[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this board even for Is it just another /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 8289241511_7c3f6c8382_b.jpg (321 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
8289241511_7c3f6c8382_b.jpg
321 KB, 1024x770
What's this board even for

Is it just another /b/?
>>
File: average s4s user.jpg (68 KB, 570x250) Image search: [Google]
average s4s user.jpg
68 KB, 570x250
""""no""""
>>
File: nice.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
16 KB, 205x274
we are NICE!!!!!!
>>
im not familiar with this meme
>>
>>4496423
You're wrong. It IS censorship, and the fact our standards for censorship are falling is convenient as it threatens to consume our whole society and our very lives. Under my banner, free speech stands strong and protected, and you can be assured that ALL MEDIA, ALL PEOPLE, are allowed their voice. We cannot abide for the gradual destruction of our culture and wellbeing because puritans cannot stand the sight of a woman's bare breast. Hopefully the delay was to accommodate for the release of a PC version of the game, thus ensuring the true localization and curation of the game to its rightful owners as always intended by the forces that be.

History will prove me right. We must take a stand NOW, with Persona 5 as our bulwark.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4496423
It's about sex and hot drugs. All people can know for it. You probaly would like them if you asked. Do you think you can hang? Try it and see. The cool kids. All of them.
>>
File: zweig.jpg (1 MB, 2159x3104) Image search: [Google]
zweig.jpg
1 MB, 2159x3104
>>4496471
>>
File: pIZo1SK.jpg (461 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
pIZo1SK.jpg
461 KB, 2400x1800
>>4496423
Pardyhardy rock and roll
Illuminati420praisejesusfaget
>>
Its got WAY more weeaboo faggotry.
>>
it's about dank dankness and its associated dankety
>>
File: 1465353338976.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465353338976.gif
1 MB, 480x270
karen posting DESS
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: Ricky.png (644 KB, 1861x3061) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.png
644 KB, 1861x3061
>>4496423
It's purgatory, all that lives shall succumb
>>
When dolphin not great? why.
>>
>>4496423

PCs are for sad geeks who have no life.

Game consoles are for those who want to entertain themselves.

I once tried using a PC - it was an absolute nightmare! (those who create these various versions don't exactly make them for the novice; they wrongly assume EVERYONE is a Geek) And using it was WORSE!!! Besides, I've ALWAYS used XBox, and it's too late to teach this old dog new tricks. And when PCs become as easy to use as XBox, games are as easy to load into PC as it is for XBox, and there's Halo 2 ported to PC (or better still, XBox games are compatible with PC), THEN I'll use it And You PC-ers DARE to accuse Bill Gates of being the 'Antichrist'?! At least he makes his game consoles EASY to buy & use!!!

So, until then, I say:

GET THEE BEHIND ME, PC-SATAN!!!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
test
>>>/global/rules/11
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.