[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more girly than drinking melted candy bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1468175450669.jpg (56 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
1468175450669.jpg
56 KB, 610x406
Is there anything more girly than drinking melted candy bars and pretending it's coffee?
>>
>>4588664
Menstruation
>>
>>4588671
this. and having a vagine
>>
>>4588671
>>4588682
both valid points
>>
swiping left on tindr
>>
>>4588664
Probably getting fucked by black pump on her vagina and asshole while forced to succ bbc and after they cum stabbed in the pussy to death then cut to 44 pieces and thrown in the woods
>>
>>4588698
are you okay?
>>
>>4588664
thats my fucking stepsister mods delete this fucking thread right now op DELETE this that's my fucking stepsister holy shit i'm freaking out
>>
i had a boss i usedta work for that said he never gets anything with a straw because its girly. but it was obvious that he was so insecure about his blatantly low testosterone levels that he wouldn't want to be seen using a straw. because his physiology would make it look girly. no one else in the conference room identified with this. truly made me pity that closet fag
>>
>>4588705
plz delet thisthrd it s his stepsister !! holy fug -- his stepsister!!!!
>>
>>4588705
prove it
>>
>>4588715
myeah gorgonzola cheese see
>>
>>4588716
>>4588719
>>4588724
hehe ye i get all de replie

how would i prove it, with ANOTHER picture?
sick of your mind games !
>>
>>4588729
furfaggot
>>
>>4588664
I love drinking that shit, but at no point will I delude myself that it's coffee.
it's more like a milkshake or something

if you want to be girly, dress up like a girl
>>
>>4588664
could have used this text as well for that pic >>4588373
>>
when i go to starbucks i get COFE because FOR SPEK ENGLISH
>>
eww
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4589665
>>
>>4588715
wholly shid i had a big fad boss that told me "i look like a fag" when i was drinking a drink with a straw and i was so surprise

now in retrospect he was a fat ass loud mouth closet homesnackual

thank you anon this helps me piece together the fragmented wreckage of my past life and build a better tomorrow
>>
>>4588664
gee bella why does your mom let you have 2 starbucks mocha fellapuchinos?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.