penser que la division culturelle homme/femme que nous perpétuons de façon conforme est engrainée dans la nature. Les films néandertalien avec des femelles portant des bijoux primitifs en élevant des enfants, hommes chasseurs, publicités et dessins animés pour enfants ne sont pas réels. La psychologie évolutionniste n'est pas une science, c'est un conte de fées. Ne pas être capable de distinguer homme de femme et aimer indépendamment de cela, et si s'unir avec le sexe opposé se reproduire, c'est la nature humaine. Il n'y a pas d'hétéro, il n'y a pas d'homo. Vous avez une prison dans votre tête.
>>
File: 952245.jpg (35 KB, 185x229) Image search: [Google]
952245.jpg
35 KB, 185x229
>>4603059
[s4s] is an enlightened spot, yo! Here forevermore nature shall be referee.
Brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our queer brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur/gender, comprènde?
cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée
mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig?
simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords
tree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand bombs go off in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse
branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines
'¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men
>>
bump need answer please friends
>>
>>4603093
ATWA is right, you know
>>
trannies are not human beings in the same sense that most celebrities aren't: they're superficial cunts.

sex change operations are nothing but cosmetic. the replacement junk is useless for both using the restroom and for having sex. m to f trannies will never be able to give birth and f to m trannies will never be able to cum, let alone be the genetic father of a child. ffs they wont even be able to feel anything during sex so that's fucked too. all they did was change their physical APPEARANCE.
>>
>>4603025
I'm not gay I just really like s*cking p*nis.
>>
aaaand there we have it... a perfectly good idea ruined by shitty forced memes, shitty namefigs, shitty circlejerking, shitty self-promotion/attentionfigging, shitty rudeness, and anime
rip [s4s]
you were better than this once (to some extent at least)
>>
>>4603062
Why did you feel the translate this to french?
Or was the context in french in the first place?
>>
File: 1416245167376 trap.jpg (165 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
1416245167376 trap.jpg
165 KB, 627x885
>>4603025
all me
>>
File: swen_yoshi.jpg (90 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
swen_yoshi.jpg
90 KB, 960x678
>>
>>4603062
ok pour la traduction

9/10 attention à la sémantique
>>
>>4603244
These dubs shall not go unnoticed
>>
>>4603244
That's pretty fucking cute to put a girls ass on man's body.
>>
File: 775.jpg (94 KB, 728x700) Image search: [Google]
775.jpg
94 KB, 728x700
>>4603244
There is no you.
all is one, all is EARTH / the universe knows no boundaries of skin nor textile
AIR is not vacuum, it is glue between lifeforms like undifferentiated organical matter of the collective body
you are an organ
all is bound by orgon
orgasmic cosmic energy, sparks fly as I grind on your back, squirm at me to get off but I can not get off (in the literal sense, only figuratively heh) my hands are tied by intergalactiv star cables of destiny
karma they call it: action & reaction in continuous irreversible time, deed provokes deed provokes deed, men like particles in chemical molecular dance or sand in wind, in water creating clay, character traits fluctuating and merging transforming one another through semi-permeable social boundaries of interrelatedness, the self as an illusion that is to be discarded on it's way to absolute everlasting harmony and comfort!
ectoplasmic imaginative fingers extending to girl in white dress, running down her cheeks inside you and yet she seems to feel it, cut
watching die your father, cancer station in hospital, detained for eating too much readymade microwave pizza, communication without words for the non-speaking, is part of you not gone with him? cut
placenta; brotherly advancing in liquid spermoid formation, swarm intelligence of atomic-cellular fish, at what point does the subject become itself and when does it merge with the female cell to again create single or illusional single life in conjunction?
i hope this answers your questions
>>
>>4603628
this guy gets it
>>
>>4603025
While I don't support lewd posters I think you might need to check your privilege?!
>>
>>4603628
write a book dude
>>
>>4603645
I think lewd posting is the wrong kind of retard spam!!!! There are 200 other boards on this site with either boobe and/or pennis and dicke and also balls.
My privilege is for me alone -____________- don't le speak about it again, friend
>>
File: pf 22.jpg (65 KB, 595x960) Image search: [Google]
pf 22.jpg
65 KB, 595x960
>>4603025
here have a cute girl op :3c
>>
>>4603645
I agree with LoLo!
>>
File: d.jpg (70 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
70 KB, 599x386
>>4603692
not op but good girl
>>
im wearin a dress right now tbh
>>
>>4603878
this
>>
>>4603025
bcuz this is the "retard board" and homosexuals are retards thereFORE! this is their board...
i guess...
>>
>>4603987
>FORE!
I see what you did there
>>
File: dfgsbfgnhd.jpg (256 KB, 736x993) Image search: [Google]
dfgsbfgnhd.jpg
256 KB, 736x993
>>4603987
ThereFORE!
FORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Therefore you have an excellent post!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.