[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you fucking dare talking shit about Undertale, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (5 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
5 KB, 460x215
Don't you fucking dare talking shit about Undertale, you fucking idiot.
You surely are a crybaby hippie hipster hater that likes to shit on popular things to be edgy. Guess what, dumbass? Undertale is the best game! And if you disagree you are simply ignorant. I bet you are a fucking normie that thinks Halo is better. Fuck you.

I used to be ignorant, too, not much of a gamer until I discovered the glory of Undertale. The characters, the plot, the humor, the gameplay, the music. It was simply perfect. It touched my heart and changed my life...

I've tried other so called "good" games like earthbound, zelda, yume nikki, off, but they all suck, they are all horrible pieces of shit compared to Undertale. Toby Fox is the God of videogames and Undertale is the masterpiece of humanity that all gamers should bow down to.
>>
nice pasta :3
>>
>>4453777
>OFF
>bad
wew fella
>>
File: 1459825145248.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459825145248.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
9/10 bait not edgy enough
>>
>>4453777
nice trips but if OFF is bad then therefore undertale is bad because they're practically the same game lmfao
>>
undertale more like garbagetale wasted trips irl tbh
>>
>>4453778
Uses windows 98 graphics to ne tbh, a d stop being rude.
>>
File: Undertale.jpg (168 KB, 1010x672) Image search: [Google]
Undertale.jpg
168 KB, 1010x672
undertale memes make bum hurt haha
*poops pants*
oh no mommy undertale made me poopy my panties no diaper help me mommy waaaaah waaaaah UNDERTALE FUCKING SHITS BTFO AHAHHA KILL YOURSELF AUTIST
btw did u kno that undertale make me mad? like reaaaaaaallly angry grrr i hate undertale reeeee haha reeee
>>
File: purify.png (609 KB, 950x541) Image search: [Google]
purify.png
609 KB, 950x541
>>4453857
>>4454199
OFF is #1
>>
>>4454562
ok
>>
>>4453777
Trips wasted

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4455509
post wasted
>>
>>4453777
rude
>>4454892
nice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.