[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hillary clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hillary clinton.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
hillary clinton
>>
she gives a thumbs up
i give her a thumbs down
>>
>>4571044
nice dub

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
hey could u delete this post? Thx
>>
Ah yes, our dear president
>>
hallujuah she will maek america gay again :DDDD
>>
File: 1467740061384.jpg (46 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
1467740061384.jpg
46 KB, 700x547
I do not want this president (>_<)

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
if hillary wins it will just be another tragic example of our fixed, rigged voting system that the Government owns, runs and self - audits.

It is not who votes but who counts the votes, right?

Hillary and her ilk want your guns banned so they can control you and barge in and take your shit. Until they force law abiding people to give up their guns, which they won't without a huge bloody fight, they can't execute ALL of the evil shit they REALLY want to do, like murdering millions of people who don't "go with the flow".
>>
yfw not guilty
>>
>>4571779
wow, looks like that guy's got it made
>>
>>4571779
that's me
>>
thumbs up from the famous criminal

1. When she was first lady, she murdered White House lawyer Vince Foster and then dumped his body in a park.

2. She drove Vince Foster to commit suicide through her temper tantrums.

3. She was having an affair with Vince Foster.

4. She’s a lesbian.

5. Chelsea isn’t Bill Clinton’s child.

6. She murdered Vince Foster to cover up that she once bought a tract of undeveloped land in Arkansas and lost money.

7. She murdered Vince Foster to cover up her role in firing the White House travel department.

8. After she murdered Vince Foster, she ransacked his office in the middle of the night and stole all the documents proving her guilt.

9. When Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, she was a partner in the state’s top law firm, and it sometimes did work involving the state government.

10. She once invested in commodities futures on the advice of a friend and made $100,000, proving she’s a crook.

11. She once invested in real estate on the advice of another friend and lost $100,000, also proving she’s a crook.

12. Unnamed and unverifiable sources have told Peggy Noonan things about the Clintons that are simply too terrible to repeat.

13. The personnel murdered at Benghazi make her the first secretary of state to lose overseas personnel to terrorism — apart from Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright, George Schultz, Dean Rusk and some others.

14. Four State Department staff were murdered at Benghazi, compared with only 119 others murdered overseas under every secretary of state combined since World War II.

15. She illegally sent classified emails from her personal server, except that apparently they weren’t classified at the time.

16. She may have cynically wriggled around the email law by “technically” complying with it.
>>
File: anime.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>4572193
Dude, can you move over a bit? I wanna watch too - I've got my own pillow and everything.
>>
File: nano-v-signs.png (237 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
nano-v-signs.png
237 KB, 600x780
>>4572255
nice double
>>
>>4572255
Nice pic related.
>>
>>4570962
Any other thing would have an e at the end to make it meme but not Hillary. The only logical conclusion is that Clinton in fact already is a meme.
:O
>>
>>4572196
llololol dont hand around ol Hil if ur name Vince Foster hahshsha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.