[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna hear how pathetic I am? >friends from out of town visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
Wanna hear how pathetic I am?

>friends from out of town visit
>wanna go out and have fun
>go to this weeaboo shop as a joke
>look out the car window
>see fucking Gaijun Goomba
>met him before at a con but didn't know he was local
>talk with him for a bit
>he invites us over
>we go
>he has games that haven't even been released in the US
>not just weeb games but beta copies and shit
>he turns out to be pretty cool
>his wife was nice too
>we leave
>I call him later that week to hangout again
>get there and he gives me a lootcrate he didn't want along with a copy of The Last of Us
>we play goyms for a bit
>he has to go do something for his channel for the last hour or so of me staying there
>hang out with his wife for a bit and play goyms
>I eventually have to leave
>tell him we should hang again
>he said that'd be cool
>over the course of the next few weeks I kept attempting to contact him with no avail
>months have gone by and I still only get a message or two back from him to this day
>he probably thinks I'm annoying
>tfw when YouTube's biggest cringe-lord won't even talk to you
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 327x324
>>4569946
Holy shit
>>
>>4569946
>Gaijun Goomba
le who?
>>
>>4569965
That dude from the Goomba got back video
>>
>>4569946
who r u quote??
>>
>>4570155
What?
>>
>>4570725
OP is using the quote function excessively without stating the source of any of these quotations
>>
>>4570735
Not what green text is for. Nice try though.
>>
>>4570753
go back to >>>/b/ friend, this board is not for you
>>
>>4570754
/mu/ mostly. Still uses it the same way.
>>
>>4570768
yes, the wrong way. it's sad how acceptable it is to misuse the quote function in this way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.