[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jack ruselel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
jack ruselel
>>
Bark!
>>
>>4566111
a good one a great one
>>
I know.
Won't forget.

Limped away
From the Wreck
>>
File: Archie.jpg (66 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
Archie.jpg
66 KB, 584x960
>>4566097

slep wel ruselel
>>
File: spoiler-s4s6.png (20 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-s4s6.png
20 KB, 100x100
>>
>>4566136

aniki is sleeping
>>
File: 1462819821375(2).jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462819821375(2).jpg
27 KB, 320x240
haha o yis lob dat 1
>>
I'm sorry but I can be friends with anyone that supports Trump. Trump is my worst nightmare and I hate him. I fucking love Hillary and idc what you have to say about that. I don't want to hear about what she's done wrong. I got really scared when you were wearing that Trump hat. When I got home, my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from your hat today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>4566136
nice doggo
would pet

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4566197
who care bout thos politigans, u r bein DECEIVED.
>>
im gay
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (63 KB, 1200x1241) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
63 KB, 1200x1241
are you even trying
>>
>>4566207
u r DECEIVED.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.