[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snek lawyer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Snek court lol
>>
l o l
>>
Hahaha, well played my friend!
>>
File: halphalp.jpg (107 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
halphalp.jpg
107 KB, 500x314
>>4483837

HAAAALP FUCKIN HAALP SNEK LAWYER DIS FUCKIN CUNT IS TRYIN TO FUCKIN NIP ME FUCKIN CUNT HELP ME

DO SUMTHIN SNEK LAWYER
>>
>>4483837
I honestly dont find this very funny at all. Ok first off, yes I GET IT. Snakes obviously couldn't preside over a legal hearing. Snakes are reptiles so they obviously couldn't offer judicial assessments in the credibility of constitutional arguments or offer interpretations of state or federal law. So yeah I get it
>herrrrrr fucking derrrr snakes just slither around and shit how could they be in charge of the judicial process
Still it's not funny. It's sophomoric. Everyone fucking knows snakes cant even fucking talk OK!!!!! So this is fucking retarded tbh.
>>
File: halpOMG.jpg (93 KB, 339x505) Image search: [Google]
halpOMG.jpg
93 KB, 339x505
>>4483837

FUCKING HALP SNEK LAWYER PLS IM BEGGIN U I CANT HOLD ON MUCH LONGER SEND HIM TO COURT DO JUSTICE SAVE ME SNEK LAWYER

ahghghghghhaghhh HHGNNNGNHGHHGHGHGHGH I CANT HOLD ON
>>
>>4483837
Not remotely funny.
>>
File: NOOOOO.jpg (280 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOO.jpg
280 KB, 1000x664
>>4483837
SNEK LAWYER U FUKEN FAILED ME NOW THESE THREE CUNTS R GUNA FUK MY SHIT UP U FUKEN CUNT SNEK ALL UR EDUCAHSYHUN DIDNT MEEN SHIT U CUDN'T SAVE UR SNEKBRO FUK U CUNTIN PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: SECRETARY.png (187 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
SECRETARY.png
187 KB, 294x294
>>4483837
All of you snake pieces of shit are basically fucking dead.

Especially you, Snake Lawyer - in fact the whole snake legal team is going to die.

Me and my bird are going to destroy you all for pushing us off of our rightful board.
>>
snek paralegal. snek court reporter. snek bailiff.
>>
>>4483918

You're overlooking the fact that we are referring to a "snek" here, not a snake. There is a certain memetic precedent at play, which sets the tone. You must look at this new meme through that prism. The fact that this snek is anthropomorphized is just the top layer.

The origin of the "snek" meme is debatable and ultimately irrelevant. However, it's important to point out where the funny factor originates and why the meme is perpetuated. That I believe lies in the childishness of referring to a "snake" as a "snek". Harnessing that childishness in an ironic fashion yields a certain humor in itself. There is an implication that the poster is more intelligent and eloquent than his speech implies -- the rather innocuous utterance, "snek", becomes something of an assault at humor itself. By reducing the idea of humor to a complete lack of trying and an intentional, snide regression to childishness, you ask the question: "what the fuck is humor anyway". By eschewing the high brow and avoiding any semblance of a pun, you raise a critique against the deplorable tryhards -- various douchebags and redditors who will go out of their way to be funny.

The cynical and jaded cannot abide by normie humor, so instead they reduce the idea of humor to nonsense and babbling. The worldly and analytical mind has seen it all and has nothing but contempt to those who deform their maws with laughter at the barrage of the vulgar, conventional humor. It's really not all that funny, nothing is.

/s4s/ is an incestual cathedral of anti-humor. Snek lawyer is not supposed to be funny, he's a grotesque monster who spits at the idea of going out of your way to be funny. He's part of a larger culture that you either understand or you don't. There's nothing to laugh at. There's no reason to try and be funny. The world is falling apart -- but that's hardly relevant anyway, things fall apart and are rebuild ad nauseam, nothing new in this cosmic prison lit by the frozen sun. Check 'em.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.