[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUILD A WALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (568 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
file.png
568 KB, 1000x721
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>4530870
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains and beat up women & gays to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4530870
A thread died so you could post this
>>
>>4530880
i know RITE? unthinking dirtbag OP.
>>
>>4530888
Dude trips LMAO
>>
>>4530890
yeah you better be stunned in silence bitch.
>>
>>4530895
SILENTS

IT IS NOT "SILENCE"
IT IS "SILENTS"
SILENTS
SILENTS
NOT SILENCE
SILENTS
GODDAMN IT, I SAID SILENTS
NOT SILENCE
FUCKING SILENTS
GET IT RIGHT
SILENTS

S I L E N T S
I
L
E
N
T
S
>>
>>4530978
Um no.
>>
>>4530870
heh fedora thats funny because they dont have fashion sense
>>
>>4531088
*fashion cents
>>
>>4530994
um YES, it's worlds funnier that way
and is original
and I SAID IT NOT U!
you arent keen to whats going on here, leave this place
>>
>>4530872
You must be new. The internet has been this way since the beginning. If you're so easily "triggered" or "offended" that other people have the right to have their own opinions, no matter how "fucked up" you may think it is, then you might just want to stay off the internet altogether. The thing about freedom of speech is that it goes both ways. People are free to think and say what they want to. If you don't like it, then the internet is not a place you should be. And instead of feeding the "trolls" like you did, you may just want to ignore it so they don't have more fuel to add to their fire. Most people that post hateful comments want a reaction like yours and so many other of the comments on this video. When they know they get under your skin, they win. Just a little advice.
>>
why doesn't pol make a serious effect at understanding and distributing knowledge instead of mindlessly repeating memes and producing propaganda?
>>
>>4531832
because 4chan is for having fun
>>
File: ARA.jpg (28 KB, 314x274) Image search: [Google]
ARA.jpg
28 KB, 314x274
||
BUILD A FUKIN WAL

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4530870
>>
File: iWMMjlM.jpg (931 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
iWMMjlM.jpg
931 KB, 2688x1520
Me and my bros having fun at the Trump rally.

#MAGA
>>
>>4531832

if you go to pol and read through it without fixating on the memespam and trolling, you'll find that it's a pretty informative board
>>
>>4531832
why don't hillary shills actually use reason in their arguments? (not saying you're a hillary shill)
>>
File: 1466452565951.jpg (2 MB, 2888x2768) Image search: [Google]
1466452565951.jpg
2 MB, 2888x2768
>>4530870
>>
>>4532540
>translation: If you go to /pol/, and disregard all the comments, images, and posts it's a good board
>>
>>4532800
sad angry dubs
>>
>>4532800
dubs of truth
>>
>>4531124
Fag
>>
>>4532800
>>4532807
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>4532551
I can't fucking read any of the smaller text.
>>
>>4532551
this is of poor quality. i can't even read the smaller text. gimme a break. how is this a meme. why the hell would anyone that isnt ur boring butt save this thing and actually repost it? completely devoid of meaning. terribly-drawn. makes me blush, i'm so embarrassed for you. nothing will be startinged. this will be another typical post that will just wither away and disappear into dust. like a fart-tuft. uninteresting images sh*tting up the internet, clogging up the archive. my advice is stop tryin, guy, its never gna happen for ya. might as well just jump on board with the crowd when an actual new meme starts gaining traction.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.