[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well that was a nice nap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 176x246) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 176x246
well that was a nice nap
>>
>>4542000
those are a nice trip
>>
>>4542000
those are a nice trip
>>
>>4542000
brilliant?
>>
>>4542140
yes
>>
>>4542141
I'll find it somewhere.ok tnx.
>>
>>4542195
it's 7 hours and 30 minutes
>>
File: wew tres.png (11 KB, 366x299) Image search: [Google]
wew tres.png
11 KB, 366x299
>>4542201
foooorget it!
My brow is not that high.
>>
>>4542205
post ur top 10
>>
>>4542206
gotta make emergency stop at good willys brb.
>>
>>4542000
Give me 3 reasons why its better than joe's apartment.

btw nice trips :^)
>>
>>4542206
hootie hoo hootie hoo I'm back
1. Ink
2. Moon
3. the fall (I think)
and a few others from my /b/ days.
Registered Sex Offender
and a few others I really liked, one in particular, I will go try to find now...
>>
king of kong, Boy A, Orange Crush, Glue, micmacs or city of lost children,not angels but angels, Limbo, Wristcutters,I could mention 50 I 'liked", but I won't mention another until I think of the name of this one surreal movie I liked.
>>
>>4542386
make a letterboxd account
>>
>>4542392
i don't know what that is. maybe I should get out more. I'll make one..............for u! if you tell me a bit. or i'll meet u someonewhere or something .I HAVE to think of the name of that movie!
everyone, i spologice for my meta
>>
>>4542410
is it eraserhead
is it the cell
is it muholland drive
>>
>>4542413
no,no,no. it was sorta like pans laborynth. and had this big disembodied face (sort of) talking at one point.
visitor Q....bizarrest of bizarre and I never hear it mentioned on 4chan.
if i remember the imagination of dr parnasious was ok.
i'm on 400 of a list of about 1000 surreal films. hasn't been listed yet.
oh eraserhead is old! that chicken scene! woohoo. that is same time as Man Facing Southeast. wew. I'm good with movies. I just realized that.too much exposure though. wish it didn't bump to top. i can't stand the attention
>>
I'll keep looking until I find it and if tonight or tomorrow I will post it here. I hope I can watch a movie with you sometime:) bye for now. u don't need to reply, I know you're around
>>
>>4542423
post link to list
>>
File: frogggg.jpg (52 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
frogggg.jpg
52 KB, 354x500
>>4542439
I just finished it and it's not on it :( there's other lists--I'm sure. i have it on disc, but there's so many hundreds to go through. I need to watch the lobster and it's such a beautiful day because people here have been nice enough to recommend it (cremator was good) "Talk to her sounds maybe interesting. and froge just cause it irritates people- i never watched it--or decoder, ha.silly. i must find this moviehttp://www.imdb.com/list/ls051612616/?start=901&view=detail&sort=listorian:asc
>>
>>4542453
thnk u bby
>>
>>4542466
nice seises!! woo yeah! Garlic Salt, I've bet you've done the hole in the bottom of the popcorn box trick a few times!
I'd love to watch a moovie wit ya.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.