[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, I have never seen such a concentrated amount of autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1465517297525.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1465517297525.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
Holy shit, I have never seen such a concentrated amount of autism in all my years browsing the internet. Seriously, what the fuck is even the point of this board? Just to spit dumb memes? And what's with this "Your Fortune" thing?
>>
>>4507403
nice facebook meme, you'll fit right in

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: IMG_7783.jpg (520 KB, 627x1002) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7783.jpg
520 KB, 627x1002
>>4507403
holy hell are you for real just now discovering this place and be-eing like what the fuck for the first time ever because i'll have you know there have been a hundert thousant vanilla dipsh*ts like you to come thru here, post a played-out reaction image, and be-eing like 'wtf aotsem!' a-ha-ha-hai mean, FUG, man get the heck something DIFFERENT about you cause rite now youre jus the next fukken one up in a long line-a doopdumb dirtbags to say the exact same shite the exact same BORE-ASS way lol oh my GOD we're DEEP-MEMEING here kid you're not READY for it get LOST
>>
>>4507421
I don't actually care I'm just very lonely and I wanted to talk with you guys

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4507425
The guy you replied to is the most autistic person on the internet. As long as you keep contradicting them they will reply to you forever.
>>
>>4507403
>And what's with this "Your Fortune" thing?
It's a thing from the past, you silly sausage.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4507430
h'haaaaaaaaaaaa trigert
so trigert lol omg
bro i contradict my self now a days get with the times
also i am NOT the furry guy i am NOT him
he COPPED my schtao WHOLESALE
>>4507425
see now i feel bad but u were puttin on a FRONT so U should be the one that feels bad for calling us these names like this other rude poster has done
>>
>>4507403
The word "Ebin" has its roots to Finnish chans in late 2009s, when the word 'epic' was wordfiltered on the major chan those times. Posters avoided the wordfilter by writing 'epig', 'epin', 'ebig', etc. Soon it evolved to "ebin". Ebin is like spurdo spurde -version of the word 'epic'.

To understand the meaning of 'ebin' you should know how the Finnish memes work. One of the greatest Finnish meta memes has been to ironize Jonnes (stereotypical underage boys, mostly 10-15 year old) and act like you were one. 'Ebin' was born the same way as Spurdo spurde was born. Spurdo was born when posters ironized jonnes and called pedo bear as "budo boar" or "bedro spero" etc (because Jonnes don't know how to write it the right way). Soon pedo bear evolved to spurdo spurde.
>>
>>4507442
BORING PASTA LEAAAAAVE
>>
>>4507443
This post is obviously ironic but there are people who will take it seriously so i will have to spell it out for them

s4s is for copy pasta, nothing else
>>
>>4507447
FAKE LOLO FAAAAAAKE
cant believe i am actually giving lo-lo ANY credit but she cannot be of such a crap-ass opinion!
>>
File: 1465754290568.gif (68 KB, 480x388) Image search: [Google]
1465754290568.gif
68 KB, 480x388
>>4507403
>>
>>4507454

i genuinely don't care i just wanted to make you waste your time replying to bullshit
>>
>>4507403
rude post
And what is fortune?

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4507460
CRAP PASTAA
PASTAAAAA STUPIT
mite work on new figs but NOT me!
maybe it really is u, cause only u and big ol fatass moose keep these bottom of the dirtbarrel memes alive nowadays
>>
>>4507480

I have been here right from the start my dude. I don't just belong on [s4s] I AM [s4s]. Without me this board would dwindle into obscurity and get deleted. I am the force that keep [s4s] together. With my quality posts and top tier memes I fight the good fight. But you don't need to thank me, posting here is all the reward I need. [s4s] is everything for me and I am everything for [s4s].
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (68 KB, 818x243) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
68 KB, 818x243
>>4507480
>>
>>4507485
so FAAAAAAAAKE FAKE LO-LO LO-LO'S TOO.... TOO SOMETHING TO HAVE WRITTEN THIS. i cant check the archive to confirm but this is MOST DEFINITELY pasta also that sounds a lot like ME, as a matter of fact, if we're all being honest here. not in cadence or style but in principle and overarching idea
>>
>>4507492
WAT DAT SAY
>>
>>4507493
Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST

D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
>>4507497
'this translation may not sound so good as i am using a computer software to translate it in this specific language'
>>
>>4507512
h'haaaaaaaaa
>>
>>4507403
There is a deeper meaning. It's a parody of 4chan as a whole.

It's not easy to explain why it's fun and liberating, you really just have to try it yourself. Pick something people do on 4chan that you hate.
It could be anything, even something really small like people who reply to a post with just "this", for example. Then go to [s4s] and become a parody of that. Post "this" all over the board. Come up with your own twists, post "this" linking to a post in a different thread for no reason. Make images that have "this" in it.

Sick of memes? Go to [s4s] and become a parody of people who are obsessed with memes. Hell, one time there was a "meme" on [s4s] that was literally just a black line on a white background and it was spammed all over.

They don't actually care about memes or dubs. It's all just blown out of proportion there for humorous effect.
That's how most people use [s4s] and like I said, it can actually be very liberating. One of the most interesting things about that board I think is that everyone someone decided to use it for that purpose without anyone having to actually explain any of this. It's kind of beautiful in away.

[s4s] is basically a giant, ever-changing, absurdist satire of Internet culture. Every post serves as a criticism of the circlejerkery and memery of Internet communities.
When you view [s4s] with the eyes of a self-loathing satirist, you will understand it all.

>>4507421
calm down sparkles. nice beb tho
>>4507499
triggered dubs top geg

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4507625
i made 1-d girls sexey, me-me-me NOT u!
refer to posts 4184228 & 4184372 & 4185975 & 4185996 & 4186064
>>
Sometimes it's nice to be nice to strangers instead of mean :^)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.