[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did [s4s] create meme magic???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: heket1.jpg (12 KB, 354x403) Image search: [Google]
heket1.jpg
12 KB, 354x403
I'm sure you all know about Kek worship and meme magic. /pol/ has been doing it for a while now, with great results. But [s4s] was original Kek board, we used kek as a meme before anyone else. Even our board tan, Keksandra, is named after Kek.

That being said, did we just cause the terror attack in Nice with meme magic? I feel like since this is nice board with that our lord Kek gave us a Nice terror attack to acknowledge that we are nice board.

What do you think [s4s], is it happening? Can our meme magic powers compete with /pol/'s?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Juqt0Z0nk
>>
To imply that s4s has any power over the fate of mankind is pure jest to say the least.
ses.
>>
im gonna cause a terror attack in you're moms butt with sperms magic
>>
>>4600516
No, fundamentalists Muslims have been doing this bullshit for centuries. Also "meme magic" is retarded. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>4600536
wow. Wow. WOW. Rude!!

I think YOU need to go back to /b/, sir.
>>
>>4600536
please calm down sir
>>
>>4600522
>22
DUBS CONFIRM, KEK WILLS IT!!
>>
>>4600536
Looks like someone is haveing a case of the monday's....
>>
>>4600580
Its' allways Monday somwhere.
>>
>>4600541
>>4600571
>>4600580
I get that you're upset about being told something that's actually based in reality and has some truth to it, but are you also saying you have absolutely nothing to refute what I've said?
>>
File: Toot prays meme magic.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Toot prays meme magic.png
101 KB, 512x384
Long live KEK the secret god of memes
>>
meme magick is real ; examplel: it is le society

ebry1 will accept society as it is: meme magic at work

"accept the memes of society or get shun"
>>
>>4600516
this is an advertisement for pole dancing at an early Egyptian strip club.and then suddenly ses.
>>
>>4600516
All Hail Heket
>>
>>4600516
That's a /pol/ meme, they came up with "meme magic" and the kek diety thing.
>>
>>4600806
yai but that's a different meme magic, that's the meme magic meme, the meaning separated from what real meme magic is as pol likes 2 cuk themselv of truth
>>
i thought meme magic worked like wh40k orks and so its the product of humanity as a whole
>>
File: 1467953439392.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1467953439392.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
run a long boy nothing to see here haha
>>
this is the level of intelligence of the average poltard, wow
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.