[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1411709008888.jpg (664 KB, 793x1024) Image search: [Google]
1411709008888.jpg
664 KB, 793x1024
hi
>>
i really wish i could remember how id inspire even someone like you, some time ago
at some point i lost it to you, i decided it was wrong and the change was your doing, that it was necessary

do you want to talk on imageboards forever?
>>
>>4589640
ya
>>
>>4589642
rats
>>
do you know that song?
>>
please respond
>>
its not me but i love you
>>
File: moebius.jpg (942 KB, 775x1024) Image search: [Google]
moebius.jpg
942 KB, 775x1024
>>4589632
Heyyo
>>
>>4589686
you really love me? im getting hard again thinking about the proposition please dont laugh
please consider what ive said in the other thread its really important
>>
>>4589742
i think you have me confused for someone else
>>
>>4589742
that being said, yes i love you very much. i want you to be ok and happy and i want everyone around you to be ok and happy. hope my love becomes a meme to you that you share with people in your life and then there will be one great swell of love and peace and things can be happy and ok fore everyone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.