[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're driving on a state highway at dusk. You see a hitchhiker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 140185658575552512.jpg (179 KB, 729x1053) Image search: [Google]
140185658575552512.jpg
179 KB, 729x1053
You're driving on a state highway at dusk. You see a hitchhiker. It's Dee Dee. Of course you'll pick her up, but what comical thing will happen to you while you attempt to seduce/raep her? She is a cartoon, so something's GOT to happen.
>>
I guess she'll slip on a banana peel or something then
>>
I'd take her home where she would proceed to destroy my lab
>>
I WOULD PUT MY PROTOPLASMIC RESONATOR IN HER GENESIS CHAMBER TBH
>>
I'D DETONATE HER PROBIOTIC RECEPTOR WITH MY ATOMICALLY CHARGED LASER SHOOTER
>>
DEEDEE
GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY
>>
i would valiantly kidnap her and keep her in my basement
>>
>>4567675
I try to make sexual advances but she's comically oblivious of it and I get increasingly frustrated in the process.
>>
{I'd turn my lab into a rape dungeon tihi :33}
>>
eat ALL the eggs?
>>
>>4568163
i 'd do this too
>>
ok so somehow i get her in the car. she babbles inanely all the way back to my house. i have a shameful, strange boner from looking at her unusual body shape. we get to bed and she takes off her little shorts. she looks like a giant grasshopper person. she hops up on top and says "weeeeeeee". she starts bouncing up and down on top of my bepis and scissoring her legs. my bepis is broken and i scream out "DEEDEE!" she laughs and runs to all the windows and presses her bobs up against them all. then the place catches on fire and we flee.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.