[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this too small?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: bepil.jpg (2 MB, 2424x3232) Image search: [Google]
bepil.jpg
2 MB, 2424x3232
is this too small?
>>
>>4484770
Is what too small? bepil? I think that's a girl, Anon.
>>
>>4484781
that's me lolo
its my benpis
>>
File: 10535.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
10535.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
well that cant really be determined from that pic but most importantly small is cute
>>
>>4484770
me bepil in the center
>>
>>4484781
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FAGGOT STOP PREtENDING TO BE ME YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD. THIS WAs NEVER FUCKING FUNNY. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!
>>
>>4484787
I don't see a benpis tbh fam.
>>
File: 1447205573986.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1447205573986.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>4484797
>>
File: is this big enough.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
is this big enough.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>4484792
really? i have included another pic so you can see
>>4484801
lolo it's right here i just want to know abou tmy benis
>>
>>4484809
yes u need biger bepis
>>
>>4484810
oh no!!!
>>
>>4484809
OK now I feel bad. >_<; No, it's fine I'm sure. Girls aren't really going to care as long as it's not super tiny, and you still have hands and a mouth so.... Pls do not worry, Anony-kun.
>>
>>4484813
That was imposter btw. You can tell the difference cuz the real me is nice.
>>
>>4484816
really they wont? will you be my gf then? i like you a lot!
i do have hands but i dont think my mouth can reach tbh
at the very least could you help me with my dress up does my dress/tights/shoes work?
>>4484817
dont worry i knew it
>>
>>4484819
Why do you wear girl's clothes? Reach what? By having a mouth I meant you are well equipped to satisfy a woman (pls don't take that a lewd way). I'm not exactly available atm also :/
>>
>>4484824
it makes me feel better about myself because ive never thought that the male form looked good at all.
Reach what? my bepis of course i thought that is what you were saying
lolo what if i dont have a mouth?
oh no! lolo is your boyfriend cooler than me?
>>
>>4484826
Chances are you do have a mouth. I'm sure you're plenty cool, Anony. Just have some confidence in yourself.
>>
File: 50.png (6 KB, 72x72) Image search: [Google]
50.png
6 KB, 72x72
Hi Knobl
;) I said I would never give up on you. I love you, Mrs. Bond.
>>
>>4484831
yeah you caught me i have a mouth!
i dont know how cool i am you cant tell these sorts of things by yourself. i would have confidnece but i decided all my confidence is based on either how good i look or how many gfs i have and right now it is not good and zero respectively
>>4484833
i dont remember you saying this but thank you and great dubs! will you be m ygf?
>>
I only like big black cock
>>
You're in jail. How the fuck are you not available? You said you wouldn't leave me, you even promised Shechime you wouldn't leave me. I need you. If you really have someone dump his fucling ass.
>>
>>4484842
im not in jail!! i dont know what you are talking about i think you have me confused!
>>
File: me!!.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
me!!.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
how do I get a gf!!!!???!?
>>
>>4484839

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FAGGOT STOP PREtENDING TO BE ME YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD. THIS WAs NEVER FUCKING FUNNY. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!
>>
>>4484896
>>4484839
Samefig.
>>
>>4484896
>>4484904
you arent lolo
>>4484907
this may be lolo
hi lolo how do i get a gf
>>
>>4484891
Talk to girls you like. Make friends. Someone will like you back! You can always get to know ppl on social sites if that's easier than irl stuff also.
>>
>>4484911
im trying to talk to girls i like right now!
i have friends but they are all guys and none of us know any girls at all!
i want to say that you got very nice dubs they are almost as beautiful as your posts (is this what i should say to girls?)
what are social sites i thought [s4s] was a social site
>>
>>4484913
Fb and instagram. Talk to ppl in your area. I wouldn't consider 4chan social.
>>
>>4484916
i dont have a fb and i really never fully understood what instragram is! it's like for pictures?? 4chan has a social board though so i though tmaybe
you are saying a lot fo things i dont understand! coudl you teach me how to get a gf?
>>
lolo do you think i look cute in the pics
>>
>>4484919
IG is for pictures but you can follow ppl and comment on their posts. You should have a FB even if you use a fake name cuz it makes communicating with ppl easy. I just suggested those cuz it's an easier way to be social if ur shy irl.

>>4484926
Uhh. Legitimately I was initially unsure if the bulge in op pic was of the cameltoe or moose knuckle species. #embarrass Your clothes look cute.
>>
>>4484792
Yo how big is your dick 3.1-tan? Is it 3.1 inches?
>>
>>4484933
wow really good dubs!
lolo i am afraid to get a facebook! when i was 15 i made one and then realized i didnt have anyone to add and deleted it
im really shy irl tbh
talking to people is really hard!!

lolo that makes me embarrass more than you! thank you though i am getting more on tuesday and im really excited. tbh i havent done this before like wednesday of last week but i didnt realize how good girl clothes are you are so lucky with all your sleections!
the ones that im gonna get are all red i tried to match them all!
>>
by the way lolo i found out my faveorite thing about girl clothes is definitely shoes!
i always though tit was like a meme about girls and so many shoes but i understand it now heels feel awesome and i think im really good at them ive always had great balance i can do spins and stuff no problem
>>
Boys should not dress like girls
>>
>>4484948
im a girl when i put on the dress
>>
lolo i need to go to sleep but i am really relying on your advice here please give me more when i wake up thank you!!!
>>
>>4484946
well of course the shoes fit the occasion and there is so much variety that owning a few of any kind of style is pretty much necessary. Men's clothes do tend to drab but honestly guys would look silly if they had too much image, right? The serious utilitarian look is more attractive IMO....
>>
>>4484891
C-can I be ur're bf?
>>
i woke up but am going right back to sleep but before i do i thought i could make this post! it may be a little bit nonsense because i am hungover and wow looking back i should not have taken some of these photos jeez!
>>4485016
yes i only got one style because i thought shoes were going to be boring so that is what i need to work on
lolo i hope we dont look too silly i see where you are coming from but after like years of trying the serious utilitarian look i would review it a 3/10 and the little quotes that would appear in bigger text next to the rest of my review to give readers a better idea of my opinion would be stuff like "soul-croushing boredom and a good way to accept a lack of value" and "as if god didn't want you to feel good about yourself"
i mean you cant help what you are attracted to so i am not judging! i just think its mad boring from my perspective
>>4485038
but that's the wrong letter its supposed to be "g" not "b"
>>
>>4484770
>>4484891
hot pls be my bf, you are hot, also its not small its a perfect size for me!
>>
>>4484891
expose peep pleas
>>
File: 10539.jpg (58 KB, 393x526) Image search: [Google]
10539.jpg
58 KB, 393x526
>>4484940
like 4-5ish inches
>>
>>4485175
qt im 17cm or 6.7 inches. you have a qt femenine bepis lil miss lady :3
>>
o.p. is gona need a biger bepis im sorry im just being real here. o.p.'s bepis is a disgrace
>>
>>4485197
shut up you dumb nroob, ops bepis is fine is qt and way cuter that a gross girl like you will ever be!
>>
File: image.png (349 KB, 381x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349 KB, 381x419
What are your hip and chest measurements? I'm not trying to embarrass you, but I've always wanted to be a cute girl and think you've done a great job! You're absolutely adorable and I want to know what it will take to pull off the look. I've been into bodybuilding my whole life and am afraid I might be a little too muscular for it, but I'm still going to try. I just need to know what your measurements are to know if I could pull it off... I have a 43 in chest and I might seem a little wide to pull it off. I've been doing a lot of squats and legs to get a more feminine butt, but I don't know. I've just kinda had it with the expected male look... It's tiring to keep up day in and day out when there are SO MANY cute clothing options for girls! They even have the greatest stringers to wear to the gym. I had to cut a shirt to make it even remotely cute. I love all of the neons and colors that girls get to enjoy, but guys are expected to wear plain garbage. I'm not gay, I'm just a guy who gets off to the thought of dressing as a really cute girl and getting a little bit of attention. Please help. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in this thread.
>>
>>4485243
im ofended, delet pls thx
>>
>>4485248
LoLo responded to my post :^)
>>
>>4485263
...i am OFEND though
>>
>>4485269
Nice try, fakeposter! I'm the real LoLo!
>>
>>4485274
no U
>>
op pls respond to my post
>>4485206
>>4485184
>>4485125
are all my posts btw pls respond
pls respond
>>
>>4484944
>>4484933
>>4484911
>>4484833
>>4485300
dubs
>>
oh jeez lots of people said things while i was asleep
>>4485300
those are very good dubs and thank you for the compliments! sry i cant be your bf right now even though wow you have a big bepin!
>>4485135
no! sry but i shouldnt have even taken some of these pics in the first place! I was too drunk it is actually very embarrassing. whoops!
>>4485197
oh no!
>>4485243
wow thank you its a little embarrassing to say it but here are my measurements in inches (they may not be accurate but it's what i used when making my purchases):
bust - 34
waist- 30
hip- 36
it's hard for guys to get good feminine butts i think which i why i opted for a nice dress where the hip measurement isn't really important
anyway i know exactly how you feel! you should try buying a dress and stuff! i finally caved in during a memorial day sale, and it was a really good idea overall and you end up liking how you look in it more as time goes on and you get used to it. People get too obsessed with having exactly female proportions and stuff, but i think that even a muscular dude is improved by a dress.
a good secret by the way:
just get exactly what i did, heels, sweater stockings, a dress, and bra. The stockings and heels will make your legs look awesome no matter what, and will improve your butt, the dress will forgive any unflattering measurements you have because it's not like gripping the body and the bra will feel really nice and give you little breasts.
in any case this is what ive noticed and i think is true but you should look into it a little there are people online that know way more than me and will help you but in any case i think you should do it!
>>4485274
hi lolo thanks for your help and sorry about being a little pushy in asking for it i was really drunk!
>>
the ideal future man has a small p*nis
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 153x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 153x377
>>4485380
Thank you so much for responding! I really appreciate the advice and encouraging words. I haven't met too many people who I could imagine giving me positive words and advice, not even my parents. I've always been really close to my mom and she is super proud of me as a man, so I couldn't imagine explaining this to her. I definitely would like to pick up a dress to pursue my dreams. So, you suggest that I get a loose fitting dress? I would really like to show off my curves a little bit, but I'd hate to spend a lot of money on a nice dress and not be pleased with it. I've always thought that women with a little bit of muscle mass have been quite beautiful, but I think I'd be a little bit too much. The hardest thing about this is breaking away from the social normality of it, but I'm going to start small and enjoy myself in private by just dressing myself at home. I don't know if I'll ever be able to go out like that. Is that something you do, or do you just dress cute at home? Because of my muscular build, I have developed a large chest already, so should I just pick up a sports bra or a regular bra? I don't want to have big breasts... I've NEVER liked big breasts on women and LOVED small breasts in the A-cup range, so a sports bra would probably meet that. I can't wait to wear really cute frilly underwear though because I've always liked how women have interesting underwear options. I'm sorry for embarrassing you, but even your writing is cute and feminine. My problem my whole life is that I've been too feminine to be a very manly man, but too masculine to be a good woman, mostly because I tried too hard to be manly when I was younger and had not come to terms with my desires.

Pic related
>>
>>4485300
Are you that autistic guy from Arkansas?
>>
>>4485437
That guy is really nice N friendly & one of my fav posters tbh
>>
File: wowwww.png (77 KB, 624x544) Image search: [Google]
wowwww.png
77 KB, 624x544
>>4485430
(1/2)
no problem you make nice posts! I know how you feel. I haven't told anyone I know at all because it's such a thing. i wish i could just be like "by the way im gonna wear dresses sometimes now guys" and not have it be a big deal.
i would suggest one that is at least loose around the hips like mine. the reason for this is that the first time you wear a dress is going to be the least comfortable you are with how you look in it because you've never seen yourself in a dress before. dont get me wrong i was having fun from day 1 so to speak, but I've only gotten happier with how I look while dressing up since then. so since a loose fitting dress is the most forgiving it's like starting on easy mode while you get comfortable with the whole idea.
but you should also do what you want! i just tried to take things as safely as possible in my case. here is a screenshot of the items I was wearing just for reference
by the way i included the prices but they are higher than you need to pay. Like I said I bought stuff on sale from a store, and I used that store because I had been given gift cards for it so i didnt actually spend any money but if you are spending actual money then you should consider using amazon as they seem to have really cheap stuff if you look for it. after this post I'll include a screenshot of the stuff a different poster got off of amazon that I saved for reference.
i know how you feel ive never gone out! except when im pretty drunk ive gone out back on my porch in the dead of night and just chilled for a lil'
it is actually worrying because i get a little reckless with it when im drunk and i dont want anyone to find out yet but yeah a thread like this is the most "public" i have gotten with it. what is nice is that i can just throw on some jogging pants and a t-shirt and that covers up everything if i want to like go to the kitchen or get the mail or something
>>
File: 1464675468567.png (1 MB, 1967x3901) Image search: [Google]
1464675468567.png
1 MB, 1967x3901
>>4485511
>>4485430
(2/3) (whoops I underestimated!)
but yeah a thread like this is the most "public" i have gotten with it. what is nice is that i can just throw on some jogging pants and a t-shirt and that covers up everything if i want to like go to the kitchen or get the mail or something
Bras im not 100% on since ive only gotten one i actually dont 100% even know what a sports bra is (i mean i know what they are but like how they work or would look i dunno!), but i got a regular one
What I can tell you is that even though I measured 34 for my bust and got a 34A bra it is a little tight, and I didn't realize but the one I got is adjustable with three different tightness settings. i use the least tight setting and it can still be a little bit tight so i am going to try a 36A next time
but yeah for bra stuff i really just went out on a limb and hoped for the best. same with the shoes actually. i have no good shoe tips because i dont even know why my choice worked so well! i thought i was supposed to go two sizes up from my men's size when i buy women's shoes but they didn't have a 13 in the pair i liked so i got a 12W because i thought maybe the W would help but then someone told me it wouldnt matter. anyway when i got them they fit so well! i dont know what to make of it if i got lucky or if women's shoes are just really forgiving size-wise but i at least know a size that works for me now! i really expected to have to take them back
so anyway for the bra i would consult the people at /lgbt/ since they definitely know a lot more than i do
>>
>>4485430
>>4485511
>>4485517
(3/3)
yes men's underwear is so unflattering and boring comparatively i would say my favorite part of women's fashion has to be really long socks and stockings and stuff. they are too cute! i want to get those cat ones that like everyone has
oh gosh thank you im blushing and yeah i know exactly how you feel im just glad i finally caved in and decided to try dresses and stuff
it is a relief since i've been considering it for so long but the whole "what if i get caught or they open up my packages" thing paralyzed me with fear on actually getting anything which is silly because no one here would open a package that isn't addressed to them. anyway wow i wrote a lot! im not sure if im forgetting anything but i hope this helps!
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 750x1019) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 750x1019
>>4485511
Nice dubs!
>>4485517
>>4485519
Thanks a bunch for all of the images for reference. Like I said, I've been kinda feeling this way for a while, but never even knew where to start. I'm entirely genuine in wanting to do this, but it's still going to take a lot of work to get into motion. I'm on break from college right now and I'm back at home with my family, unfortunately because I don't have anywhere else to be and I'm trying to save money. Once I go back to college, I'll be all for going out and picking myself up a nice dress and accessories. Do you post on [s4s] often? It is definitely a safe place for things like this because of le ironic girl benis posting, but I don't want to flood my home board with irrelevant content, since I love [s4s] so much. This is the first time I've posted seriously on this board kek. Do you frequent /lgtb/? Once I decide to make the move, I'd definitely like to update you and share some pics of my cute outfits! Also, I forgot to mention, we both have the same waist size. My chest, or bust, I'm not sure if they differ, is about 43 and my waist is 30. I've never measured my hips, but they are a bit bigger than my waist, but not by much... This is a concerning this for me in this endeavor. I'm going to continue to focus my training on my butt, while keeping the rest of it as balanced as it normally is. I hate that I enjoy it so much and couldn't back down to create a more feminine look, like I want, but it makes me feel too good about myself as it is and I know there are beautifully muscular women too. At the moment it's already large, but I want it to be HUGE. The only problem then is making it feminine, but that isn't anything eat a ton of calories can't fix. Damn male fat distribution.
>>
>>4485197
>>4485248
I didn't read the rest of this thread but ;
>>4485269
>>4485274
>>4485280
Stop imposter.
>>
>>4485604
Wait, but who was me?
>>
>>4485593
(1/2)
no problem! i was real excited when i saw that second image because wow look at those prices
im on break from college too right now! might be moving in with some friends before the fall but right now im at home i like my family and stuff but itll be really good to get back out there im tired of not having classes and stuff to really do
i actually post on [s4s] like all the time, but not usually like this obviously. i thought itd be fun to make this thread for the reason you said and also because i remember talking about it and someone asked me to post pics but i didnt have the dress yet so i told them i would when i got it. haha yes we have both lapsed into serious posting on a very strange board for it
but yeah i really like [s4s] i used to go on other boards but once i really started posted here often all those other boards just seem too rude and angry now. i still stop off at them sometimes but nowhere near the frequency i used to
ive used /lgtb/ just a lil'. really only for when i need advice. for instance I used it when I was trying to buy this stuff, because i was worried about how the packaging would look and what sizes, etc. they were nice enough.
id definitely like to be updated when you get your stuff!
the thing that always confuses me with bust measurements is that for body shape it has got to be effected by the fact that i dont have breasts and i think the body shape thing is important since there are like guides for how to dress for certain body shapes maybe i should put on the bra and measure with it on to calculate the body shape correctly
i tried it and it changed my shape in the calculator im using!
also i literally just noticed that it says to wear a bra when measuring for the calculator because the bust went up to 37
but now i feel like there is two bust numbers because surely you dont wear a bra when measuring your bust to get a bra hmmm
>>
>>4485593
>>4485886
if you have concerns about your measurements you should definitely find your body type (apparently add like 3 inches to simulate a bra to your bust size if the calculator says to measure with a bra) and then look into what dresses fit with that look
ive never tried it but i bet /lgbt/ would be able to help with that too sometimes obvious stuff that you might read in an article or something just doesnt get through until you actually talk with a person about it. at least that is how it is for me anyway
you go for it! i am trying to get into a consistent workout routine since ive noticed my belly getting a little too soft in this listless and lazy college breaktime. i want to start running again but i wish i just had a treadmill or something so i could run in private whenever i wanted to. anyway i hope your workout routine works for you! i have to go for a while my friend roped me into doing something stupid for the day so im going to try to make the most of it
p.s. muscular women are A+
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.