[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: 1467965134578.jpg (119 KB, 506x552) Image search: [Google]
1467965134578.jpg
119 KB, 506x552
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces
>>
>>4592150
ahh me.emmeslolollo pooopoppooppooopiies
>>
File: 1458764944013.gif (350 KB, 428x587) Image search: [Google]
1458764944013.gif
350 KB, 428x587
uh huh
>>
anime thread?
>>
>>4592160
that's a given
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces
>>
File: avgn.jpg (138 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
138 KB, 640x426
THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD I'VE EVER BEEN TO. SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS MOOT THINKING WHEN HE SHAT OUT THIS PUTRID DUMP? I MEAN, REALLY. AN IRONIC MEMEING BOARD? WHAT KIND OF DRUG FUELED PSYCHO CAM UP WITH SUCH A SHITTY, ASININE IDEA? THERE ISN'T A SINGLE HALFWAY-INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THIS SHITHOLE, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUNNY FUCKING LINE IN ANY OF THESE MISERABLE EXCUSES FOR THREADS, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE DECENT MEME THAT'S COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN ALL ITS MISERABLE LIFESPAN.

I'D RATHER GARGLE A CAMEL'S PISS WHILE AN ELEPHANT SHITS DIARRHEA ALL OVER MY FACE THAN BROWSE THIS BOARD FOR EVEN A SECOND LONGER. I'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTING CORPSE OF A SKUNK, VOMIT IT UP AND EAT IT AGAIN. I'D RATHER SHOVE BROKEN GLASS UP MY ASSHOLE, SHIT IT OUT AND RUB THE BLOODY GLASS-FILLED FECES ALL OVER MY BODY. I'D RATHER GET MAULED BY A RABID GRIZZLY BEAR AND THEN RUB HOT SAUCE IN EVERY OPEN WOUND. I'D RATHER FUCK A GARBAGE BIN FILLED WITH USED HYPODERMIC NEEDLES AND RAT POISON WHILE BEING RAPED UP THE ASS WITH A CACTUS.
>>
File: Smoke.gif (2 MB, 248x268) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.gif
2 MB, 248x268
>>
File: SANUCBOOM1.jpg (729 KB, 1246x782) Image search: [Google]
SANUCBOOM1.jpg
729 KB, 1246x782
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1398x1220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1398x1220
>>4592150
>>
>>4592150
the problem is online communication, to whoever is the OG of this paragraph.

You cannot expect sincerity or intimacy though this medium. We're living a lie about how the internet is the new replacement for physical community. It's shit, it has replaced nothing, and the holes in our hearts continue to expand. We shield ourselves from this recognition with more irony and cynicism. Instead of admitting something terrifying, which is that the basis which we've constructed our lives and the possibilities inherent withing it, are absolutely nothing, we pretend that more is wrong with those we interact with online than our ourselves. The real problem is that you or me or anyone continues to drink from these poisoned wellsprings of fucking nothing. Yeah memes hah we all get it irony and lulz and suicidal thoughts. That's all we got left. I understand your frustration. I would suggest that you find another outlet besides these really truly dumb websites. I don't mean that lightly.
>>
File: hana-studying-wolf-raising.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hana-studying-wolf-raising.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>>4592252
Lotta words there
FREINDDD
I don't maen thAt lightly?
>>
>>4592252
there is power in taking things as unseriously as possible

the power trip you get from this board is one of total un-caring-ness about the affairs of all the other bullshit going on on this dumb wesbite

and its true, all of it is nothing, you can either choose to be wrapped up in its bs or not

but this very board has its own particular brand of bullshit as well
it takes the shape of everything anyone says in the form of being something not simply ironic as a kind of weakness
if you ever reveal some sort of genuine idea knocking around your head here then you're not going to be well received
its a nice board, but thats the problem
nice as a meme, not the real deal
if you think this board is some kind of oasis, then prepare to be proven wrong
there is no oasis online
escape from this hellish cycle of fucking nothing
every day you come back here to see "whats going on" i can guarantee that nothing is going to make you laugh anymore, its not going to be clever, its not going to be so hilarious that you're transformed from a anxious fuck into some kinda superhuman cynic apathetic to the world and holding dumb ass memes as weapons.

we're alone
you're alone, you're not with anyone here
i'm not with you, you're by yourself in your bedroom in that chair. do you hear me? nobody is with you.
>>
>>4592176
an unironic 10/10

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
I legitimately hope a massive worldwide plague occurs and wipes out at LEAST half of humankind
>>
>>4592291
>>4592297

so let me know where and when the s5s meetup is being held

i'll bring the automatic weapons
you bring the salsa
>>
File: 1398441170081.jpg (182 KB, 853x1203) Image search: [Google]
1398441170081.jpg
182 KB, 853x1203
>>4592150
ben
>>
>>4592297
Why in G-d's name did I laugh
>>
>>4592332
because you're a cool guy who knows that the value of human life is pretty thin amirite high five bring on the world plagues and the apocalypse
>>
>>4592336
Really made me think
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 150x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 150x90
>>4592341
you forgot the image
>>
>>4592150
Im going to kill myself because if this.
>>
>>4592364
lets talk about that
>>
>>4592349
Albert Einstein was a cool guy
>>
>>4592364
cmon man theres so much memes left to find
>>
>>459238
yeah dennus qyuaud was a oretty ciik dyede

>>4592384
dint friget toi fubd a carrer in your uiniverseity major
make money pay the morgij and pay off that school
you gonna be a proper guy with a big ol tv, thats a guarantee ~jehova, god of the sodomites

listen pal its all uphill from here
even if you starve to death
this is rock bototm
>>
>>4592176
Did you let it all out now, big guy?
>>
>>4592381
I don't think he ever used CAP LOCKS
[citation needed]

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4592150
very very very very very interesting
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.