[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: just a meme.jpg (358 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
just a meme.jpg
358 KB, 960x960
oc
>>
razer is bad and you should feel bad
>>
damn..............................................
really makes you think
>>
File: dhmis4_clever_0.png (357 KB, 569x388) Image search: [Google]
dhmis4_clever_0.png
357 KB, 569x388
I'm a computer.
I'm a computery guy,
Everything made out of buttons and wires,
I'd like to show you,
Inside my digital life,
Inside my mind there is a digital mind.

Oh, maybe you could help us answer this question:
What is the biggest thing-

Clever,
I'm very clevery guy, (Wow)
Count to a fifty in the blink of my eye,
And print a picture,
And then I tell you the time, (Time?)
Help you to find something you're wanting to find,
Know it's easy to be,
A clever smart boy like me,
If you just do it all digitally.
>>
>>4557990
why dont you go ahead and install gentoo
>>
>>4558066
doing digital dancing
>>
File: thrarestsh.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thrarestsh.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>
>>4557990
should be BUT a meme.
life is BUT a meme.
'fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: pymntmeme4.jpg (135 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
pymntmeme4.jpg
135 KB, 666x666
>>4557990
>>
>>4558921
that would be combining with/evolving from a different meme altogether--a le famouse normie meme of long times ago~
>>
>>4559077
yea well go ahead & evolve bistfhc also nice e10k i luv-luv-luv my e10k so compact so powerful so perfect
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (4 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
4 KB, 411x387
>>4559113
>>
>>4557990
Windows 10, nice
I'm really impressed with the new software that Microsoft is putting out, it just keeps getting better and better.
>>
only good mouse is kensington mouse-in-a-box. doesn't chafe the surface of whatever you put it on like crap heavy burdensome feeling microsoft mouse. oh thanks for a peek at that atrocious red light thru the back of the mouse m-soft really needed that, important for me to know. lmoa grow up wat is this two thousand & two? kensington mouse in the box SEXEY profile fits ALL needs feels GREAT my fav used to be logitech m100 it had a thinner cord desu but crapped out on me with the infamouse logitech double click issue, the piece of sh*t.
>>
File: 1448219129245.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1448219129245.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>4559131
>>
>>4559190
lolaahaha haha ha wew saved watch out tho this guy will give u shite for takeing picture of thing lyk dis >>4559091
>>
>>4558010
Poorfaglord
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.