[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we start a "Regrets" Thred? I'll start >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (90 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
90 KB, 500x399
Can we start a "Regrets" Thred?
I'll start

>Be 10
>Last day of school happyness
>See's bully kid getting out of car
>He's all sad and depressed
RememberWhatDadTaughtYou.jpg
>Walks up to bully kid and pushes him
Fight mode activated
>I get pulled off by friend
>Friend leads me to corner
>Tells me his dad was killed last week and he was just told by his mom
MFW
>>
>>4493222
Killers.
>>
I felt like shit the hole day at home, I was suspended, You go dude above me tell me a regret
>>
nice trips, but who are you quoting?
>>
>>4493222
Seems like it was you that was the bully.
>>
Shizen uhh?
It was from some dude in 2007 that I remembered making a sweet regret thread that my friend told me about some days ago and I remembered this story
>>
I was the bully that day anon

I was
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 557x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 557x724
>>4493222
Ping

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4493222
Who are you quoting?
>>
Kys bobo
>>
I want to die lol
>>
Me to AnonBro!
>>
>>4493222
good trips
>>4493255
good dubs
>>
Regrets anon's tell you're stories
>>
>>4493222
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w45CUZIupB
>>
>be 10
>Wake's up with dick pain
>idea
>walks to shower with clothes
IHopeThisIsPuberty.Jpg
>turns on hot water and starts jacking off
>after 10min I cum and shoot a shotgun blast out of my Dick
>happy and scared that I came for the first time and scared that it hurt so much
>got out of shower and cleaned up
-1 hour later-
>Walks to bathroom
>starts peeing blood
*Screams
IMGONNAFUCKINGDIE.mov
>Rushed to the hosptial

Long story short I bruised my lung from football and I made it worse by the force of my cum blast
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.