[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there. I have come to inform you that the irony levels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1445398257224.png (87 KB, 293x387) Image search: [Google]
1445398257224.png
87 KB, 293x387
Hello there.

I have come to inform you that the irony levels upon this fair board will soon exceed the limits of 3rd dimensional reality and will be seeping into the 4th as well as the 5th.

The Draconians are upset that you are creating an imbalance in the mnemonic energy plane and have decided to reign in the loosh that was being farmed for sustenance in future timelines.

You have until the end of this, current year, two thousand and sixteen.

infirma mundi elegit Deus
>>
k
>>
just end my life already
>>
>>4506237
REDIST
>>
memeonic LOL
>>
teach me how to karate chop da demiurge
>>
>>4507045
use your katanas in conjunction with your dual-wielding skills
>>
File: 1459205272329.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1459205272329.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
>>
>>4507062
epic memes /b/ro
we're sure showing those stupid /s4s/ers how we are a superior and better board to their dumb stupid anime, i hate anime and i masturbate to pictures of cartoon frogs every day
>>
File: buri vampaiah.jpg (41 KB, 339x337) Image search: [Google]
buri vampaiah.jpg
41 KB, 339x337
>>4507067
wow yes
>>
>>4507062
acualy i was the REAL troll
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.