[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE DONE DRUGS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE REPLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1325088780149s.jpg (5 KB, 251x181) Image search: [Google]
1325088780149s.jpg
5 KB, 251x181
I HAVE DONE DRUGS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
PLEASE REPLY BEFORE I KILL MY'RESELF'IS....................................................................................

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Cock elbows
>>
>>4526064
hello daphne, how many gallons of LSD have you injected into your forehead
>>
i smoked like 1.5g so really wasted $30 but whatever im in pain and only fucking pill popping italian house wives deserve painkillers not people in pain
>>
>>4526291
you'll be okay, dont worry
even if people pretend not to care they actually do care
becauase ...pretending not to care is a really round about way for people who have been incredibly jaded and fucked over to re-enter the game of caring without being torn apart again
>>
>>4526295
thats cool but im intelligent and rooted in reality so im aware not only does nobody care but people are selfish and effort on caring about other people is only worth putting forward if you're getting something out of it
>>
>>4526302
what people get out of caring is intrinsic to their basic fundamental sense of self and humanity even if they've clouded that fact over with a bunch of conceptual philosphical jargon
we're here to assist each other
basically its more fun world when everyone is having a good time, the more we can help each other that way the more fun we have
you can call that an enlightened sense of selfishness but
this idea that you can be happy through exploitation is just dumbness and world is full of dumdness right now really sux
>>
>>4526302
>intelligent and rooted in reality
>teen angst hot topic spiel
>>
>>4526329
>omitting the latent dissonance of people interacting on an image board as angst spiel

use your brain dumdum
>>
>>4526306
This. It's nice to be nice. Some ppl are drawn to those who need a kind word of encouragement.

It's easy to feel helpless while watching the world media news they rarely report good news so spreading a little joy and happyness that is immediately avalaible to most of us is better that adopting the shut ingnorance of ignore it and it'll go away.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4526341
this is nice coment
>>
>>4526344
nice dubs, I know my post don't make sense some times it's like a blindness wtf right? But I'm really not that dumb
>>
>>4526350
no you're fine its legit nice comment
>>
File: mpv 1 (60).jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv 1 (60).jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>4526064
Do some more

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.