[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I could go back to college. Life was so simple back then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437784268438.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1437784268438.png
11 KB, 645x773
I wish I could go back to college. Life was so simple back then
What would I give to go back and live in a dorm with a meal plan again.

I wish I could go back to college. In college you know who you are. You sit in the quad, and think "Oh my God, I am totally gonna go far!"

How do I go back to college?
I don't know who I am anymore
I wanna go back to my room and find a message in dry-erase pen on the door

Oh, I wish I could just drop a class
Or get into a play
Or change my major
Or fuck my T.A.

I need an academic advisor to point the way

I could be sitting in the computer lab
Four a.m. before the final paper is due
Cursing the world 'cause I didn't start sooner
And seeing the rest of the class there, too

I wish I could go back to college
How do I go back to college?
I wish I had taken more pictures

But if I were to go back to college, think what a loser I'd be
I'd walk through the quad and think "Oh my God, these kids are so much younger than me!"
>>
File: nice roaches.png (136 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
nice roaches.png
136 KB, 319x310
haha roachy
>>
>>4533019
*cucks you*
haha fagger
>>
>>4533019
so fUCKING gay ass avenue q so FUCKING dumb you think i RELATE TO THIS SHIT? U THINK I WAS SITTIN IN COLLEGE LIKE O GEE WOW THIS WILL PROPEL ME INTO A SOLID JOB YAHOO! A SOLID JOB! LOLOl oh my god so FUCKEN dumb i SPIT on anyone that EVER thinks that way , i am so ABOVE u dude oh my GOD i got FAMOUS and now i SNEER INWARDLY at ANYONE i meet because i know that I AM AN INFLUENCER, and THEY are not, and that's ALL i care about
>>
>>4533050
*cucks you*
haha fagger
>>
id eat rihannas ass
>>
>>4533019
im goin bac 2 college ths fall 2bhdesu
i ddnt rly like it tht mch in the frst place i nvr did clasic collge stuf jst wnt 2 courses n thngs dont feel simplr or less simple now
smtimes i thnk i dont share expriences w/ n-e-1
>>
>>4533133
nice dubs
>>
>>4533133
keep the A in THAT. dont TAKE the FUCKING A out of THAT. keep the FUCKING I in THIS. DONT OMIT THE I from THIS. holy SHIT
>>
>>4533136
thnk u!
>>4533143
hi did u ntice tht i got dubs?

hers how i feel bout th dubs:
https://soundcloud.com/user-208967292/i-love-dubs
>>
>>4533149
They're just fucking numbers
>>
>>4533429
yeh but 2 of thm r same at th end
"f*cking"
pls dont use lnguage like ths on ths board go 2 /b/ 2 use tht sort of languge
>>
>>4533075
cuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.