[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/trash/4000000 rude get from a nice board :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: [s4s] checkslist.jpg (725 KB, 2480x1208) Image search: [Google]
[s4s] checkslist.jpg
725 KB, 2480x1208
>>>/trash/4000000
rude get from a nice board :^)
>>
>>4582768
nice infographic
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (45 KB, 638x323) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
45 KB, 638x323
nutz, image limit reached.
but can I ,,,,,,,,,,
>>
File: trash3999999.png (147 KB, 800x840) Image search: [Google]
trash3999999.png
147 KB, 800x840
>>
>>4582844
nice dubs!
>>
i have been here since 2004 and i never knew that was a real board :/
>>
>>4582768
PLLBBBBT PLBBT PLBBT PLBT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: hahahahey.jpg (17 KB, 426x107) Image search: [Google]
hahahahey.jpg
17 KB, 426x107
>>4583297
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha woah 7 (seven)!
>>
>>4583300
ha....ha
>>
>>4583293
I was added relatively recently as part of Hiro's board-adding campaign, as part of the update that allows admins to move threads between boards. The idea was (I think) to try and address those persistent, long-lived, unkillable threads off their “home” boards without prompting the posters to simply restart the thread.

It didn't quite work (for example, there are certain threads that “should” be on slow-ish board X, but are often made on fast board Y, and continually moving the threads from Y to X only serves to import Y posters to X, because there's always somebody who will remake the thread on Y anyway. So now X's front page is filled with threads that are entirely populated with posters from another board.), but it's interesting.
>>
>>4583300
Niceru duberus
>>
File: c3c.png (110 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
c3c.png
110 KB, 736x627
ROLL
>>
>>4583522
nice dubs

and a roll
>>
>>4583339
go ahead and delete it lmao. fucking try it
bleed some more users on over to the 8 and pintrest/tumblr/wherever the fuck. goon that shit. become the tiny dead irrelevant site you've always dreamed of being
hiro knew exactly what he was doing, he's not stupid, the me-no-speakie-engrish thing is 100% an act
in retrospect moot was a politically adroit little weasel and the mod circlejerk was good at manipulating the userbase but he never really understood the format of the site and kept trying to turn it into some kind of anonymous picture phoruh
>>
File: plschk.gif (26 KB, 301x355) Image search: [Google]
plschk.gif
26 KB, 301x355
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.