[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>4559561 >>4561111 official [s4s] flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: [s4s] flag 2016.png (680 KB, 2002x1320) Image search: [Google]
[s4s] flag 2016.png
680 KB, 2002x1320
>>4559561
>>4561111
official [s4s] flag
>>
its not very good
>>
>>4562999
good trilpes
>>
>>4562999
The middle part looks like some sort of native american vagina and most of the memes on it are not very representative of s4s. It's a bad flag and I am officially vetoing and unchecking those quads and trips.
>>
>>4563025
Not to mention the colors are bad and the overall layout is noisy and poor flag design in general
>>
T*rrible
>>
it looks awful, mods pls sticky
>>
>>4562999
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
flage
>>
add pepe for good measure since you're going all out with anime-trash.
>>
>>4563695

why not a spikeman or like a cowe or a keksandra
>>
>>4563695
animes and frogs aren't welcome
clearly that flag was made by dumb animeposters
>>
File: 7cXElwi.jpg (617 KB, 786x1071) Image search: [Google]
7cXElwi.jpg
617 KB, 786x1071
Okay look. I shall teach you the ways of the eight leaves.

*unsheathes twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... funny..... *turn my back to you and chuckle* but... not as funny as whats about to happen now! *unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance*

*BLOOP*

*stealth kills*

*walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune*

*comes up behind you and stabs you in the back* Hahaha, now that power is mine! *becomes engilfed in a bright light* It feels so powerful! *unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy* You Will Pay For Your Insulence!*teleports around and shoots beams at you* You! *kicks you from behind* Are! *teleports in front of you and uppercuts you into the air* Just! *flies into the air with flaming spiral uppercut* NOOB! *hits you with flame uppercut and grabs your head and throws you down to the ground* NOW DIE FAG!!! *crashes into you with meteor slam attack and kills you*Heh... another noob falls to me. *teleports away*
*sucks the head and tickles the shaft with my tongue* HA I bet you weren't expecting to come that quickly you FAGGOT *swallows the come and uses its energy to power up* You're finished! *teleports into the air* Just die!! *crashes into you with a fierce flaming kick*
>>
>>4562999
too much anime
not enough indigenous memes
>>
>>4563025
>>4563030
>Triggered
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.