[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when am I gonna die?!?!?!?! Your fortune: Bad Luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441233489163.png (189 KB, 487x467) Image search: [Google]
1441233489163.png
189 KB, 487x467
when am I gonna die?!?!?!?!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4507176
When Eric Clapton says you can.
>>
File: 150_1000.gif (611 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
150_1000.gif
611 KB, 1920x1080
>>4507178
>tfw slowhand has nerve damage
>tfw iommi is probably gonna die soon
>>
>>4507183
I don't know who you're quoting, but hopefully the world implodes soon and we can finally be done with this failed experiment
>>
>>4507198
I hear ya brother. My dumb mom made me go to church but I don't even believe in the fucking sky fairy. Fuck this shitty earth dude.
>>
>>4507198
I asked for McGriddles but only got the fucking sausage biscuit instead, because my dumb mom was probably thinking about her magic sky man or whatever the fuck. Hope we fly into the fucking sun.
>>
>>4507205
Yeah, sure. Wait until you grow up and you see how bad it really is. My parents never even made me go to church.
>>
>>4507198
Then i was trying to choke down this dry ass fucking dumb biscuit like who the fuck am I, some hobo? And my dumb fucking mom said that i didn't get the McGriddle because i was laughing in church but church is fucking DUMB mom and LAUGHABLE
fucking stupid shitty earth fucking gay ass fucking stupid experiment
>>
>>4507208
I like how you're so offended by what I said that you feel the need to berrate me for it. Thanks for just reinforcing my belief that every human on this planet is a profoundly retarded asshole and that we all need to die.
>>
>>4507212
Haha, people have different beliefs than me and that scares me, so I act out like a child instead of actually attempting to understand them.
>>
>>4507198
They didn't even op me in the fucking LOST chatroom. Like someone there knows more about LOST than me, fucking dumb assholes, I bet they love going to church because they think their sky man can fucking save them or whatever
fucking stupid sheep
fuck this dumbass toxic waste ball, fly into the moon and then the sun
>>
>>4507198
Like I'm gonna sit here and take this dumb shit. "only DVR two shows at once" i told that bitch if we got fucking Direct TV you can DVR six shows at once, but NOOOO my fucking "FATHER" has to DVR his sportsball. fucking dumb shit ooooh u did a fucking point into the goal whatever dumbass
whatever the fuck ever this fucking dumb earth
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.