[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sparkles movie reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453207453342.png (73 KB, 209x329) Image search: [Google]
1453207453342.png
73 KB, 209x329
on the First day of christmas my poo love gave to me a claymation peepee
>>
kill you'reselv autismo
>>
>>4564958
Its like you're trying to be as generic as possible. Little faget's got nothing to tell the world. Disgusting pissant
>>
>>4564951
please review Drive
>>
>>4565030
i dont fuckimg understand this!!!!!!! instead of a normal action movie where the hero talks this guy is just staring at the girl and not saying anything like i creep i mean come on you are an actor use your words dont just smile i want to punch him in the fucking face. some of the scenes are cool like in the elevator when he steps on the guys face (no pun entended) but like the rest of the movie is just no talking and just the guy nodding his head. i dont understand
>>
>>4565033
le autism dubs
>>
>>4565058
---except you're a pissant sitting flying-fingers on a keyboard with absolutely jack shit to your name! except your fuckup parents are still working their asses off to afford the shithouse your dirt-ass still lives in! except whoops! you have no legitimate argument! oh dear you didn't do very much the fuck of anything with your time on this earth, don't go hatin the ones that did! fucking loser
>>
>>4565059
make original replies pls no more reposts
>>
>>4565076
>>4565059
hah, good luck w/ this, winstonne! i quit de bort 2day and havent made a post since the very last post in the eighth pastebin! rip in piss, goodnite, and good morneen to a brand new day where i am finally divorced from this bort!
>>
>>4565103
bumping to remind everyone how effective this was
>>
File: WINSTONNE????????.png (16 KB, 882x100) Image search: [Google]
WINSTONNE????????.png
16 KB, 882x100
>>4565693
effective wat bitshc. effective wat. u dint do shite lol i was EN DREG, i was EN DREG amd i came to a few conclusions! NOTHING 2 do with any1 here lol! faget takeing credit u can take preciesly 0 credit for my desisione get the fug real think just cause im quited think u can pretend like it was all UR ruse, was NOT UR ruse, FAG bithc, also was pic atached u ... was this u all along...... (last-minnit sortings-out, NOT unquited, faget i won r u kiddign me i won & dint stop wining [winning not wining or whining])
>>
>>4565725
i thought you were leaving though? kind of makes me think that everything you say is bullshit and that i should ignore you completely
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.