[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw i never get stickied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Sawako cries.png (578 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sawako cries.png
578 KB, 1366x768
tfw i never get stickied
>>
>>4488930
cry more anime
>>
>>4488933
Delete these rude dubs
>>
>>4488930
Want to comfort her with my chest
>>
>>4488930
Incoming sticky!
>>
File: 1464822595536.jpg (14 KB, 311x338) Image search: [Google]
1464822595536.jpg
14 KB, 311x338
YUO WILL NEBER GET THE STINKY
>>
>>4488930
MODS
>>
i wish i could pat le crying anime on the le head
>>
>>4489603
tfwYuji will never pat you on the head in a patronizing manner
>>
>>4489625
>patronizing
can you teach me more? i sense wisdom from your post but you are hiding it
>>
>>4489652
You must have a deeply rooted contempt for all humans that oozes out in every word you speak. Only then can you know my secrets.
>>
File: 65.jpg (878 KB, 1596x1600) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
878 KB, 1596x1600
>>4489663
Why are you saying things like that? I don't want to be a bad person. Are you implying I have a deeply rooted contempt for all humans but I'm simply hiding it? I don't want to have contempt for anyone. There's no logical reason why I would want that. I want to be a human being. I have been a human being before. I know what it feels like. I know what it feels like to have friends, to be able to easily communicate my thoughts to the others rather than being dead inside while wearing a mask, and having no real identity, not an internal one, nor an external one.
>>
>>4489739
nice meme

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4489739
Being a human is the worst. We're a bunch of stupid fucking assholes. I don't think you have contempt, I wasn't implying anything about you. I was talking about myself. I'm not totally sure what your problem is. You've been coming to this board and having panic-inducing existential crises for what seems like years now. You're either playing a character to a very dedicated degree, or you need to get some professional psychiatric help as soon as possible. Either way, calm the fuck down, and kiss my butt
>>
File: timeout.png (11 KB, 220x259) Image search: [Google]
timeout.png
11 KB, 220x259
>>4489739
but seriously though, unless you are being ironic, it sounds like you have a serious and urgent medical condition that requires prompt attention. we now resume our regularly scheduled funposting.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4488930
stick this
>>
reddit
>>
>>4489751
>>4489765
It feels stupid to even type this, but I already am getting professional psychiatric help, and I shouldn't expect any of you to tell me that anyway.
I shouldn't even have posted this but I felt like that dude who replied to me knew something, but now I realize that it probably didn't mean anything.
>>
>>4489782
nobody knows anything sry.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.