[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anime, vidya, music, fashion, still about the same sh*t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
"Anime, vidya, music, fashion, still about the same sh*t that's how it goes". - me (all years)
>>
>>4508013
Now come on, let's get that money
>>
>>4508013
this is a nice expression. i wish a girl would look at me with that expression. how do the animes always have such good expressions? i think it's because it's an intimate one. i wish i could have an intimate relationship
>>
>>4508044
nice dubs, if you want an intimate relationship with another human being, you simply have to seek it out
>>
>>4508023
>>4508044
>>4508048
nothing but cuck replies, pff idk what else I was expecting honestly...
>>
>>4508056
ay nigga where's the upvote button on this stupid website?
>>
>>4508048
but i am unable to be intimate with another human being. that's the problem
>>
Ok I'm going back to the real world now see ya!
>>
>>4508066
I guess you've figured out what problems are preventing you from achieving your goals, and now you can work on fixing those problems.
>>
le shti niger
>>
>>4508075
it's not easy
>>
>>4508013
please step on my balls
>>
>>4508100
No, but nothing is easy. If you really care and want to change things, you will. Otherwise, you will accept your shortcomings and learn to adapt. Alternatively, you may never attempt to improve yourself or accept your faults and just post on /r9k/ all the time.
>>
>>4508140
i was triggered from this post
>>
>>4508150
#Bazinga'd

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.