[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder that if you kill or harm animals you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
friendly reminder that if you kill or harm animals you're going to hell
>>
>>4457242
Hope you've never stepped on a bug before.
>>
okay
>>
Reminder that if you've taken antibiotics before you've genocided literally billions of defenceless bacteria.
>>
>>4457246
i'm the op
not on purpose but accidents happen
>>
reminder that if you've ever eaten carrots you're LITERALLY Hitler
>>
>>4457251
that doesn't count, since it's to save your life
>>
>friendly reminder that you can do whatever the fuck you want and we'll all go to the void.
>>
File: 7_7_7.jpg (94 KB, 299x441) Image search: [Google]
7_7_7.jpg
94 KB, 299x441
>>4457302
..but whom are you quoting?
>>
>>4457302
the void doesn't exist
>>
File: 1455922856945.gif (1 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1455922856945.gif
1 MB, 400x256
i have plesured myself to anime tiddies, i am already on the the path of the damned
>>
>>4457242
if u eat vegetables then u are killa there is no real winners animals people or plants at the end of the day if you ask of my opinion
>>
>>4457335
The void is one of the five elements, of course it exists.
>>4457242
Killing for sustenance is okay. Killing for amusement is less okay, but still acceptable if you're dying of boredom.
>>
>>4457242
I was what they call a cow knocker
Nail gun to the head, you understand
>>
>>4457242
hll prbly doesnt exist but its nice 2 b nice 2 aminals if u r mean 2 thm even bugs u shld stop pls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.