[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we restore the American manufacturing base?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: geterdun.jpg (37 KB, 419x130) Image search: [Google]
geterdun.jpg
37 KB, 419x130
How do we restore the American manufacturing base?
>>
>>4492518
give americans same work ethic as chinese or indians
>>
>>4492522
oh so just convince americans to work in horrible slavelike conditions for fucking pennies? Yeah great plan..gl with that
>>
>>4492527
I was gonna type almost the same thing but then i just didn't
>>
>>4492518

pursue American energy independence, tax companies that outsource labor to foreign countries while subsidizing domestic manufacturing, sanction China to prevent yuan speculation and mitigate the impending petroyuan, dismiss free trade and intellectual property sharing agreements
>>
>>4492527
gl with something else, it is how it is
>>
File: image.gif (816 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
816 KB, 560x315
>>4492518
mericain made apples
>>
>>4492569

"it is how it is" because of shit trade agreements signed with 3rd world nations who are willing to sacrifice their underclass for development
>>
>>4492518
lower the corporate tax
>>
>>4492518
You're wrong. It IS censorship, and the fact our standards for censorship are falling is convenient as it threatens to consume our whole society and our very lives. Under my banner, free speech stands strong and protected, and you can be assured that ALL MEDIA, ALL PEOPLE, are allowed their voice. We cannot abide for the gradual destruction of our culture and wellbeing because puritans cannot stand the sight of a woman's bare breast. Hopefully the delay was to accommodate for the release of a PC version of the game, thus ensuring the true localization and curation of the game to its rightful owners as always intended by the forces that be.

History will prove me right. We must take a stand NOW, with Persona 5 as our bulwark.
>>
>>4492986
finally a real answer
>>
cure the cultural disease that is gibsmedat-itis reinstate traditional values of glorious love for country

or purge with nuclear fire and start over
>>
>>4492518
Install Gentoo
>>
Manufacturing was shipped overseas because of lower wages and few environmental regulations. Automation is a good start on bringing things back, but businesses can't keep costs down when paying unionized labor and properly disposing of waste.
>>
File: wew.jpg (24 KB, 469x428) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
24 KB, 469x428
Get rid of the minimum wage
>>
>>4492527
this tbph and tbpf amerilards are 2lazy and also they are very fat like LoLo fat
>>
Adopt Scientology as the state religion
>>
legalize slavery
>>
>>4492518
hire benri e for presidenn
>>
>>4494029
*benrniee sdander
>>
>>4492518
Read Ha-Joon Chang's book "Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism".
tl;dr neoliberalism is a lie
>>
dude bennie sandler is going to make everything for free
>>
>>4494210
>210
>half of 420
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.