[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey s4s, what do you think of tattoos? I am thinking of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 15OAKsR.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
15OAKsR.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
Hey s4s, what do you think of tattoos? I am thinking of getting a tattoo that either says "be nice" to remind me to be nice or a tattoo that says ":^)" or maybe even both at once but I'm not sure where to put it. What would be the best place to put this epic tattoo? Pic unrelated
>>
i have always been a fan of the tramp stamp
>>
>>4483302
good idea
"be nice :^)" and put it right above your butt
>>
>>4483295
I generally don't like script tattoos. Also keyboard symbols sound pretty tacky to me. But I'm friends with tattoo people and always make fun of theirs so do what you want.
>>
I think they're a waste of time/money. I never got one and don't plan on getting one. Also I don't like pain.
>>
>>4483317
It is my opinion that impersonation is rude. You will likely call me rude for saying this
>>
>>4483321
It is ok that its tacky because it is ironic, theyre s4s references for good gosh's sake
>>
>>4483295
Massive waste of money. They aren't inherently bad, but anyone who spends $100+ on a skin marking really has nothing better to do with their income and that's kind of sad.
>>
>>4483328
Stop impersonating me, that's rude.
>>
>>4483419
I mean spending your income on anything implies that you had nothing better to spend your income on. You can make bullshit judgment calls on all sorts of spending. At least tattoos last a long time.
>>
>>4483446
Yeah, but there are so many things you could spend it on that's actually useful, but a tattoo does absolutely nothing for you. It's like a cop-out choice to just throw money into for people who have no passions. It would be much wiser to just save that money for something that will actually be of use to you.
>>
>>4483295
IMO you should put it near your shoulder, like a bit above your heart. Get the ":^)" tattoo.
>>
>>4483475
That sounds perfect actually, thanks for responding seriously
>>
>>4483426
LOOK YOU FUCKING TRASH NIGGER! STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME! ALL YOU FAGGOTS WERE BOTHERING ME A BIT BEFORE BUT NOW I JUST WANT YOU STUPID FAGGOTS TO FUCKING DIE!
>>
You should get one that says Anime in bold century gothic font
>>
>>4483482
Calm down Sparkles
>>
>>4483481
Np fam! Poste the tattoo when you get it!
>>
>>4483482
Look, you're starting to get out of hand. It's time to drop this before I contact the authorities.
>>
>>4483574
when will this madnes end
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.